Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2022 03:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 5A1 Quadruple Vaccinated Lady

Date & Time of Session: 11th Feb, 2022/22:45
Location: 5A1, 5/F, Fuji Building (it's the corridor on the left inside with 2 doors and it's the right door, I hope I got the correct door no.)
Name: No Idea, completely forgot
Nationality & Language: Shenzhen
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5"0
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600/30mins
Repeat: No

I decided to continue my night as I got rejected on the 19/F since she was closed up and it said new girl

Many of the doors were closed early so I decided to try my luck on othe floors until I went up to 5A1, she looked quite thicc at first and then saw how I have always been deceived with wide hips assuming that she might have some donk.

This one was silly one and she started calling me husband right off the bat when I told her I was silly and asked me to marry her. She even had 4 shots of 2 from Hk and other 2 from China hence the name stated In title.

We went in Shower and gave me a nice scrub, dried me off too. She went straight with a Dom for BJ, didnt feel so great as she squeezed my tip hard during it. Started off with missionary and she said she liked big dongs so I pounded her with it. Changed position as the boring guy I am back to doggy, I was surprised that she could take some length but few mins later she said that I wil charge extra, you need to cum right off. Gladly, I came right away, but didn't like the attitude as I didn't even get to go longer since she is a clock watcher.

She looked old and she wasn't curvy to begin with and the attitude towards just made my day worse, decided to make this the last sesh. Either way, happy punting guys, hope you guys choose the right ones

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   3-3-2022 13:51  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   17-2-2022 11:28  Acceptance  +8   Vaccinated doesn’t mean she won’t catch it and pass it on.
hotjac   12-2-2022 12:15  Karma  +3   ouch thanks for the warning and toftt
HK_Legend   12-2-2022 11:43  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2022 11:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 frozenlobes's post

Not yet tried this one (ex Hing Loong 8F)
https://go141.com/en/B57794-CB-141Walk-up-BB.html
as she left before I made more progress on my Hing Loong Bingo.
Probably a good reason for a first visit to Fuji...once coronavirus surge cools down.

If anybody tried, I would love to hear about it.