Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2021 19:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL 白小純 Petit beauty

Date & Time of Session: 23 Dec, 2021
Name: 白小純 (her last day is on the 31st along with her friend "Neko")
Nationality & Language: Canton, Good Cantonese
Agent: CL (They are back!)
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5 - B cup
Height: 5'3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3200 for 90 mins 2 Q
Repeat: Already booked

CL will and always have a special place for me as they were the first agent I ever used and experienced an all nighter with and now that they are back with a pretty decent lineup of girls. Very smooth booking and the agent is pretty friendly (especially if you have been a good returning customer). I had originally quitted the hotel agent scene after finding better hunting grounds on Skout but after being contacted by CL again out of the blue and was given some shots to look at, I decided on 白小純 who is advertised as new to the scene. She also has a few selfie shots that looks about 95% similar to the person.

Arriving earlier than my asked for time, I messaged the agent and was given the room number with an "OK, no problem" in chinese. Making sure I took an empty elevator, I got up to the floor and pressed the room bell. The door quickly opened to reveal a shy black haired angel dressed in a puffy white dress that is zipped up from behind. I entered while marvelling at her beautifully white skin to put my bag and coat down. While I was doing this, she was shyly and slowly sitting down on the bed and trying to find the light switch to turn off the bedside light.

Approaching her, I offered to unzip her dress to which she accepted. Noticing that shes still tense, I bent in for a LFK that steadily became a DFK. Sensing that shes relaxing, I unzipped the dress to reveal her beautiful underwear clad body beneath. With her fully committing to the DFK, I felt her hand softly reaching to undo my belt and trousers   . As she did that, I freed my mouth toexplored her neck, collar bone and ears (these are very important) with light kisses and licks before unclipping her bra to reveal her B cups and nipples. Since she had freed my trousers, and I determined her nipples to be another sensitive spot on her, we both stripped down what little we had left on and went to the shower. In the shower, we continued the DFK session as we cleaned each other. She refuses to any fingering inside LS   but allows rubbing. And being unexperienced as she is, she doesnt know about WBBBJ so that didnt happen.

Got out and got dried after washing off the suds, she asked me to get onto the bed while she attempted a very basic catbath while running her soft fingers over LB . That lasted for a few minutes before she slid down to give a decent BBBJ (you must coach her a little as she does it). Once I feel she is tired, I got her to lie back down on the bed before getting back ontop. Went in for a DEEP DFK then moved onto her ears making her squirm then made my way down to her chest giving her hardening nubs licking and sucking. Feeling LS getting really soaked, I once again travelled down further south to greet her. The next 5 minutes was intense DATY where she got very wet and came almost as soon as I got to work on her clit. Despite all that, she still would not allow my fingers to enter so I resigned myself to poke into her with my tongue only and taste her sweet flowing nectar . A minute of intense attention on her clit later, she moans ever so softly that she wants LB in.

Moving back up to face level, we DFK'd all the while with me teasingly rubbing LB over her slit. Feeling that she cannot bear it any longer, I tried my luck to go in raw but she had just enough sense left to refuse and told me to cap. Respecting her wishes, I capped and with very little resistance, slid LB into the hot and wet embrace of her LS . To help her adjust to LB (she is TIGHT ) I slowly slid in and out making sure that I leave just the tip in each time. Once she got adjusted and used to me, 白小純 showed shes ready by wrapping her legs around me and I begun the pistoning. A few minutes of intense and loud pounding later, I had her ride me in cowgirl as I played with her beautiful nipples, squeezing like as though I am milking her. She tired out quickly and we went back to mish before I while pressing up against what I presume to be her cervix. Pulled out of her slowly as we caught our breath, 白小純got curious about how much was but was too shy and embarassed to look. Very precious.

We rested a little on the bed and chatted about various things. She told me that she and her friend NEKO (who is next door to her) got into being HGs because their previous job of being beauty assistants in dodgy beauty salons had to close because of covid and had been unable to find employment with their skillsets. Asking if I wanted to try her friend as well, I responded that I only want to be doing it with her right there and then, which got a playful giggle out of her.

