Subject: SW, HL 4F B2, Bobo Long Leg....TOY!!!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2022 17:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SW, HL 4F B2, Bobo Long Leg....TOY!!!

I had no intention to write a new report on Bobo Long Leg to flood this Forum,
but having some tangible facts, here is a “short” one.

In dec-jan, that’s the 4th time I see her…so it goes without saying I am impressed.
She is WORKING but OFFLINE (the door of 4F B flat is closed (she is in B2) ) only on 24H notice APPOINTMENT with known clients, NO WALK-IN, like some others at Hing Loong.
I booked her for 2H and upon arrival decided to make that 3H as she had more time.

That is the previous report:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75699&extra=page%3D2
In fact, maybe for the face I would put 3.5/5 maybe 4/5 as 3/5 seems harsh
and the body (and the SHAPE of that body!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZhWWHzibIE)
and soft skin deserves a 4.5/5!

If the language barrier could be fixed I would be delighted to take her out in evenings like the July gang.

The item that triggers this report is THAT PICTURE (rated RA 20 … according to the letter of the rules).

Bobo, like Jasmine, has blurred face pictures on the website
…so it is a bit frustrating when a bit down I look at those pictures, so Jasmine was kind enough sent me none-blurred ones (knowing they would not go out).
Privacy is a key factor to avoid being bugged when outside off work.

But Bobo pretends she is “not beautiful” … ???
She may not be Miss HK but she has a nice face and in the outfit she was wearing this morning, she was SPLENDID.
She even agreed (a bit nervous) that I take a picture
(for my own use; sorry! I am ready to face Negative Ratings consequences
but I do respect a lot those ladies)
, then she sent to me a beautiful one she had on her phone.
It was an Emmanuelle like picture pose but dressed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE06Rq0tPxk

ANYWAY, you will not get pictures of her face but of her bathroom toy!
Just imagine what can happen there with that blue stool?  
The orange mat is for her to kneel in front of you and “torture” you…the way you like....and she is creative.
So I pretty much got a serious Nuru massage (with her back, her front, then sitting face on me face to me,….) in that bathroom sitting on that toy.
I resisted like a hero for ~20mn to that Cirque du Soleil show but she was too good…and …bang…

After, I was rewarded with a very good massage (she was using some eucalyptus smelling oil…with gloves) that was badly needed.

Then she went back to cowgirl nuru-like massage (using an oil/gel bottle that she warmed. Oh dear! )
…and as the website pictures indicate, she is quite flexible and rather light so very easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcWiS5B_0M
to handle and shake... back and forth !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R6Ox1MjuLA
That song is so perfect for cowgirls aerobics

Anyway, it was another great moment…and for sure not the last for me with her.

There is ONE thing she could improve (for me and other gweilos that are very very light speaking Chinese).
Get some translating APPs:
•        One Voice-To-Text/Voice to be used in the room,
•        One Text-To-Text to reply easily to messages.
Saved that, she is great.

Next week (unless Omicron turns crazy here), I have to visit another one…on the same floor

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   4-2-2022 13:57  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
The_One_HK   20-1-2022 14:43  Acceptance  +1   
sitonmyface69   15-1-2022 07:35  Karma  +8   Love to have a go with Bobo
King_Monger   14-1-2022 15:35  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
magictime12   14-1-2022 08:39  Karma  +1   I think you need to seek mental help. Your posts have been getting stranger and nonsensical each week. This is a forum t ...
batman108   14-1-2022 08:39  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
nitesky6888   14-1-2022 00:08  Karma  +8   Curious about the toy you're referring to - blue stool? haha
Mike747   13-1-2022 20:16  Karma  +5   i wonder what you are on about , lol
SingaporeFatso
Musky Member

UID 250935
Digest Posts 0
Credits 110
Posts 32
Karma 107
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2022 02:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by HK_Legend at 13-1-2022 17:29
I had no intention to write a new report on Bobo Long Leg to flood this Forum,
but having some tangible facts, here is a “short” one.

In dec-jan, that’s the 4th time I see her…so it goes without ...

Sorry but I feel that you are over promoting the girls in Hing Loong, almost like simping. The reports tend to reflect on anything but being descriptive about the action. I feel this is what we are here for, to get a sensing of what the WG provides versus how you feel.

[ Last edited by  SingaporeFatso at 14-1-2022 02:38 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   14-1-2022 09:41  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2022 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 SingaporeFatso's post

Yes you are somewhere right.

Hing Loong and Phoenix are my places:
I write about where I go and that is Hing Loong and Phoenix, even if that sounds like a Hing Loong Bingo while other experts cover the Mount Fuji.
Both places are CONVENIENT for me to go and have a CRITICAL MASS of ladies = have backup just in case.
In the last 15Y, I went to Jardine Bazaar, Wanchai SKM, Wanchai 107 QRE, 110 Wnchai Road, NP King’s Road, LKF, Wellington, SW Kam Bong,
even Mongkok (when car needed servicing) Pat Chun and other places, PE Kingland, …
but bottom line, Hing Loong is better for me and Jasmine my favorite.

Recently at HL, I had a mixed experience with one (not bad enough to deserve a negative report, while I proved I can write that!)
so I left and walked to another floor seeing somebody I knew well, then a while later left the building happy. That is easy at HL or Phoenix.
Since April 2021 all my time with 141 Walk-Up was with Jasmine (HL) and BO BO (Phoenix) ~20 times each, Malaysia Lily (HL), Coco Big Tits (HL), Bobo Long Leg (HL), Mimi (Phoenix) and …6 others where my experience is neither very bad or very good so pretty irrelevant not worth writing anything (oops, I wrote about Blowing Yingzi (Phoenix), +).
At HL, to satisfy my curiosity I still have to try Dora, Wife and BB.

I also shared my experiences with Wanchai Bar girls ( much more active there than with 141 until 2021) and (legit) Thai Massage places.

“Overpromoting”:
Not sure Lucky would share that opinion.
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D2

Actions:
I read here many great reports describing the actions, what guys do ….etc so I just tried to write about ADDITIONAL ASPECTS of those ladies, in and out, and their rooms, protocols (handy during coronavirus to reduce a bit risk).
That is exactly why in Sept I wrote my first report on Jasmine that so many of you know very well, so point repeating the same things.
That said, several have sent PM to me asking for more specific details or verify things they had in mind and I tried to reply
(how I got several “No, Never” girls to a while later ASK to try …anal…proving it was safe for them and could be handy if caught in weird situations!)
to their specific queries comprehensively by PM, instead of flooding the Forum.

Too many reports:
As indicated, I wrote my first report for one main reason and I think since sept I have covered that topic.
Also when I checked around the forum and discovered “Post Ranking”…I realized I HAD TO SERIOUSLY COOL DOWN and I WILL.
So having written ~99% of what I wanted to write and as I WILL KEEP SEEING THE SAME LADIES
(B team for now, then A team when they are available) there should be no reason for me to write more.
I will (try to) shut up and go for a quarantine (longer than 21D).

As indicated elsewhere, IF curiosity drives me to Jordan KSM to learn Yoga and there is something special, + or -, I will write one.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 14-1-2022 09:52 ]

Recent Ratings
sitonmyface69   15-1-2022 07:36  Karma  +8   Nice!
Mike747   14-1-2022 13:39  Karma  +5   still wondering what you are on about ( what drugs are you on? )
3volution
Nookie Newbie

UID 278285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 52
Karma 79
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2022 05:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

Is there a telegram link?  I can't access the link. so. do. you have a photo?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   15-1-2022 12:32  Acceptance  +4   See PM.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2022 12:23  Profile P.M.