Skill:  4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Repeat: Yes

"Left outside alone" by my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzR5jM9UeJA
as Jasmine is resting and (Phoenix) BO BO is in Shenzhen (for 2-3 months),
I was about to go wondering again on my "Hing Loong Bingo" ticking boxes  / rooms
...but with recent (not related) annoying events
(like stuck with wife for 3D XMas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzfyCuPVpCY )
my Risk Appetite was limited, not ready to check my ..."Luck", Tongue In Cheek ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA
(it's not that cryptic, just referring to a recent...junk encounter on 1F.)

(At some point, I still however have in mind to try Dora (never met) and of course go again to Bobo "Long Leg" whose attitude, among others, seriously impressed me for a first time)

Call me coward not a Team Player ready to "Take (Another)One For The Team"
...but I played safe and booked Coco (spent several evenings with her in July) for 2H...in order to end the year (unless I change my mind on Thursday and sneak back to Hing Loong ) on a positive note.
Spoiler: SHE DELIVERED!

Coco has relocated exactly one floor down (from 5F A3) to 4F in A3, same room layout as before (with no flat door, but not a problem for her) after few months in China.
I arrived a good 15mn before opening hour (12pm) but she was already there up and running welcoming me.

To be consistent with a report I wrote on somebody else on 1F, Coco's pictures are not recent
but she has a nice friendly face ...and spending several evenings out (at JB) with her in July, I walked my talk.

Coco is a PRO, no room for sloppiness! This new room is as tidy as the previous one.  
Mouthwash is also a spray (so that guests don't touch Listerine cap).  
Towels are still disposal paper ones which does make sense, especially for her not living onsite.

"Tits R Us"!
Disclaimer: I am NOT a boobs guy! Big or absolutely flat (in aerobics, the most important lady to me was 100% flat but nymphomaniac! ) it does not matter to me.
I care more about the "Whole Package", attitude included.
However I HATE half-baked "body enhancements", from straightened nose (Thai addiction), to threatening "Guns of Navarone" like boobs, ...etc...butt to face. One at Phoenix got her face so changed that even if she was paying me, I could not walk in (while I know she is a great professional!).
I don't remember Coco's previous boobs (obviously not shocking then), but the new version is NICE, NATURAL, perfect to play with.
The boobs were not the reason of her trip to China, but it was a good idea.

Service attitude is flawless with Coco, and other ladies of her caliber.  Less than 30s are not up to par!
They DO pay attention to preferences of guests, what they like, don't like and when it boils down to aerobics
they don't try to push for "low hanging fruit"  (ok it's a pitiful joke but it was "Beyond My Control", Valmont)
That said, in that respect with those I know well, over time and discoveries, I always try to pay attention to what they like too...aiming at a "Win-Win".  
I discovered some were between very ticklish and very sensitive in some weird areas.

As JackTheBat wrote long time ago:
"Be a gent, as ever. These ladies see a lot of guys who don't say much, let's leave it at that. Treat them well and they'll return the favor. It's a simple concept, and it works." And:
"Walk-ups prone to orgasm try to avoid it because it tires them out—and if you've mixed it up with enough of 'em, you'll hear about it.”

I fully agree, try to practice and felt seriously rewarded with that gang.

If you can adapt a little bit to their specific situations, then it is easier for all.
For instance, Coco does not live in her Hing Loong studio, so she ~closes shop after11pm and goes home.
For overnights in July, with her I was planning a bit early (2 or 3 days before) and INDOOR activities were generally early evening,
then going to JB together to relax, enjoy the music, have a drink (a bite too) so that she could go home at decent times.
One morning, I got an e-mail from her:
"roblem for the evening! Technical lady issues." She was worried to "fxck up my evening plans".
(some would stay quiet and later "improvise" turning a normal issue into a disaster; not pros like her).
My reply: "NO worry. This Tuesday was your evening but on Thursday I see ...Guess-Who, so can you please contact her directly and swap?
And if you are still "off-duty" on Thursday, I can arrange for another "Roll-Over"."
She contacted directly the other one, they swapped evenings and it worked perfectly for all of us.
Dealing with ADULT top pros is really simple, easy and rewarding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2gD32PPsQM

So aerobics were first (massage after to recover a bit) and Coco went all-in, full of energy!
She had not her usual 2H of gym before so that was her daily warm up.
In spite of several breaks / cool down, changing positions and rhythms, we were exhausted...ending up in sweat..after such a ...lunch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec
Seeing Coco's face as she was turning  "ballistic" was VERY NICE, REALLY ENJOYABLE.
When you see that, you know you are doing something right!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iacgvENgTpw

Then after a shower and some chatting about my past months adventures at Hing Loong (those ladies go on well together) and ...Phoenix of course, I got a massage to help me to recover.
While it was less tiring for Coco, it was pretty energetic.
She has real massage skills (if i remember correctly, she worked in a massage place / sauna in TST before).

