Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session NURU BJ 1200
Repeat: Will see!

Decided to try Wonderful Massage at least during this year, contacted trhough wechat and they were quick to answer and send 4 pictures of the girl working. Quickly set up with "Nancy" and they send you a bunch of pictures to help you find the flat, it's near the (now destroyed) worker stadium.

Nancy has a very good body a must say and i enjoyed the nuru, i wish it could have been a bit more "sloppy" tho, it was done on the normal bed, maybe that's why. BJ skill were OK but i prefer HJ to
She didn't talk so much but her english is good, nothing to say more this place is a sure value as you can see from the others review.

Date & Time of Session: During the year
Name: xiaomei
Nationality & Language: China
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session : oil massage + HJ
Repeat: Will see!

So i wanted to go back to this shop I have reviewed long time agohttps://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=72685&highlight= but it was close. On the same street I see a shop written with "spa" and that looks a bit shady. Here I go, a women in white shirt a black dress ask me what massage i want, there are a lot (chinese, chinese oil, thai, rejuvenation blablabla). I opt for the 300yuan/H chinese oil massage. The room is simple with a big shower. I lay down and she starts the massage which is good.

The ask for the flip and ask if i want "feiji" (plane in english) which means HJ for extra 300. I say sure and she starts HJ with good skills since i could come. During the HJ she asked if I wanted her to undress a bit so I can touch her for extra 200 but I politely refused.  This shop is on the opposite street of Jenny Lou, you can't miss it.

It's open 24/24 perfect if you are a bit drunk and want to have a rest.

Recent Ratings
swarley_stinson   13-1-2022 13:13  Karma  +4   
kgb2005   10-1-2022 22:32  Acceptance  +3   A fantastic report, thanks a lot!
obe   9-1-2022 14:32  Karma  +10