Subject: [Bali] International tourists beware!
thomasswiliams
Lustful Lord

UID 266396
Digest Posts 0
Credits 790
Posts 48
Karma 783
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2022 01:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bali] International tourists beware!

Date & Time of Session: Mar 2022
Name:  Santi
Link: -
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Indonesian/Basic English
Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5 (Just on the bj and rimming)
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  IDR 800k
Repeat: Nope

Gents, with the international travel beginning to come into Bali, I know a lot of you may be planning to visit the island of the gods. But do be careful of the WGs out here. I unfortunately on my first trip here in years had a bit of a catfish moment on my first attempt.

After a night of drinking I made it back in my hotel room around 2am. Horny and still awake I decided to browse through wechat for some company nearby. Found Santi who was within 2kms of me and against better judgement hit her up. Her profile photo looked cute, but I didnt think to do a little background check of more photos before inviting her over. We agreed on a price for fs and I told her my hotel and room number. The place that I am staying at is quite empty and you can kinda walk in discreetly. After about 15 mins, I hear a knock on my door. Looking through the peep hole its a bit dark in the hallway but I see a woman outside and she introduces herself as Santi. But! upon opening the door I see a woman who doesn't really look like the cute spinner in the photo. She's much darker toned and not a looker. I realized that I made a mistake... Unable to to simply kick her out, she comes in and asks me for the cash. I just decided to go for it since she was already in the room and I didnt want any trouble. She was generally pleasant but she was aware that I was disappointed with how she turned out.

I tell her I just showered and cleaned up and we start. Not really interested in her face I turn down the lights and ask her to start with a CBJ. She does a decent job and LB is coming to attention. I then raise my hips and indicate for her to go lower. She rimmed me and it nearly made up for the fact I was duped. Satisfied with the work she was doing on my LB and my starfish, I tell her to keep going. She exclaimed surprised that I really like the rimjob, I just said I did, avoiding the awkward truth that I'd rather that than have fs with her. This goes on for about 5-10 mins and she gives LB a tug as she works below till I

Not wanting to prolong the encounter longer, I thanked her and sent her on her way. Yes it was a waste and I should've known better, but you know how alcohol can cause you to make poor decisions. I made sure I dont make the same mistake twice.

So gents if you're coming to Bali, be careful! Plenty of beautiful WGs but do your due diligence!

Here's a pic from her WeCHat, she looks similar-ish, but a lot darker and clearly the photo had been touched up tremendously.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   8-6-2022 11:50  Karma  +8   sorry
pazzaw   7-6-2022 03:45  Karma  +3   
azn_goowakjai   25-4-2022 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
rusheoshan   7-4-2022 14:18  Acceptance  +1   Mostly misses on wechat.
cactuss   2-4-2022 12:43  Karma  +5   
halfclover   1-4-2022 16:49  Karma  +8   That's punting did you
lefeu   1-4-2022 06:05  Karma  +6   Thanks for the warning
batman108   31-3-2022 11:04  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
obe   31-3-2022 10:51  Karma  +10   Better luck next time
Hoverbee   31-3-2022 10:34  Karma  +4   How long you got there? I have few old contacts of WGs there.
HK_Legend   31-3-2022 08:44  Karma  +5   
King_Monger   31-3-2022 08:19  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   31-3-2022 07:52  Karma  +10   A lesson for us all!
azn_goowakjai
Nookie Newbie

UID 147282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 6
Karma 21
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2022 15:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 thomasswiliams's post

Thanks for the heads up bro! Will be aware if this on my next visit.

Recent Ratings
kukooo   26-4-2022 04:16  Acceptance  +1   Comments of these sort are not welcome here, will get you banned. beware.