Link: https://go141.com/en/B58843-KT-141Walk-up-Humanmilkcoco.html
Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $600 1/2hour + Breast milk
Repeat: Maybe if I am in the mood for milk.

I was in Kwun Tong for a walk and decided to checkout Human Milk CoCo as I had seen her ad.   Since Nga Pui (now rename Tomorrow Flower)  no longer provides breast milk services.   I went to her place, rang her bell.  She is quite fat and looks like a typical housewife.  But I wanted to taste some breast milk so figured why not. When I walked in she ask me how I was, made the same typical small talk.  She asked if I wanted her breast milk service, which is what I was there for.  We got cleaned up.  She was impressed by my body and ask about my workout routine.  She also said that I should get a weekly massage as she felt some lymph nodes in my arms and said that they should not be of much concern.  But it is always a good idea to get a massage to rid my body of the toxin build up.

After we got clean up and into bed.  She sqeezed out some mik from her breast and I started sucking on her boobs like a baby.  Her milk does taste very sweet.    I spent allot of time drinking her milk.  When I had my fill, she put a coat on my lb and proceeded with the cbj.  She was tired so I fucked her mish and shot my load inside of her.  We got clean up and I paid her then left.

All in all her service is below average at best.  But her milk does taste nice and sweet.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   16-1-2022 14:17  Karma  +4   
pinkrabbit   1-1-2022 18:06  Karma  +3   Awesome, do you have any contact for her?
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:34  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   20-12-2021 10:09  Karma  +4   Ditto on the last poster's questions - doable fat, or unpleasant folds of wrinkly fat ... thx 4 sharing
momozzz   20-12-2021 00:47  Karma  +4   great since I was interested. How fat is she? did you speak in Canto?
theworm   19-12-2021 23:07  Karma  +5   nice