Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2022 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - King Hing update

Name: didn't ask
Link: no link
Description: 5'4 100lbs 34B-23-34 natural full B

The barren streets around the city are eerie at night, especially in Places that were once high in traffic, and now only ghosts of party goers haunt the vacant pub districts. And what was once a vibrant city with its fair share of nightlife hotspots is now all gone, and streets are now lined with shuttered businesses, and just shells of their original occupants. City wide government measures have ordered bars, clubs, entertainment venues, massage parlors, and dining out after 6pm to seize operation until April 20th the earliest. 420

Boy oh boy the zombies were out tonight. I had some errands to run and before i knew it I was in Mong Kok. Was very impressed with all the civilian pussy walking around in Mong Kok then you guessed it, I got the itch. Decided to visit King Hing Building on Argyle, or Fa Yuen street. All none Punters dart up the stairs to the shop on the second floor for badminton equipment. Then there are us pervs, that are not there for badminton. It seems as if the zombies prefer using the elevator and as usual a single file line manages to gather in the lobby. Here is an interesting bit of info, there was an under 30 year old female security guard now working at King Hing. Not sure if this was done intentionally but I find it amusing. She is not hot or anything, but she wasn't a porkchop either, plain jane with glasses, and looks like most girls working in retail or restaurants. She was just about as rude and uninterested in a bunch of pervs coming to hobby. I know what every guy was thinking. She works the day shift though. At night it goes back to the toothless old guy that sleeps on the job and uses a newspaper as a blanket. He is the best. I am curious to know if anyone has hit on the girl yet, and how long before someone offends her.

Both elevators are operational now at KH, which resulted in lots of foot traffic everywhere. Lots of bros queued up waiting for a lift to the 14th floor. Neon lights provide some familiarity, but KH is different now. All the Russian and Thai girls are gone. 14 was relatively empty. 13 had some ppl working but nothing of interest. Then on 10/f first door out of the elevator. The sign has English on it but it is covered with some Chinese text. A hot slim girl opened the door, and i almost had to box out a fellow zombie. Luckily I was about a foot taller than him, and he backed off. After going in, I noticed he moved into zombie position number 1, the stairway corridor with only his face lit up from looking at his phone. Big zombie presence on the 7th floor. All other floors were dark.  

These rooms are the biggest on offer at KH. They have a small living room area and the bedroom is in the back. She wore all white mini skirt with heels. I have also noticed that these rooms usually house mainland girls that are from other parts of china. Opposed to many other mainland girls that reside in Shenzhen or Zhuhai. I have met girls from Shanghai and Chengdu that were in those rooms. Maybe its just me, but i find subtle differences in girls from guangdong opposed to other regions in China. Girls from guangdong are more jaded and not as pure. if that makes sense.

Face: 4/5 She is 21, and looks her age. Very cute smile with crooked teeth but clean and cute. Total tease and for sure knows she is a looker. She is a 10/10 for KH standards.

Body: 5/5 Slim tight and full B cups. Nice youthful skin, with no tattoos that i know of. She gets super wet, but really one of the biggest teases i have ever met.

Skill: 2/5 still has a long way to go before becoming a good provider. still young enough and hot enough to make money without being service orientated. Gave her some points because she was pleasant to talk to. Whereas other girls I have met have a severe attitude problem like I owe them something. She didn't have this but I could feel she was really trying to hide her bitch side. So points for effort.

Service: 1/5 As we were getting hot and heavy, it all came crashing down and restrictions came into effect. No kissing of any kind. Not even on her tits. Of course I made comments like "what are we doing here?" or "but you still charge the same?" Very reluctantly she said I could touch her anywhere in anyway, but no kissing her whatsoever. So to compensate, there was pretty aggressive fingering. Plus a great view in BBBJ. no DATY, and no kissing killed it for me. She said sorry, but I told her sorry doesn't make me cum nor does it get any money back. So save the sorry pls.

Rate: $400/30 mins but in an attempt to get better service, I gave her $1000 up front for the hour. Failed attempt.

Repeat: Not yet

There was one other young hot girl on the 9th floor which I intend to try. Other than that KH is not worth a visit in my opinion. If you are into young bitchy girls with no service then go ahead, but from what I know of you perverts, you can skip a trip to KH at least until the pandemic is over or if you need badminton equipment.  

Happy to TOFTT and happy hunting bros !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
priaposado   30-5-2022 14:17  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the report
thbpower   17-4-2022 18:56  Acceptance  +1   what happened to queuing etiquette?
CoreTierOne   14-4-2022 13:47  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report, haven't been in KH in ages... Sadly...
technodro   10-4-2022 21:59  Karma  +4   good info
cknc31   8-4-2022 02:33  Karma  +4   ah the good old KH days
pron123   7-4-2022 08:06  Karma  +4   
blahblah777   7-4-2022 00:44  Karma  +3   Excellent
adrenal   6-4-2022 21:46  Karma  +7   Was it Asian flat ass girl?
gwailoplayer   6-4-2022 12:57  Karma  +5   Zombies - Heh. GD girls more cynical. Sorry don't cut it.
dadumdum   6-4-2022 11:03  Karma  +6   
batman108   6-4-2022 09:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   5-4-2022 19:53  Karma  +10   "Big zombie presence"...ah ha ha! Nice one.
babyrolla   5-4-2022 18:15  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   5-4-2022 16:38  Karma  +5   
ramont   5-4-2022 15:19  Karma  +8   Glory days gone by
HK_Legend   5-4-2022 15:11  Karma  +5   That is a gem, always a real pleasure reading your entertaining reports of the different parts of the HK battlefield ! ...

There is a First Time for everything . . .