Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2022 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Creativity

Not sure if it's me only but over the recent months I have noted serious creativity on some 141 Walk-Up pages!

6 months ago, SW Hing Loong Lily was a bit unique with very nice creative pictures and slideshows / videos...and that was perfectly consistent with her.
(Jasmine BJ video is so technically perfect, while BJ is not my priority I had to go all-in with that once ...and she was absolutely amazing, so very good PR)

Now, it's quite amazing the number of videos / slideshows (and good ones!) popping up all over the place...not only 10s ones!

When I see that one...
https://go141.com/en/B63926-Jordan-141Walk-up-Bigbreastnurse.html (the last video / slideshow!)
I am almost running to Jordan, KSM!  

Maybe I got seriously impacted by Just Jaeckin (1975! Yeah I know, I am a dinosaur) "Story Of O" movie!

She could have used the soundtrack too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TJ_mhLYlk

And, VERY SMARTLY, they used the FLOWER BANNER to get attention to that website page
...and oh surprise, it scores high in th Daily Videos Rankings !!
(I have seen that stunt before )
Skargil
Musky Member

UID 280649
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 20
Karma 138
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2022 15:08  Profile P.M. 
There is quite a few ads out there so I guess its very much reasonable to somehow stick out and develop their USP
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5310
Posts 1010
Karma 5222
Acceptance 1751
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2022 21:29  Profile P.M. 
I wonder if they have to pay the photographer for doing the vids or the girls just upload them themselves?
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2022 11:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 sitonmyface69's post

Interesting point.

The photographic / video recording is one aspect,
but some are good at adding relevant soundtracks, lyrics and/or beat almost having culture and skills of DJs
(ages ago, I was part-time DJ so that struck me) to …Turn The Beat Around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPkCqXcYos
(for some the voice is a +, for others it’s pathetic moaning )

Offering very good products or services is pretty much irrelevant if the marketing is not at par.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Having obviously too much time, I have been observing the website
and noticed quite a number of marketing tactics / tricks to increase Return On Investment.
It is very interesting, borderline funny.

For the Daily Hot AV rankings, I think some might be pushing the envelope up to get CLICK-FARMS voting to secure #1 or #2 positions.
Anyway, that’s entertainment value too.

As somebody here suggested several months ago (on another related topic) maybe I should write a book.