Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2022 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OL CoCo Gone but not Forgotten

A couple of years ago, I met a girl in TST, her profile was OL CoCo, and to be frank was one of the most memorable experiences with the Girls I have had.

The basic was, she was wearing office Lady Attire, and as soon as I went in, I got the VIP treatment, and the most passionate eye to eye contact.
The massage and Final Sex was above average, but the point of this is not to rate, it is to find out if anyone else had ever met her. and if anyone knows if she is still working, and if so, where she might be now?

Originally I met her in a Kimberly Road apartment, and then she moved to the building Rose Mansion, but after then she went dark, and the profile on 141 disappeared.

So anyone in the know?

Recent Ratings
devilash   19-4-2022 02:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
godisdead   17-2-2022 11:27  Acceptance  +8   Damn. Miss that one!