Took a shower with again to quickly wash LS and LB clean of any chemicals from the dom, we repeated the earlier foreplay. This time instead of having her stay on her back, I had her on the edge of the bed on all fours before capping and penetrating back into her nice and soft slit. Pounded her in doggy while giving her butt a few slaps which resulted in satisfying tightening of LS until she begged for a moment to catch her breath. Asked if she would blow me to the end, 白小純 declined saying that she does not want to have the taste of condom in her mouth . Took her in Mish again and then . Little did we know that we were already overtime (horray for non-time watchers) and the agent was trying to call her to notify that she has a last minute booking customer right after me. We quickly rushed the shower. Not being able to resist myself with such a beauty of a girl , we engaged in a few minutes of DFK at the door that was only broken up by yet another call from the agent . Promising that I'll meet her again, I paid, tipped her and left.

The way she reacted to foreplay makes me think that, this is very new to her. I'm thinking that she doesnt get to be on the receiving end of foreplay much herself as she reacts very positively to it. So if any bros would go try and meet her before she goes, I highly recommend that you give her body some foreplay love. She will respond very well.

[ Last edited by  Tsukimiyan at 25-12-2021 19:33 ]

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   31-12-2021 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   28-12-2021 14:12  Karma  +4   Incredible find - thx for sharing she takes mcot to the next level ... MCOT.
lordkenneth   28-12-2021 13:07  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   28-12-2021 10:37  Karma  +8   Excellent
Mister   26-12-2021 10:54  Karma  +4   Collar bone important, indeed. Good, detailed report. Pix would attract more karma
Skepti10   26-12-2021 08:30  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   26-12-2021 00:40  Karma  +10   Dodgy beauty salons, huh? Nice punt.
JC317   25-12-2021 22:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Can you PM contact?
americafirst141   25-12-2021 20:37  Karma  +5   pm contact?
satoshi69   25-12-2021 20:11  Karma  +1   Favorable please could you DM me agents contact thank you for the report
kcw888
Nookie Newbie

UID 21035
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 14
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2021 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Excellent report and would try my luck
Tsukimiyan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 260881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 407
Posts 25
Karma 405
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2021 11:09  Profile P.M. 
I realised after being asked a few times I did not add the TG link

Here you go: @CL634205868888

Recent Ratings
hotjac   28-12-2021 14:10  Karma  +3   good on you :)
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2021 14:42  Profile P.M. 
白小純 ??

Is this the petite beauty, or a likeness of, that you had such a fun time with?

https://go141.com/en/B64242-TST- ... f=My+sisters+column

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 28-12-2021 14:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-12-2021 13:52  Acceptance  +8   Excellent.
BootBoot   29-12-2021 13:52  Acceptance  +5   No this is another girl. She as at DG before. Not a good face but amazing tits. Meh service. I was her first client and ...
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2021 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Tg doesn’t work

-M

"Never stop punting"
Tsukimiyan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 260881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 407
Posts 25
Karma 405
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2021 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 hotjac's post

No, thats the 18 year old they have, I have tried her but not written a report yet.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-12-2021 16:30  Karma  +8   Thanks.
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2021 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Tsukimiyan's post

I had a really disappointing experience with this other girl. She had a meh face, great tits and body but was inexperienced. She was super nervous. Came on her tits and she gagged from the smell of Cum. This was a first for me to witness.

This was when she was with DG. How was your experience?

Recent Ratings
Tsukimiyan   30-12-2021 21:04  Acceptance  +2   Theres 2 other girls, Neko and the 18 yr old. The 18 yr old's face is kinda meh, but it really is her first time in t ...
godisdead   30-12-2021 16:30  Acceptance  +8   Good to know!
Mister   30-12-2021 13:49  Karma  +1   Poor thing. So she doesn’t look at all like her pix?
withoutaname
Nookie Newbie

UID 103251
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 5
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2022 14:35  Profile P.M.