Nationality and language: Local HK, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5 average HK Girl next door sort of face
Body:  4/5 minus a point for bolt ons
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $700 60 mins FS and massage
Repeat: Maybe

I had been search around on TG and found a thread for local HK girls.   I browse through some and found an agent in MK.   I decided to on trying them out and booked FulService BB.  I arrived on time but her previous engagment ran late.  So I had to wait 10 mins, afterwards she message me and told what unit she was in.  

It as a standard walkup unit, BB is very fit and had boltons, her face is average.   She asked if I had ate dinner yet, we had a nice chat.   She helped me with my bag.   "I can tell you are very handsome already" she giggled.  "How can you tell?" I replied "I am still wearing my mask"  "I can tell by looking at your eyes" she replied "I told my last client to keep his mask on as I could tell that he is really ugly from the look of his eyes"      BB gave me a tissue to wrap up my mask.   "See I was right! " she shouted as I took of my mask "you are really handsome."   She went on for a while, explaining how girls can tell if a guy is good looking by looking at their eyes.   As I stripped, BB complemented my physhic and ask if I worked out.  I told her that I practise the martial arts.  She was very impressed and asked me more about my workout routine.   I went into the bathroom 1st as she stripped down, we continued chatting away as we got cleaned up.   She gave me a BBBJ while in the shower, which was really good!    

We dried off and got into bed.  Where she continued with the BBBJ, she was sucking like she was drinking a milkshake.   I told I want to kiss her.  She stopped and sat up.  I DFK her and proceed to suck on her tits.  As I sucked on her tits, I felt something from her nipples and relised it was milk and continued sucking harder.  "You might taste milk" she giggle "I am taking hormone suppliments, which is why I am lactating"  "Your milk taste really good" I smiled and continue sucking.  "Enjoy" she giggled.  I continued feasting on her milk.  After I was fill, I laid back down and she went back to suck on my lb.  "You made me feel really good" she said "I am going to return the favor" After a few minutes, I told her I could take anymore and wanted to fuck.  She put a coat on my lb and started riding me as I played and sucked on her tits.   I satup and we fucked in the sitting position.  "You are a really good fuck" she sighed "did you know that?   You feel so good inside me."   We switched to mess and fuck her for a long while until I shot my load    We cuddled for a bit and dfked.   "Let me give you a massage to help you relax" she said.

She covered my lb with a tissue and proceeded to give me a massage, which was really good.  ""Where abouts are you most tensed?" she asked.  I told her my shoulders.  BB massage skills are really good, I learned that she works as a massage parlor normally and just doing this because she can't work at her normal workplace.   BB was very talkative and cleanly knows how to give a nice massage.  When the time was up, we showered got dress and chatted some more before her next booking arrived.   She dfked me again and gave me a hug.  "lease come back and see me again" she cooed "next time book a 90 minute session and we can really enjoy ourselves"

Recent Ratings
orangerange   4-4-2022 09:36  Karma  +5   She must have had a PT job with Five Guys, their shakes are one of the best
bohica   1-4-2022 18:52  Karma  +8   Did you get any weird looks riding back on the MTR wearing a milk mustache?!?
Shadwell   29-3-2022 07:20  Acceptance  +1   
Incognito1234   16-3-2022 10:36  Karma  +1   Thanks! Does she looks anything like her pictures?
ZioRider01   14-3-2022 06:34  Acceptance  +1   
Johnnyr555   8-3-2022 14:57  Karma  +8   Best read today!
Fedo91   7-3-2022 19:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
justforfunyo   7-3-2022 18:09  Karma  +4   the story telling is remarkable haha
Mike747   7-3-2022 17:25  Karma  +5   Excellent
dadumdum   7-3-2022 14:17  Karma  +6   good report
calaisien   7-3-2022 10:14  Karma  +5   great
HK_Legend   7-3-2022 08:37  Karma  +5   Good report. Great attitude from lady. Clearly a good pair fit.
Hoverbee   7-3-2022 01:42  Karma  +3   Favorable
nattaggart   6-3-2022 21:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MrButtons   6-3-2022 20:21  Karma  +5   She sounds amazing! Did you by any chance happen to get her direct contact?
HKGPeter   6-3-2022 18:19  Karma  +2   Thank you.
twiceAweek   6-3-2022 17:08  Karma  +6   a nice chat, a good fuck and a drink to along with it ... what more can anyone ask for ?
hotjac   6-3-2022 14:00  Karma  +4   Good find! Thanks for sharing ... there are few experiences better than playing with breast milk during sex.
JackTheBat   6-3-2022 13:50  Karma  +10   "like she was drinking a milkshake..." but what flavor? LOL!
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2022 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
You are back. What happened to Bobo? Thought you got married.