Font size: S M L
Big glasses, tits - Kung Sheung Mansion

Name: Didn't ask
Time: Early this week
Body: 3.5/5 (tight, slim, big fakes)
Face: 3/5
Price: 500 for short bj and fuck, +100 tip for takin' a good pounding
WIR: No need, really.

Saw a photo on DB and was intrigued. Obviously they're mostly fake, but I thought I'd check it out. Walked to KSM, rang the bell...OHHH nope. Not even close. So I checked out what else was around. I settled on this girl. If you walk the stairs in KSM, turn left, then right, it's the first door on the right. Not too hard to find, but I didn't note the number. Anyway, she opens, she's tight/slim but with big inviting knockers. She's wearing  nice lacy white lingerie and has a BIG smile on her face (always a good sign---don't like sour). She has big (fake?) glasses on too and pig tails. Cute as hell. I indicate I just want to fuck, she says 500 and invites me in. Then some other business about longer time (points to menu), soft upsell, but I refuse. She rubs my dick and starts getting me hard. I play with those jugs and she grabs her phone...+200 blowjob? I smile and say "no need." She nods and smiles back. Keeps playing with my dick, getting it harder. Grabs a condom. Puts it on, then gives me like 2 minutes of CBJ anyway lol. Always nice to get a standing bj. Then, pound her for awhile mish on the bed. She's flexible and splays out for me nicely. Licks nips but isn't a lamprey about it. Moans sweetly, seems to enjoy her job. Flip her over for standing doggy. Pound away for awhile looking into the mirror watching the tits jiggle (though less than real ones would). She keeps guiding my hand to her nipples---think they're sensitive. Then, I put her up on the bed for more doggy, powerful nut , and then a nice collapse.

I hand her 600 because she really did take it like a champ and had a good attitude. She smiles, kisses me on the cheek, "see you again!" I would, of course, but walk-ups are rare to repeat.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   10-1-2022 15:22  Karma  +3   This the spot with the bank below?
sam_smith   23-12-2021 09:47  Karma  +6   That building is well known for scammers. You're lucky
HK_Legend   23-12-2021 08:48  Karma  +3   
momozzz   22-12-2021 23:32  Karma  +2   interesting
hotjac   22-12-2021 11:01  Karma  +4   Nice find - thanks for sharing!
JackTheBat   22-12-2021 09:59  Karma  +10   "pig tails. Cute as hell"