Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2022 01:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F - 羅尹洛

Name: 羅尹洛
Agent: F
Date:  Jan 2022
Nationality & Language:Mandarin
Face: 7/10 - Typical Chinese post-cosmetic surgery face, particularly on the nose, see pic.
Body: 7/10 - C size tits, patch of pubes on pussy, average body and perhaps some baby damage.
Height:  around 170cm
Service: 7/10 - quiet, submissive and shy. Standard F-type service.
Price & Session Length: 1900 for 45 mins, liquid set
Repeat: No

F hasn’t given this particular HG a number instead preferring to use a star instead. Interesting choice I though and her more expensive option was 1900 which was about 200 more than some of the other HGs in his stable. Again, the pics were heavily photoshopped by I decided to have a go and booked a session.

As usual, it was relatively simple to meet up at the designated hotel and I’d say the actual person was about an 80% match to the pics. She looks young in the pics but is probably in her early 30s. In the room, she asked for money up front and got undressed after handing over the cash. She has some marks on her body that indicated to me she’s been in the business for a good couple of years as you can kinda tell which girls were fresh to the game cos they have nice skin.

We had a quick wash down in the shower, and I laid face up on the bed. She got down to business and gave a Bbbj to wake up the LB. I noticed she was a bit shy to look me in the eyes, preferring to look past me while she swallowed my cock.

After LB was nice and firm, she lowered herself down on my cock and rode me cowgirl noticed she was enjoying it as she was looking into my eyes and smiling shyly. I saw this and asked her if she was enjoying it and she bit her lips and rode a bit harder. She wanted to switch to doggy which is my favourite as it allows me to go longer. I pounded her with full strokes until she reached back with an arm to show me was close to cumming and I accelerated the pace until she creamed all over my cock. We switched to missionary with her legs up and open wide and I fucked her deep until I couldn’t hold it anymore and I blew my load inside her.

We washed up and while we were getting changed, I found out that she’d been in Hong Kong for only a few days. All in all, an average punt and wouldn’t repeat but I’ll keep trying F’s stable and Report as he sometimes has a few stunners that are worth the cost.

[ Last edited by  GBAManglais at 29-1-2022 01:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dukelok   30-4-2022 20:18  Karma  +3   Nice. F doesn't accept foreigners? Can you bluff with Google translate?
Johnhkhkhkhk   10-2-2022 14:50  Karma  +2   Nice. too bad F does not accept foreigners :(
warren123   5-2-2022 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   5-2-2022 02:11  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   4-2-2022 18:05  Karma  +2   
godisdead   4-2-2022 13:54  Karma  +8   Thank for taking one for the team
Posive   30-1-2022 01:57  Acceptance  +1   
Steaminbeamin   30-1-2022 00:06  Acceptance  +1   Great review thanks
americafirst141   29-1-2022 10:55  Karma  +6   
batman108   29-1-2022 10:06  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   29-1-2022 09:45  Karma  +8   Expensive for the quality...