Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2022 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Kim @ Massage Republic

LINK: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... %5Bname_cont%5D=kim

Baiting and Switching has been around for ages, in fact it has become common place in the industry. Many rely on it as a tactical strategy or business model. They think if they don’t do it, others will, and that sale is lost. This is obviously an archaic way of doing business. All the agents that give me real photos have made way more money then the ones that have baited and switched over the years.

There are a few freelance girls that operate honestly. Post real photos. And since the photos are real, I believe that warrants the up sell, oppose to the ones that try to up sell even though they falsely advertised. If it is the girl in the pic, I am more willing to negotiate. I will pay whatever was quoted, as long as the girl is the same. If the girl is different, CANCEL ON THE SPOT.

Face: 4/5 If you fancy the MILF look, then you should find Kim attractive. Natural face with a pleasant smile, perhaps not pearly white but well maintained dentals.  

Body: 3/5 she has a very tight compact body. Smooth skin with some body art. Booty was juicy and soft. Very plump and a real handful jiggle. Junk in the trunk, or “motor in the back of her Honda”. Btw, I am not the biggest fan of Jewellery on a girl, but she had this silver waist bracelet with charms on it. Looked super hot and felt great every time they grazed me.

Skill: 2/5 Kim is either very experienced or a complete nut case. Upon arrival which was 20 mins early, but what the hell it was a morning session. She tells me she is busy and I am early. Ok no problem, always better to be early than late. It’s now 10mins past my scheduled time. I call and she says to meet her in the elevator as key cards are required. Doors open and we immediately know we are looking for each other.
Her looking money hungry and me with money burning a hole in my pocket. LOL Anyways, I thought she had a customer, but she didn’t. Apparently she was doing some tidying up, but as I entered her room, all the contents of every drawer was on the bed. Looked like a mom pop electronics store with components scattered everywhere. She swiftly began to scoop up all the items and returned them to their drawers. After searching for somewhere to sit, she quickly made a spot available and then disappeared to the bathroom. She slipped the faucet on, and this is where it gets under my skin. Just cause the water is on, does she really think this muted everything else? Plus sink water running and shower water running is different. So she continues to fuss about in the bathroom, meaning the hair dryer was on as well, but she wasn’t washing, perhaps touching up makeup, in fact she could have been having open heart surgery, and we were coming up on 17mins with me by myself and her in the bathroom. I peaked into the bathroom and saw her sitting on the can and looking at her mobile. I almost lost it. The saving grace was her tight body and now only wearing tighty whities, and a tank top. Plus that super hot belly chain. She came right up to me and went in for dfk.

Service: massage, DFK, DATY, CBJ, fingering

Rate: $2500/90 mins +$500 tip since she pulled the “no change” bit. This all happened up front and I even said she should have change, but I knew this trick and didn’t want to argue

I don’t think I would repeat because for the money paid there is a lot more out there. At least it’s not a bait and switch.

Happy hunting during a pandemic! Lockdowns and government protocols.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Tonylemon888   28-11-2022 01:59  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   15-1-2022 11:59  Acceptance  +1   
lostmojo   13-1-2022 10:06  Karma  +3   I had a slightly better experience, but won't be prioritizing a return visit
batman108   12-1-2022 10:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
kvailiuk   11-1-2022 20:52  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   11-1-2022 12:47  Karma  +4   Remarkably unprofessional
HK_Legend   11-1-2022 12:21  Karma  +4   The look seemed appealing, but the story kills it. Thanks. Will avoid.
austin821   11-1-2022 04:43  Karma  +4   
Rsoyza   10-1-2022 19:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramont   10-1-2022 18:55  Karma  +8   Hmmm... not that I'm punting much ATM, but this makes me question having her on my list
adrenal   10-1-2022 17:10  Karma  +7   Thank you for writing
Rayguy   10-1-2022 16:57  Karma  +5   Great report.

There is a First Time for everything . . .
Rayguy (86punter)
Kinky King

UID 261361
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1209
Posts 84
Karma 1192
Acceptance 335
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2022 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Just thinking about your experience further.

How freaking hard is it to be on time? These girls are in business, providing a service. Like any other business, service should be rendered at the agreed upon time. For me, it's not that much different from the bait and switch. The service provider is not meeting basic expectations. And if she is going to advertise at premium rates on MR, then provide premium service.

And the distracting noises in the bathroom, really lower league stuff!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2022 12:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 FirstTime's post

About the client showing up early
(that happens when relying on taxis and traffic jams so better be early than late so that they are not impacted)
I can understand the lady's being uncomfortable if not ready (even if not busy)...
and because there is no A/C in the staircases of Hing Loong, I prefer to wait (generally at their Opening Hours)
outside near Cosco Center or ...eat pastries   nearby waiting for the greenlight.

However I have noticed that some I know quite well are pretty cool about telling me to go up to wait in their room with A/C and a bottle of water
while they finish the make up ...freshly out of bed...something they would not do with a NEW client
as that would lower the perception created.

While it might seem weird, that creates a nice atmosphere.

One that I met only twice before did that to me 2 weeks ago as I was 20mn early (messy room; bed not done; no make up)
...but I am 99% sure she got more intel on me from one of her very close friends I know very well.
And she was right; that was no problem for me and she was great as usual...even without make up...as I told her to forget it for me.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2022 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 HK_Legend's post

Aeons ago, a hotel girl (Star: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=21330) greeted me as her first customer of the day and asked me to sit down while she spent more than 10 minutes putting on her makeup as we chatted. She had great b00bs and a cute bubble butt, so the wait was moderately entertaining.

Unfortunately, the somewhat enjoyable session ended in coitus interruptus as we ran out of time and the mamasan badgered her with “Times up!” phone calls.

[ Last edited by  Mister at 11-1-2022 13:36 ]
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2022 17:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Mister's post

In my case with my usual, there is nobody to scream "TIME" ...and they keep going until the schedule end time of the appointment
(they know it is not one-way with me)  ....while it is generally me packing early so that they have more time to adjust.

Also, as a matter of principle, to avoid clock surprises
(some do not have a very visible clock   ...like Coco Big Tits whose time on the monitor is wrong)
I prefer to start with aerobics first, THEN massage...to have more   flexibility

With Bobo Long Leg (Hing Loong 4F B2) bathroom toy, playtime starts there
....sometimes we go directly for the massage after, great idea to recover.