Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2022 18:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4 Hands Options

The experience with 4 hands can be varied, I have had 2 types, mentioned below. Ill call the locations Spa 1 and Spa 2.
Spa 1, Quarry bay on Kings Road.
I passed this place a few times, a bit of an older building, so didn't think much, since my regular place was a bit more presentable. Never the less, though this time, go for a look see.
Went in, met by 1 lady, she was middle to young age, guess 34'ish, in the room, she ask how long, and I said 1 Hour, and I she said, would you like 4 hands? Never tried, and its double the price, but why not, since the hour was 350 Plus Tip.
The other lady came in, and she was quite pretty, had long hair, and an amazing fine with a hot body. To be frank, 4 hands is amazing feeling with sensory overload, and the 2 girls are chatty with a few giggles along the way. One left one right, and then one head other feet. So over all a great massage, with the double benefit of 2 fit girls, too pretty to be doing full service, so I didn't embarrass myself or them by even mentioning it, I am sure if it was on the table, they would have made it known.
Now when it gets to the happy ending, this is where it gets interesting, both girls took their top off, the prettier girl with the long hair and fringe, was stood on the left, breast on my chest, and French kissing me while I held her Ass, the other girl, working the little Brother, while I was fingering her through her swim suite bottoms, and when I say fingering, I mean deep, and getting the juices going, in fact she squirmed a bit, and the other girl laughed at her, was fun all around. After the main event, got relaxing head massage and hand massage from the other girl. Over all this was nice, I went back about 2 weeks later, and a new bunch of older girls, look to much like my mum, so just asked if anyone speaks English, pretended not to understand and left.

Spa 2 in Causeway bay, Behind Sogo.
This place seems to be run by the lady who actually does the services. So I have been here previously, and got to know the lady in charge, she was skinny, a little older, girl of the world type, but not a flabby ;any so still enjoyable to ML to. Anyway since the first time I went I always got Full Service from her, so expectation was quite straight forward without hesitation, I knew the price and she was relaxed in the service, and looked after me, most of these places do look after the regular guys,
So this one time, I went, she ask me do you like to have 4 hands? So we agreed the additional price. So I got my shower, and laid down.
She came in first by herself, and she got immediately undressed, a small BJ, and we basically had full sex, for about 10 minutes,
Once finished, she put on her basic clothes, and called in the other girl, she was much young, and to be frank, would have really loved to have done her too, but I guess she was new so that was not an option at that time. So I got the full 4 hands treatment, and then when focusing on the Little Brother, the young girl gave me some kisses, and I grabbed her ass, as well as finger the older one. So this experience was a combination of Happy ending with a happy starting.
I might ask for a repeat when things get less crazy in the Covid.
I have been to this spa 2 4 times in the last 3 years, and the old lady is always there, and she does a great job, and to be honest, you forget she is not a modal and just enjoy the journey,

For actual location if you cant figure from the location, PM, bear in mind SPA 1 is 3 years ago, spa 2 is last year, so no guarantee the situation is the same, but I share this to help others understand what happens and what you could expect.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   9-5-2022 10:33  Karma  +1   Would give more Karma, but can you give any names for the spa's? This issue is great but useless at the same time.
2dime   29-3-2022 11:03  Acceptance  +1   Can you share the contacts for the CWB place? Thank you!
LetsGetSome   24-3-2022 17:14  Acceptance  +1   Can you share the contacts for the Quarry Bay place?
orangerange   18-3-2022 20:32  Karma  +4   Thanks
ccy74400   18-3-2022 15:21  Karma  +2   Nice report. Can you share the details of the spa in cwb? Thanks
AddictedUser321   18-3-2022 05:48  Karma  +3   Could you send the details for the spa behind sogo. thanks for the review!
ohmicmic   18-3-2022 00:14  Acceptance  +1   Both are nice, seemed you always can find some gd place
steven293   17-3-2022 23:34  Acceptance  +1   Could you please share Spa 2 contacts? Also the older lady, looks and body, would you consider MILF
Melo
Banned

UID 281777
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2022 16:22  Profile P.M.