Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  about 160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD2k for 1 hour
Repeat: Probably, but I won't be in a rush to....

Came across Kim's advert on MR was pulled in by the shower pic in the posting so contacted her with the intent of an afternoon meet in a couple days time. Not too much drama in the initial conversation, but do bear in mind that her English is limited so attempts at wit will fall flat and any special arrangements may not be understood - indeed, I contacted on the day to confirm that the meeting was still on, and her interpretation was that I wanted to cancel! All sorted out eventually and I made my way to her hotel in Wan Chai (one of those where you wait in the lobby for collection).

First appearance wise, she is genuinely the girl on the advertisement so there isn't a bait and switch going on which was my concern. Body matches up with the photos well, but i do think she got a boob job since the photos were taken. I'd put her at a C-cup now by my limited reckoning. Photos attached both from her advertisement and a couple additional she sent when I asked for a bit more comfort that she really was the girl in the advertisement.

Once in her room, conversation was still clipped, but she was clearly comfortable and was in control. I had a quick shower first and she started off with an oil massage - not as good as you would get in a spa, in most times, but still a good way to warm up for a first meeting. after about 20mins, I was capped and she gave a decent CBJ...not until completion; I stopped her when I was close and we DATY for a bit (she is shaved) until she came. Well, at least I think she came...her moans and shudders gradually increased in intensity until she practically forced me to enter her. Side-note: it really is so much better being with a girl like this rather than one that shudders to a fake orgasm when you brush against her ankle.

We had sex in a few positions; she was a bit tight and found initial going a bit painful but gradually warmed up and was pumping back vigorously. we had agreed on trying anal as well, but at one look, said my cock was too big - always a compliment to hear it, but what a bummer in this context. I eventually came when doing her from behind and with my thumb up her ass (so at least can confirm that she is comfortable with some backdoor action).

All in, a pleasant 1-shot session and someone that I would be good in trying again. I reckon there is still more bang for the buck with some others out there so will still explore further. She does have a day job, so usually needs at least a day's notice.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   17-1-2022 21:21  Acceptance  +2   Nice
kvailiuk   11-1-2022 21:00  Acceptance  +1   
Rayguy   1-1-2022 11:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
austin821   1-1-2022 11:33  Karma  +6   excellent, sounds like a winner.
batman108   1-1-2022 04:13  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   31-12-2021 22:47  Karma  +6   Thanks, I might try
JackTheBat   31-12-2021 21:38  Karma  +10   
rick852   31-12-2021 17:12  Karma  +3   Thanks. Nice report. I hear ya with the fear of the B&S. Nice when it works out OK.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2021 22:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 lostmojo's post

When I saw the name Kim and checked her profile listed at "Vietnamese", I was so excited, but cautious, as there was a Vietnamese Kim who had a place in TST about 10 years ago. However, at this point, she would easily be 40+. She had fake tit's that, honestly, were her least endearing feature. They were ok, but noticeably fake. She had a nice figure for a 30+ woman, but was very kind, very sensual and fun to be with. She was the type of WG that worked out of her own flat, which was spacious, and would offer you soup or food she had made for herself. She had good English and was fit and was a good fuck- sorry for being crass. But she supposedly moved to the USA years ago to work in a nail place in Chicago. I often wonder how things worked out for her. If this happened to be that Kim, I would be very, very happy to see her.

Anyway, thanks for the report and may we all find those special women as we search for the next one.

Recent Ratings
homer168   3-1-2022 20:42  Karma  +3   Kim in TST. Sweet memories. Seeing her was special. Thanks for bringing them up.
HK_Legend   2-1-2022 07:22  Karma  +3   
hkgent
Nookie Newbie

UID 83868
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 22
Karma 11
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-2-2012
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2022 15:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 lostmojo's post

Thanks for sharing. Her profile says 30years old but her face pic looks like 40 yo ? Doesn’t look like 30 tho.

Recent Ratings
nomorefun   10-1-2022 15:21  Acceptance  +1   I thought the same. Her face pic looks like 40s. I wouldn’t want to spend $$$$ with 40s WG.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2022 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 hkgent's post

30s / 40s?

Honestly, when on such a profile I read 30s, I would assume 40s! That's it and not worry too much.

In fact, I strongly suggested to a Walk Up I am close to to get rid of the AGE altogether.
It was written 38Y I think but is more like 45Y (and in very good shape). And the AGE part on the website was gone.

There is another one among my regulars who still has that BS on her page and tries to pretend she is a "baby girl"
...while she is a very nice and skilled lady!

WTF is the "added value" for a 45Y lady to write 35Y or 45Y? It raises expectations ONCE then reduce the potential for REPEAT clients.
Between 35Y and 45Y for me it boils down to QUALITY OF SERVICE...and nice face with good body and pro attitude.
Judojimmy
Buggered Beggar

UID 280685
Digest Posts 0
Credits -5
Posts 10
Karma -5
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 1
Registered 8-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2022 08:42  Profile P.M.