Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2022 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F - F515

Name: F515
Agent: F
Date:  Jan 2022
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 8/10 - large eyes, high cheekbones, small chin, MCOT.
Body: 8/10 - slim, firm arse, C size tits, tight pussy.
Height:  around 170cm
Service: 7/10 - not a lot of extras or went out of her way to service you. Standard F-type service.
Price & Session Length: 1700 for 45 mins
Repeat: Maybe

I hadn’t gone for a HG for quite a while and I checked out F’s stable of girls. If you’ve seen his TG channel, the bastard(s) have pretty impressive Photoshop skillz and you have to really study the photos hard to see what you actually might be dealing with. In Jan, his stable was a bit thin on quality but one girl caught my eye and that was F515 and she had the more expensive option going so I thought I’d try her out.

It was easy to walk into the hotel and up to the room without any issues. When she opened the door, she smiled and invited me in. The room was super hot because she had a little heater on and quite messy so she’d been camped out there for a short while. She asked for the money up front and double confirmed the service selected. She stressed that she didn’t usually provide it but she would for me because she could see I was a clean.

I had a quick wash down in the shower by myself, and when I came out she was already naked. She was fairly tall and slim with tits that were a bit smaller than I imagined her to be in the pics. Her face is 80% of the pics but she had her hair up but she was still MCOT. She has a tramp stamp on her lower back.

I laid face up on the bed and she went down and gave a Bbbj with decent  time spent on the balls, making sure to look up and make eye contact while she was deep throating my cock. After a short while, she got up and squatted down and sat on my cock, taking it all the way to the hilt. She had an amazing tight pussy that gripped the sides of my shaft when we switched to doggy and I was pounding her from behind. There’s nothing like holding a slim waist and watching her arse cheeks slap against my cock as she takes it to the hilt.

I eventually pull out and bust a nut on her arse and she said to me “did it feel like AV?”. I guess it did F515, I guess it did…

Like all good Pokémon, she doesn’t always pop up on F’s channel and although she had an 80% likeness to the photos she’s still worth a punt. Be wary that she may not agree to the more expensive service, only if she likes you.

[ Last edited by  GBAManglais at 27-1-2022 03:16 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   1-4-2022 18:57  Karma  +8   to the hilt...!!!
Shadwell   29-3-2022 07:22  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   25-3-2022 09:59  Karma  +10   "Like all good Pokémon..." LOL!
batman108   25-3-2022 09:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Johnhkhkhkhk   21-2-2022 04:10  Karma  +2   Nice
ZioRider01   7-2-2022 15:24  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   1-2-2022 12:30  Karma  +5   'more expensive' does sound a lot like BBFS Lol
Skepti10   29-1-2022 09:46  Karma  +8   
godisdead   27-1-2022 14:11  Acceptance  +8   Pricey! Thanks for the share though.
hotjac   27-1-2022 12:37  Karma  +4   mcot too, thanks for sharing
bbbj   27-1-2022 10:21  Karma  +5   Excellent
yosser   27-1-2022 09:48  Karma  +5   "More expensive options" sounds suspiciously like BBFS
ebitda555   27-1-2022 09:15  Acceptance  +1   Mmmmm tasty
HK_Legend   27-1-2022 08:51  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   27-1-2022 08:13  Karma  +5   
GBAManglais
Lustful Lord

UID 253789
Digest Posts 0
Credits 765
Posts 31
Karma 747
Acceptance 363
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2022 01:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 GBAManglais's post

So I visited her again about 4 days before the F stable of girls got busted last Friday. This time she was based in a 5 star hotel which I was quite surprised about to be honest as there’s a higher risk of a bust due to higher awareness from the hotel staff and cleaning crew and that’s exactly what happened.

When I walked into her hotel room, she could remember me from our last punt because she said she had a good eye when it comes to her customers; she can tell which ones are nice guys. I asked her if she had taken an RAT today and she showed me the test and I showed her a photo of the RAT I took that morning to put us both at ease. In hindsight this was a good move considering there was one chick in F’s stable that was apparently +ve and spread covid to a bunch of other punters.

We both undressed and one of the reasons I went back to her was the tight body and nice tits she was packing, slim waist and curves in all the right places. She offered to shower me this time which she didn’t do the first time. After washing down, I laid down on the bed and she started with BBBJ. She took my cock deep throat and made sure to suck my balls and work the head with her tongue, her mouth felt fucking good. My cock was rock hard and she lowered herself down in cowgirl and the way to the hilt. She swore a bit while riding in this position as lil bro was a bit long for her and she kept at it.

We switched to missionary, and with her legs up in the air and pussy open wide, I pounded her with full length strokes. I tried to switch from missionary to me sitting on the edge of the bed with her sitting and grinding my dick but she put her feet on the bed to raise herself up a bit so my dick wasn’t all the way in. I laughed as I knew she was deliberately doing it and she laughed too and she put her hands on my cheeks and squeezed my face so I looked funny. It seemed like she was getting playful.

I laid her down on the edge of bed with her legs open and I smashed her pussy standing up. I watched her stomach bulge as my dick went in and out of her vagina, and you only see that on chicks with zero fat. What turned me on though was that she had her head up and was watching her pussy getting pounded, and eventually I couldn’t hold it anymore and she still continued to watch and didn’t move as my dick throbbed and filled her up with cum.

While we were showering, she asked me if I had tried girl 545 or 600 as they were both very popular from what she had heard. I told her I knew the girls she was talking about but I hadn’t tried them. This is when she asked me if it was because I liked her more, and she actually said this is she wanted to hear me say that from my own mouth. So that’s what I said, and I kinda meant it as I could feel some chemistry going on. I paid and before I left she asked me to come back more often.

However, since Friday I haven’t seen her listed, nor 545 or 600. Hopefully they’re just laying down low but it’s likely they were busted last Friday but I hope 515 didn’t get caught up.

Recent Ratings
thbpower   16-4-2022 16:29  Acceptance  +1   why guys dont get line / wechat of girls they like ? its already so hard to find reliable girls in hk these days, might ...
BootBoot   15-4-2022 12:31  Karma  +7   She hasn’t shown up for a while now. Hope she’s not caught
JackTheBat   25-3-2022 10:01  Karma  +8   Cute.
MrButtons   25-3-2022 09:54  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. What happens to F now? (LB bulge on skinny girl sounds hot)