Subject: Terrible punt at 5 Fife Street (Mongkok walkup)
furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 747
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2022 05:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Terrible punt at 5 Fife Street (Mongkok walkup)

Name: Not sure, didn't ask
Link: n/a
Address: 5 Fife Street, Mongkok (walk up)
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5'4
Skill: 3/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $440, no tip
Repeat: Hell no

I haven't been into a Mongkok walk up brothel in about a year so I decided to give it a try.

After walking up the stairs, the papasan asked I scan the Leave Home Safe app.  You should bring a spare phone if you don't want your main phone to show a record of punting.

The first girl offered looked atrocious.  I don't mean to be an asshole, but she has no business being in this trade.  The second girl was OK.  I told her I'm here for BBBJ and she was that's fine.  BBBJs are standard at these brothels but it doesn't hurt to confirm.

There was something less-than-friendly about her demeanor which is unusual because at these places, you tolerate lower quality girls for higher quality service where BBBJ and most acts were guaranteed.

Her BBBJ skills were initially decent but she tried to get me off by HJ instead of BJ.  This girl was barely doing the minimum.

After the deed, she gave a lame massage and here's where she committed a service violation that would normally get the girl in trouble.  During the message at around the 30 minute mark, she said she needed to go and didn't finish the full 45 minute allotment.  In the past, girls would practically beg me to do massage to burn up the entire time so she wouldn't get in trouble for leaving early.

Just before we showered, she started to burp 4-5 times.  I'm talking about long burps as if she just chugged a beer.  That was disgusting.

When I left the room, there was a lady who collected payment.  She asked how the girl was and I gave an unenthusiastic "it was OK".  Normally, the person would either ask for more details or say "well, next time, we'll get you a better girl".  There was no concern here for quality control.

This was only my first brothel punt in a long time.  But I'm wondering if the closed border with China is causing these girls to get lazy.  Without new stock, I suspect brothel managers aren't in a position to make demands on the few girls they have.  I have a feeling until the border reopens, we're going to get lackluster service at these places.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   7-1-2022 19:25  Karma  +2   Thank you.
FirstTime   5-1-2022 14:34  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   5-1-2022 08:42  Karma  +4   Thanks for teaching. Not familiar with that aspect.
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2022 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Actually I have tried this place several times over the years. Sadly it was hit and miss to say the least. Had one very good session with a pretty hot mainlander that was here illegally. Short, tight body, tanned skin, all natural, with lots of body tattoos. Skill was amazing, didn’t say no to anything. Uninterrupted session. Then one session later, I was given a fat ugly girl that had bad breath and bad attitude. Then I wanted to see the first girl again, but service was not on par the second time around. Wanted more money for the same services. Haven’t been back in years. As the girl I liked kept pushing me to book her privately. Never went through with it. Given its location and price point there are just too many other options than to return there when not even batting .500, hard pass.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   7-1-2022 19:26  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HK_Legend   6-1-2022 14:12  Karma  +4   Thanks for feedback. I better stay in familiar territories.

There is a First Time for everything . . .
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2022 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Actually I have tried this place several times over the years. Sadly it was hit and miss to say the least. Had one very good session with a pretty hot mainlander that was here illegally. Short, tight body, tanned skin, all natural, with lots of body tattoos. Skill was amazing, didn’t say no to anything. Uninterrupted session. Then one session later, I was given a fat ugly girl that had bad breath and bad attitude. Then I wanted to see the first girl again, but service was not on par the second time around. Wanted more money for the same services. Haven’t been back in years. As the girl I liked kept pushing me to book her privately. Never went through with it. Given its location and price point there are just too many other options than to return there when not even batting .500, hard pass.

There is a First Time for everything . . .