Subject: Are there any 141-Walk Up at ...Penny Bay?
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 12-5-2024 15:27. 
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2022 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Are there any 141-Walk Up at ...Penny Bay?

Might be needed in the coming weeks....

The good news for ALL is the upcoming UPGRADE of the facilities
https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/2nd-p ... -as-close-contacts/

With 21 days of "staycation" that might be tight to celebrate Chinese New Year and the Year of the Tiger...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4  

Recent Ratings
chaudement   7-1-2022 19:49  Acceptance  +4   Good luck in "the camps." Write F/U reports.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2022 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Penny Bay alert

As I was chatting with one of my regulars ...service providers...asking if she was going to Penny Bay (kidding of course),
driven by business opportunities ...
her reply was that she will now work ONLY ON BOOKINGS (one day ahead) with KNOWN CLIENTS (no walk-in)!

Honestly, that was FLAWLESS.
Perfectly what I would expect!
I already knew she had a brain...in addition to the rest. That is an additional confirmation.

Will of course find the time to see her next week, both for me and ...HER!
(and she will probably get more $ than she expects !! Risk Management awareness award )

(*) Got my 3 shots already and rather ...domestic...saved some 141 Walk-Up habits