Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2021 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL Neko Busty and Tight

Date & Time of Session: 24 Dec, 2021
Name: NEKO (her last day is on the 31st along with her friend "白小純")
Nationality & Language: Good canto.
Agent: CL
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 - Natural D/E cups
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1600 for 45 mins 1Q
Repeat: Maybe

Fresh from my session with 白小純, I was still very horny, unfortunately Neko was already booked and has plans after her "work hours", so I messaged the agent and booked Neko for a session the next day.

Arrived on time and as expected, was given the room number of the door next to 白小純. Ringing the bell and ushered into the empty doorway by a long white arm, I entered eager excited to meet 白小純's friend. Closing the door behind us, Neko greeted me with a in a tube top and short skirt. Less shy than her friend, she helped me out of my bag and coat before engaging in an enthusiastic DFK while attacking my belt and trouser to free my growing bulge. Allowing me to help her out of her top and skirt, she took the opportunity to slide a hand with those long fingers into my boxers and quickly found LB . Matching her for her aggressiveness I gently held her against the wall and went after her neck, collarbone and boobs which sprung out of her bra as I freed them. Leaving a trail with our clothes we entered the shower where Neko skillfully washed me all over. With a little persuasion, she gave me the briefest of WBBBJ before stopping, saying that she doesnt want to get her hair wet.

We got out, dried and went to the bed. She had me lay down and proceeded to give me a very wet catbath before doing her best to pay attention to both my balls and LB. Feeling myself get close, I got her to stop and made her lie down on her back. Immediately got into DFK as I played with her generous mounds and moving to kissing down her neck to her collar bone before helping myself to one of her beautiful nipples while giving her other little squeezes and eliciting moans. Travelling further south, I found her clit and taking the protruding nub in my mouth, I sucked and rubbed it between my lips while rubbing the entrance to her leaking pot. Like her friend she wouldnt let me finger her but accepted DATY.

Once shes sufficiently wet, I capped and entered her in mish. Boy she was TIGHT . Taking easy as I let her slowly get used to LB, slowly slid in and out until I am able to go all the way to the root. Murmuring into my ears how much she feels me, Neko wasted no time wrapping her legs around me and pulled me back in with force each time I pull up. Several pumps later, I had Neko get ontop to cowgirl while I helped myself to her nipples again, sucking and squeezing like as though I am trying to milk her. Giggling, she told me that nothing will come out to which I respond with "you know what we can do to make it happen". She responded by leaning down and leaving a hickey on my shoulder before getting off and getting on all fours. Accepting her invitation, I re-entered her and pounded her hard, pulling her back by her arms and grabbing her bouncing boobs. It wasn't long until I and we both collapsed with me on top and DFKing.

Unlike her friend, Neko was a little more adventurerous and took a look and sniff of the contents of the dom . She quickly threw it away and we got into the shower to clean up. Because we are reaching the time limit, we got dressed and we DFK'ed again before I paid her and left.

Recent Ratings
tamasha318   8-1-2022 17:35  Acceptance  +1   
ZioRider01   31-12-2021 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   28-12-2021 14:55  Karma  +4   Great review - 'leaking pot' perfect analogy; could ask if they plan on returning or available in the mainland?
godisdead   28-12-2021 10:38  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
omnihedron   28-12-2021 10:16  Karma  +3   Can you share the TG link?
Mister   26-12-2021 10:49  Karma  +5   Vivid reporting. Keep it up
Skepti10   26-12-2021 08:28  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   26-12-2021 00:37  Karma  +10   Protruding nub, leaking pot, and dom sniffin'...WINNER!
BootBoot   25-12-2021 22:21  Karma  +7   Can I get the TG link for CL?
kcw888
Nookie Newbie

UID 21035
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 14
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2021 22:51  Profile P.M.