Work clothes:
I did not like very much the outfit she was wearing... for the first 20s when opening the door,  (did not say anything as not critical)
but saved BO BO (that I ~ brainwashed ),
I think they ALL underestimate the jaw-dropping WHOA-EFFECT they can create on guests (increasing the likelihood of REPEAT clients) when opening the door.
OK they have to jump out of their clothes in 10s ready for shower and action, but there are clothes perfect for the job like "Corset" / tight bust (available on Taobao).
Once the size is adjusted at the back, they can open the door dressed accordingly with high heels and ...say a mask (to create some fantasy to prevent boredom. I am not into S&M)
to create a WHOA-EFFECT and EJECT from all this in 5s.

Last time I saw BO BO, she was wearing exactly that one !
https://www.alibaba.com/product- ... mage.38e0191cae18xX
And after the shower, she put it back to play cowgirl. Somebody had been listening
The 4 "locks" system at the front opens up in less 5s with one hand.
Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWyvMerss4w ! OMG
Anyway when regular clients book them, they could put that just before opening the door.
On the website, I have seen some (not S&M) using that. It seems a +. Maybe it's just me.
I have for now failed to get Jasmine into this    Hope she (and some others) read that...or get it translated for them.

One thing I suggested Coco to fix:
Have a simple clock VISIBLE (from the bed) for both to avoid any rush at the end which is not good for anybody. In our case, the time indicated on the monitor was too early so the opposite effect.
Message well received so I am sure she will fix that.

Anyway, as usual her service was perfection, I had a great time and of course I will come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=aZcSCT34H84

Recent Ratings
godisdead   4-2-2022 13:56  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
The_One_HK   20-1-2022 14:43  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   3-1-2022 09:59  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   31-12-2021 13:51  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   30-12-2021 13:25  Karma  +5   Guns of Navarone reference dates you, lol
Gente30   29-12-2021 23:01  Karma  +2   
sitonmyface69   29-12-2021 22:56  Karma  +8   
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5277
Posts 1010
Karma 5189
Acceptance 1750
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2021 22:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Glad you have had a great time with Coco, she is very caring, so be kind to her bros! She does a great job professionally and satisfied my every needs. You have a interesting way of writing your reports which is good of course

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   30-12-2021 09:12  Karma  +3   She is a very nice lady for sure!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2021 14:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post: to Mister

To "Mister":
Just say I am more than 50Y but my heart is still holding in spite of aerobics (*)
....and anyway, that would be so inconvenient for those ladies to have to dispose of my body
(not sure they have "Fixers", John Wick - Continental like)

That is what keeps me awake at night

(*) body wise, I did MUCH worse some years ago...like going into a full contact no glove martial art tournament where I was BY FAR the dinosaur.
Made it alive, just blue like a smurf.

Recent Ratings
Mister   1-1-2022 17:41  Karma  +1   Lol
Xyxyxy
Nookie Newbie

UID 279385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2022 22:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

Where has she gone ? Did she change place ?
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2022 08:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Xyxyxy's post

Not changed, just not working this week.
In this building several are:
•        OFFLINE but working on 24 bookings with ONLY regular clients (ticked),
•        ONLINE from time to time but working on 24 bookings with ONLY regular clients (ticked),
•        ONLINE but working on 24 bookings with ONLY regular clients,
•        ONLINE.

Contacted her Tuesday to see her Wednesday.
Her reply:
“I'm sorry I can't work these days, maybe it won't start until next Monday
Can we see you next week? Thank you”
I will see her next week.

So I booked and went to see her neighbour, Bobo 4F B2,who was delighted that several of you (of course she did NOT give any names or pseudos,
and it's none of my busines) were kind enough to translate (her English is ~ 0)  the substance of the posts I wrote.
Thank you for her;
it is important those ladies know what is written about them, good or bad.
Feedback could lead to improvement. Marketing 101.
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5277
Posts 1010
Karma 5189
Acceptance 1750
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2022 13:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 HK_Legend's post

Coco has a temp girl in her room right now. Quite cute
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2022 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sitonmyface69's post

That explains the paper with "I1" written on it (sounds cryptic) that I saw when out of Bobo's room a bit before 2pm

Were you there in A3   conducting "Due Diligence" on the new one?
If so, report please!!
...as it is becoming difficult for me to write any new report on the Hing Loong occupants,

(I was going down in the lift with another punter, but I think he was coming from 10F )

So whatever the reason, Coco could not work this week, so she outsourced (smart way to generate return)
...but she did not tell me
...likely considering I knew enough ladies in that building with no need to add more to the mix and getting me confused.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   4-2-2022 13:57  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5277
Posts 1010
Karma 5189
Acceptance 1750
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2022 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 HK_Legend's post

Nah mate, not been for a few weeks, had to pay my taxes and it was costly and now skint to play till pay day…