Reading Access 40
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2022 17:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Girl - Prince Edward

Date & Time of Session:  17 March evening
Name:  Never asked - Thai girl
Link:not sure, could be this girl (similar body shape) http://miss148.com/eng/girl.php?GID=39714 - though ad says Chinese
Agent: Walk-up
Nationality & Language: Thai/English maybe some Canto as she greeted me in Canto
Face: 4/5 nice face, not a stunner but not ugly
Body: 4/5 - huge tits (fake - I am not a fan of that) and a super firm ass. She has a tattoo on her belly to cover a c-section scar. Very tiny shaven pussy
Height: ~ <160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 500HKD 45 min
Repeat: I likely will

Had to go to MK and decided to find a girl. Not that easy it seems. Didn't see any girls in King Hing Bld advertised. Is it still open? Decided to try Ng Po Hse since it was close where I needed to be but no attractive girls to be found.

I remembered I used to find girls in PE. PE Road west is undergoing renovation so I went on to Lai Chi Kok Rd 56-58. That building is much more crowded than it used to be. I first was attracted to Wild Cat (https://go141.com/en/B68366-PE-141Walk-up-wildcat.html) but having a closer look... she's really old and not my type. Her ad is crazy though.

Then got to the 3rd floor. Right hallway on the right at the far end room on the right a nice girl opened. Not a stunner, but just a really nice vibe. Went in, agreed on 500, undressed and showered. She joined me and in the shower I was allowed to touch her massive fake breast, firm ass, and clean shaven and small pussy. She told me she's from Thailand. I could see she had a baby before, her belly and a huge scar and was a bit loose but not too loose. She covered the scar with a tattoo. She's been in HK for 6 months.

Lay on the bed, she started a cat bath which was enjoyable. Bit more suction than most girls. She went down and started to kiss around LB making me really hard. Waited with BJ, wondering if she would cap me or not, when I could feel her tongue on my shaft. BBBJ starting and damn... this girl could suck. It felt amazing. Tried to make her lick my balls and she followed. Sucked on my balls and they were slightly painful when I got home though at the time it felt amazing. Then moved my hips up to see if she would lick my a-hole. She didn't, but her finger started roaming around and before I knew it I felt her finger slide inside while she was sucking my cock.

All that time, I was feeling her body and even fingering her pussy which was getting a little wet.

She then stopped and tried to cap me. But the condom was really tight. I am not big for Westerner, but maybe still too much girth for local condoms. Her pussy also super tight, so I had a hard time keeping my erection. She started cowgirl and I played with those massive fake tits - not a fan tbh. She asked me to change position and I let her sit on her knees on the bed while I stood next to the bed and fucked her from behind. Amazing view with the mirrors around. Her ass is really something. It's so firm and good shape. But still not feeling comfy with the dom. I started to worry it would break. She asked me if I wanted to take the dom off and made a gesture for handjob. I asked her to suck me more which she did. It was as amazing as before and soon I was all back up again.

She stopped sucking, leaned backwards and started to rub her pussy. I jerked off and truly exploded. She had my cum on her tits, belly, arm and for a second I was afraid it would be on her pussy too (don't want to make babies). She had to giggle a bit which was cute. Girls can take a lot of cum as a compliment I guess.

Cleaned up, showered, paid 500 and left. Amazing girl, super friendly. If I can I will retry for sure.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   21-3-2022 08:27  Karma  +5   
hotjac   20-3-2022 21:04  Karma  +4   Great read - thanks for sharing, she sounds like a fun time ...
JackTheBat   20-3-2022 20:09  Karma  +10   Wandering Kowloon looking for a punt...ah yesssssssss...
ramont   20-3-2022 18:45  Karma  +6   Lots of blasts from the past there: 148, Ng Po, King Hing
twiceAweek   20-3-2022 18:10  Karma  +6   thanks
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2022 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pinoduck's post

Would you see Wild Cat's photos and videos were from a long time ago, since she seemed much older IRL? She looks pretty hot in the videos and seems to enjoy sex.

Note to guys: if you are going to be the guy in the girl's sex video, make sure she uses more than the "tiny pinch grip" to jerk you off.

Recent Ratings
pinoduck   21-3-2022 20:42  Karma  +1   lol
HK_Legend   21-3-2022 08:29  Karma  +5   :) and hide your ...tummy! (guilty as charged :( )
JackTheBat   20-3-2022 20:44  Acceptance  +10   Ah ha ha!
twiceAweek   20-3-2022 19:08  Acceptance  +10   LoL
pinoduck
Lustful Lord

UID 2735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 753
Posts 169
Karma 749
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2022 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ramont's post

Yes, much older and possibly post-menopause. She got me fooled for a while, when she opened the door. At first I thought she was quite acceptable, but on second look I noticed she was much older, had bad teeth, and overall not attractive

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   22-3-2022 09:08  Karma  +5   I can understand ladies trying to look younger, but there is a limit above which it's plain stupidity & at best ONE vis ...
ramont   21-3-2022 21:22  Karma  +1   That's a shame