Subject: Sheung Wang, BoBo "Long Leg", 4F B2, #A33020 HL + Bathroom Toy!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2021 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wang, BoBo "Long Leg", 4F B2, #A33020 HL + Bathroom Toy!

Day: 30/12/2021, 2H...turning into 3H
Name: BoBo "Long Leg"
Link:   https://go141.com/en/A33020-SW-Massage-BoBoLongLeg.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, some words of English (more than my Chinese )
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill:  4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Repeat: Yes

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Having already wrote a report on Bobo Long Leg, there was normally no need to write another one and flood this forum,
but something of interest happened and was worth mentioning.

After our first time together, the attitude of Bobo was so impressive, I was of course ready to go see her again.
I did yesterday, planning for 2H, for more fun.

I arrived ~15mn before and habits lead me to 5F and bumped into a smiling Jasmine  taking care of her plants.
She is resting because of back problems...but we had a chat (she offered me a drink) and I reported to my shrink / confident the latest.
Last time we met was Dec 2, but because of personal (annoying) family emergencies I had to pack earlier.
Yesterday, Jasmine reminded me she OWED ME MONEY (I pay upfront) because of the shorter time we spent together.
Of course, I told her to forget about it, but at a time where some posts flagged about "hidden charges" or crazy hourly rates, that is top professionalism and class!

With my bottle of water, I went down to the same room one floor below to see Bobo.
Very elegant when she opened the door and great smile! Good start.

Then I paid, undressed and direction SHOWER ! That's where it becomes relevant!
Last time I noticed something weird but was clueless about. This time I was about to understand what it was & why.
In the shower she has a kind of blue TWO seats stool where you could sit one buttock on each, something that would likely be used in hospital to clean the ass of patients unable to stand or go into a bathtub.
She removed what was below and indicated to me to sit there.
I comply...and the fun started! I just wish patients in hospitals using that have the same fun.
Hysterical! We played there for 15-20mn ...and she is quite flexible. So much fun.

I liked playing in the showers of (Phoenix) BO BO, ....(Phoenix) Blowing Yingzi and ...Jasmine old bathroom where once we almost broke her toilets not very stable
....but here with Bobo we reached another dimension of fun!

MY RECOMMENDATION:
When you visit her, once in the shower, sit on that blue 2 seats stool & be ready to play Cirque Du Soleil! She has a PhD! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmH1X-TKqgA
After such a start, it was clear we were going for 3H, going on with a massage first

I need regularly strong Thai massages to help relax some ligaments and muscles (no, not there!).
She has the right skills and the appropriate oil...and one day after, the results are clear. She did a very good job.

As expected the first time, the second time would be even better (form already a very good start the first time). It was!
I just hope Bobo playing cowgirl did not damage her back ...like Jasmine

In spite of languages challenges, chatting (I really cannot elaborate) was nice...and she is really a very nice lady.

I don't if Jasmine and her traded notes about me, but as Jasmine knows I saw her again (and blessed it!) now they will .
Once Jasmine is back to work, next time I see her for several hours, I am very likely to hear:
"Do you want Bobo to join us for #2?" That is a given. Works for me.

One thing she can improve is to do like (Phoenix) BO BO did from day 2 in ...May, i.e. get 2 translating APPs:
* one voice to text for onsite conversations with gweilo clueless in Chinese, and
* one text to text to reply to SMS!
That should be good for the businesses of ladies of that caliber!
Having seen BO BO many times over 7 months, it obviously worked like a charm.
Maybe that is a message some can pass (in Chinese) to her and others.

Anyway, it was a great time!

For me, during Jasmine resting time and BO BO break in Shenzhen,
my backup dream team is ready with Bobo, Coco and Lily. Easy, simple, reliable.

So remember: Once inside the shower, sit on that blue 2 seats stool and be ready to play Cirque Du Soleil!

Happy New Year!

Let's Bang, Shaka Ponk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-4tGUwiBo

Recent Ratings
priaposado   6-1-2022 10:41  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   3-1-2022 21:42  Karma  +4   interesting info, thx for sharing
The_One_HK   3-1-2022 10:12  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
King_Monger   3-1-2022 10:00  Acceptance  +1   I love bathroom toys!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6549
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4061
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2022 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post Ooops I did it again

Ooops, I did it again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

While my "A team" (Jasmine and BO BO) is unavailable,
I went back today playing in the bathroom of Bobo "Long Leg".

This lady is very detail oriented!
Below the 2 seats stool is stored a mat to put on the floor to avoid accidents.

Then as we were getting into action,
she moved a bit that stool forward so that:
* my back was against one wall,
* my feet pushing on the other wall,
* while sitting on that stool
...with a good... FORCES EQUILIBRIUM   
...making it ~effortless to shake her ...Back And Forth (heard that song before ).
Did she hear of Newton?  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itRFjzQICJU NO , the other one, less cute!

That was borderline ...a class of Physics ...and as the Chemistry was good for... take off,
she is probably a Rocket Scientist!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
(would not mind her for the night to stay warm)

After playing there for a good 20mn, a massage was in order!

And she got me ...TO SLEEP
...obviously I was more tired than I thought...while I have been a vegetable since ...thursday.
That has been a long time since a masseuse put me to sleep !
She clearly has massage skills and ...identified what was wrong with me (forget the ..."brain") and and helped with it.