Face:  3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  165
Weight: light (I can pick her up)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 7/5
Price: 2100 (for two shots)
Repeat: already did but telegram group has a lot of advertisement so will also try others.

Been heavily invested in doing research (work finally is slower) on both telegram and twitter and have been fairly lucky. I'm writing about QQ mainly because of her attitude towards our session together. Got a big CNY bonus and decided to spend it on a suite hotel in a central area to basically lined up all the girls I have met on twitter and telegram. QQ came in from a stable on Telegram that I joined. There are different types of groups on Telegrams. So far I have encountered 2 types: a) you join but send a hongbao to the agency and they give you access to a couple of other chats where girls advertised their QQ or WeChat b) you talk to the papa-san or mama-san and they arrange the dates for you based on what they advertised. Being polite goes for miles especially to the agencies, i got a couple of girls who weren't advertised.

QQ came to my hotel, the pics were photoshopped but her bubbly personality was a winner. She is short and got a flat tummy. She isn't a looker but not bad looking either we made a connection fairly quick the first couple of minutes we met and she offered to shower together. As she got undressed little bro started waking up. Took a quick shower and she did the normal rub down and went down for a bit. Back on the bed it was all business, did different positions and she kept up and wanting more. Either she was a great actress or she just wanted more (again, be nice and you will get good service). After round 1, we spoke for a bit and she did say she have been seeing more and more asian expat (most girls won't take other ethnicity in fear of size   sorry guys) but also locals tend to me more demanding and not as polite.

Lil bro started waking up seeing her naked on the bed and we went right back to biz. Round 2 was different, her GFE is what made it much better. She does notice what I liked during round 1 and focused on it. After the deed was done, she asked if I had other plans and I said no so she stayed longer. She did gave me another BJ afterwards and swallowed (to my surprise) before heading out.

Recent Ratings
zhude10   21-2-2022 14:12  Karma  +3   Great report!
Mpolo   20-2-2022 22:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hoodedbandit1   20-2-2022 08:44  Karma  +2