Body: 4.5 of 5, D cups
Height:  maybe 158 cm
Skill: 1 of 5
Service: 1 of 5
GFE: 1 of 5
Price & Session Length:  20 minutes including my shower time
Repeat: No
cost: about 1300 at the door; 500 tip

I decided to check out this new place after CNY.  I saw this lady on wechat and decided to make an appointment.

I called up and booked #26 and showed up. I was told to walk up the 2nd floor and given the room nbr.

I waited 20 minutes for her to show up. I walked out of the shop and commented to the middle aged lady behind the counter
how long the sessions are supposed to be. She replied it is up to the therapist.

She walks in wearing a mask which she didn't take off the whole time. She begins a lame massage. I find it relaxing to have
a decent massage before the deed. She starts her lame massage and almost immediately is touching the boys from the back as she
liberally adds the oil. Then she asks me to flip. I inquired as to what is on the menu? She replies no touching her face as she just had
laser surgery and only H.E. I asked about anymore services and she said that's it. She did take off her blouse as she was completing her
task. Her set is very nice but not worth the rushed service and limited choices. I enjoyed squeezing them.

Due to the place just having opened a short while ago, I found it to be very clean compared to other joints. I will be trying out some
other ladies here in the near future.

I was out the door and walking in the street in 40 minutes. I was with her for no more than 15 minutes.

Knick

[ Last edited by  knick at 16-3-2022 10:08 ]

Recent Ratings
Macau81   18-3-2022 21:12  Karma  +5   
BootBoot   18-3-2022 19:18  Karma  +8   Tough luck. You remember the name or street number?
obe   16-3-2022 12:55  Karma  +8   
hotjac   16-3-2022 08:55  Karma  +3   That sucks - in a bad way. However it's these bad experiences that make the good ones so much better.