Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2022 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - BoBo @ Fok Ying Building, North Point

Had an early meeting in the East end, and decided to take a stroll West. I checked the ads and all that was available for early appointments were the MILF's in NP. I've had hit and miss success at this building. Playaed phone tag with several ladies, not on purpose, but for some reason audio wasn't clear and we both kept hanging up on each other. Some would say yes they available, but once I press their bell, no one answers, and I end up calling them, and they say they don't start this early. They tell me to wait 45 mins for them, click I hang up. I knew that if there were any providers they would most likely be on 19/f or 5/f. No luck, both floors were dead. As I made my way out of the building. My phone rings. I didn't know the number, and I had cold called too many numbers to recall. Picked up and started walking back. Once i got off on the fifth floor, her door opens and the first thing i see are her twin peaks. A great sight to see considering no other providers in the area.

Face: 2/5 Obviously the pics are not of her. Like not even close. Bone structure is different, and although I wouldn't say she is ugly, but nor is she what i would consider natural beauty. There is a symmetry issue, but i can't pin point it, but something is just off. However, she has a friendly smile, and i mean the demeanor rather than dental work. Seems like a nice lady overall. Reminds me of a women at my local dry cleaners, that does alterations for me. I almost thought it was her. Imagine that....dry cleaning and full service.

Body: 4/5 Full D cups were fabulous. Big dark brown nipples that get very hard. Pencil eraser hard. Not a slim woman like in the pics. For sure she has some curves on her, but i wouldn't call her fat though. Stalky but relatively agile meaning she isn't lazy. I had some music playing, and she couldn't help but twerk, or do what she thought was twerking. In other words, it was more like twitching and back spasms or an epileptic seizure. Which gets an "A" for effort, but also seriously made my LB soft. Seeing anyone dance out of rhythm, or off beat makes me want gauge my own eyes out.

Skill: 3/5 She claims to be new to this, but i know that just means she is new to the building. She has been hustling for a long time. Not a clock watcher, and really tries hard to please you. Makes sure room temperature and comfort level is to my liking. Once I told her to get naked, she pulled her mask off, and plopped her tits out. After twerking and me telling her to stop. She began a playful quick jump up and down making her tits bounce and jiggle violently. I almost got motion sickness watching those two snow capped mountains shake like an earthquake.

Service: 2/5 No DFK or LFK. No FS, but did offer BBBJ/CBJ, plenty of fingering and would constantly adjust her position thanks to the agility I mentioned earlier. I have met some older, fatter providers that I couldn’t get them to move even if they were on fire. She got very wet though, and kept playing with herself as she was occupied with various body parts in her mouth. Very patient, and accommodating.  Massage was normal, and does a good catbath, but some might find her slobbering a little gross. But not this whore monger, she is an undercover slut. Not immediately, but once you get her going...

Rate: $600/hr and I gave her $1000 for about 90 mins. Didn’t leave feeling scammed and it could have been worse, as the building has many that should be avoided.

Repeat: Sure but no rush. Once in a blue moon is fine. Try Milky on the 19th floor first. Didn't report on her but i would recommend her over BoBo. Her link is down now, but she is in 19B2 or 3.  

No zombies in this building….yet. Happy hunting bros!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
King_Monger   13-4-2022 12:06  Karma  +2   
bohica   11-4-2022 21:03  Karma  +5   Dry cleaning and full service... at least her laundry bills will be at cost. LOL.
HKGPeter   9-4-2022 00:44  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
fulgrim91   7-4-2022 18:50  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   7-4-2022 12:56  Karma  +7   Thanks. I wonder if she offers FS after being a regular. A few of them do that. Sex usually is disappointing in my exper ...
adrenal   6-4-2022 21:50  Karma  +7   Appreciate the work
ZioRider01   5-4-2022 13:30  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   4-4-2022 23:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   4-4-2022 21:10  Karma  +6   Thanks
manofdahouse   4-4-2022 20:59  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review
JackTheBat   4-4-2022 18:16  Karma  +10   "I almost got motion sickness..." dear me, gobble that Dramamine!
Hoverbee   4-4-2022 16:22  Karma  +4   Especially for your description of the face. On point.
Mike747   4-4-2022 16:17  Karma  +5   Excellent
HK_Legend   4-4-2022 16:08  Karma  +5   Nice. Long time not gone to that nest. Several times with Perrier. Ice was not there before I think.

There is a First Time for everything . . .
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2022 15:48  Profile P.M. 

FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2022 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Stay away from Perrier on the 19th floor. Not sure when you visited her but I also saw her back many years ago. Nothing special. Then saw her recently and holy shit talk about depreciation. The room was a mess. Like hoarder styles, covered with dirty towels that smelled so bad it was unbearable. I swear I thought it smelled like the new corona variant. LOL She looked like she had aged far faster than normal. So stay away from [url=https://go141.com/en/A23413-NP-Massage-Perrierprofessionalmassage.html?ref=Search[region]]Perrier.  [/url]

Recent Ratings
ramont   7-4-2022 18:44  Karma  +2   I saw Perrier in 2015 and wasn't that impressed. Big tits, round ass, but not that attractive or special in service.
HK_Legend   7-4-2022 12:20  Karma  +5   OK noted, thanks for the warning. It was +5Y ago anyway.