Font size: S M L
Cici at Foremost Jordan

Name: Cici
Date:  1 Apr 2022. 1:30pm
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 3/5 (signs of aging, milfy look)
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $900 /1 hr (massage + fs)
Repeat: Nah

I was intrigued by FirstTime's report on Cici not too long ago. So I decided to give it a try. Messaged her on tg to make an appointment. Arrived at Jordan and went up the building. I got confused at first looking for her room. Her room is in an area where there's no pink lights. That's why I got confused.

Anyway, Cici greeted me in a bra, mini skirt and heels. She looks about 80% of her photos. It's definitely her but has signs of aging. Did some small talk. Her cantonese has a strong mainland accent, even i couldn't understand her sometimes (i cant speak mandarin). She's polite and friendly. Complimented on my looks, although not sure if she's just making me feel better lol either way I'm not complaining. Undressed and showered alone, and she gave me some disposable towels afterwards. She asked if i wanted massage and bbbj with sex for $900. I said alright sure. Got on the bed on proceeded to massage.Asked her to keep the heels and mini skirt on and she happily obliged. At first it was just average. But once she got the oil out and added more pressure that's when i felt really relaxed and thought that the massage is good. But her phone kept ringing and she would occasionally reply to her messages which was kind of annoying but whatever. After quite some time she told me to get on all fours. I sas confused at first but did it anyway. And she the proceeded to rub her body and massaged my balls and LB from behind. I'm not sure how to explain but it was such a nice feeling lol never felt anything like it and got me really hard. I think she tried to put her finger in my ass a few times but i would dodge it (im not into prostate stuff) and she got the hint.

Told me to flip over and gave me a BBBJ and titjob while eye contact. It was a nice sight. Some great suction and she would lick my entire shaft and balls. Then the main event. She put the dom on, and kindly told me to be on top and fuck her. I guess she was a bit tired. Not that i mind because mish is my fave position. Then i entered her. At first she told me that kinda hurts becauese my LB is really big she said. I honestly think it's not that big. I'm just an asian with average sized LB but i was really hard so i don't know. She told me to go slowly which i didnt mind. I moved in and out slowly while occasionally checking up on her to see if she's ok lol. I just sucked on her toes to keep me entertained while i went slow. Then she told me to faster so i slowly went faster. She pulled me down for some DFK and we pretty much fucked mish while we DFK and she hugged me tight. After a few min (occasionally checking up on her lol) i finally came hard. I asked her if she's ok and she said it was a bit painful at first but it felt good afterwards. Cleaned me up and then i showered alone. Time was almost up so she was kindly rushing me. Paid her and told me to come see her again. And i left.

Overall I think it was alright. Cici is friendly and I really enjoyed the massage. But I think once is enough for me. Maybe just not MCOT.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   5-4-2022 13:29  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   4-4-2022 23:33  Karma  +2   Thank you.
FirstTime   4-4-2022 20:58  Karma  +3   LOL She told me I look like Chow Yan Fat. She compliments everyone bro. Sorry.
ramont   4-4-2022 20:57  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
JackTheBat   4-4-2022 18:14  Karma  +10   "never felt anything like it and got me really hard"...OK.
HK_Legend   4-4-2022 18:10  Karma  +5