Thread Subject: Holly@LilySpa x 2
Date & Time: 1st time 6.15pm on 18-Nov, 2nd time 7pm on 27-Nov
Age: Says she's 23 on TG, but to me she's between 25-30s
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 1.3k for nuru and FS

So a very quick report. Haven't been to Fook Kiu in TST for a while and went to the 5F to see if the spa had changed. Turns out not really but fresh batch in the stables. I had 2 gals to choose from and I went with the taller one who was slimmer and MCOT (100% confirmed after she stripped). I didn't book or check out TG, so was pretty risky.

First time visit:
I got the choice for the large room so went with that. She seemed a bit cold and so I wanted to be conscious and said I'd go for the 900 Nuru, but after awhile I realised it's just her way of talking cos she has that countryside accent but sounds like she's pissed or something. Anyway, I digress. After the part 1, which was strong, thorough and experienced, she teased me good by groping and oiling up my balls, crack and cock (in that order). Eventually I flipped and she did nuru on top of me and LB kept flicking on her tits to say "hi".

She said it was 1.3k if I wanted to fuck her and I said yes. She put on a towel and wiped us down, and popped outside to grab a dom. I could hear her outside chatting to the other girl saying she was going to have some fun with this guy (i.e. me inside who can hear everything...). When she came back inside I went to town and was admiring her body. She was really MCOT - tall, not too skinny, toned ass but curved, not shaven but not too bushy, C-D sized cups (definitely not Es for sure as advertised). After licking her neck and making my way down, and DATYing her with her feet sky high, knees together like I was licking candy.

Anyway, she got LB capped and bent over the table and asked me to come inside as it was cold outside. I slowly made my way in, and feeling her LS sucking me and squeezing me in. FUCK she was tight. After 5 minutes we switched positions and had her on her side so I could fuck her sideways. She was very responsive and after awhile I came in mish and really enjoyed this session. I have to say it was hard to communicate, and most of the time it was all body language - her Cantonese was really so so and her Mandarin with her dialect was too strong.

Second time visit:
For some reason during my second session, the feeling just didn't seem to be there and she was really cold towards me. We actually went straight to sex but I felt like it was not the same as the first time. At some point, I got a bit tired and we decided to take a break in between. After a decent massage, we restarted and this time with her on top and I was busy sucking on her juicy nips. Whilst she was squatting on top of me I could pump her and eventually
Maybe it was cos of the smaller room, or just because it seemed harder than usual to talk to eachother, but this time it just wasn't enjoyable as the first and so I'll give the other girls a chance here next time. It was as though she was not into me as before... or that I just wasn't on par as usual... oh well

Anyways, here's some photos. I'd say they're about... 80% accurate?

[ Last edited by  orangerange at 15-12-2021 18:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hulk2211   23-12-2021 22:49  Karma  +5   Excellent
David.youngson   21-12-2021 14:16  Karma  +3   
omnihedron   21-12-2021 11:42  Karma  +3   Sounds good, have the TG channel ID?
BrownNuts   20-12-2021 11:13  Karma  +3   
hotjac   17-12-2021 16:25  Karma  +5   Hot damn she's easy on the eyes! Thx for sharing - too bad she's got a cool/cold personality.
Mister   16-12-2021 11:35  Karma  +4   Wonder if the pix of the other girls (some with unobscured face) are also 80% accurate.
batman108   16-12-2021 10:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   16-12-2021 09:55  Karma  +8   Very nice. Thanks for sharing
BlankyMcBlank   16-12-2021 08:45  Karma  +2   
vinc9   16-12-2021 01:37  Karma  +4   Nice, thanks!
Cspoker50   15-12-2021 23:24  Karma  +3   
ramont   15-12-2021 21:40  Karma  +6   thanks
blahblah777   15-12-2021 18:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
touristinhk   15-12-2021 18:35  Karma  +5   

------------------------------------------------
目を閉じて耳をすませば GOOD BYE