Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2021 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Malaysia Lily, Hing Loong, 10F, A2, #A25226

Date & Time of Session:  14/12/2021 3 hours...APOLOGIES TO GUYS THAT WERE WAITING

Name:  Malaysia Lily
Link:   https://go141.com/en/A25226-SW-Massage-MalaysiaLily.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese but speaks English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
FUN Factor: 5/5
Repeat: Of course.

For me it was Jasmine's week but she is on holidays.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7_Sna6nq0

As I was trading e-mails with Lily during the week end (among other asking the whereabouts of Jasmine my confident and shrink),
there was quickly a consensus between us 3 that Lily would step in, especially as I had not seen her for almost 2 months.
So here I was this morning.

Work on Hing Loong entrance is 95% completed.

Of course, I was on there on the dot with plenty of time to have good fun!

Lily was perfectly ready, full of energy, "knife between the teeth"!  
Her eyes were saying naughty girl! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZuJ_OHBN78

For those who did not walk into that room, that is probably the best equipped room I have seen in HK with:
* Air purifier,
* The bin with the contactless cover is KO, so too bad for would be NBA-players trying to shoot tissues straight in the closed bin,
* Good music equipment...and we have similar tastes for music, the kind that goes well with ...aerobics, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWL-ZOMZKY
* Whatever you can imagine,
* While Jasmine collects shoes (+27 VISIBLE ...and more under the bed!), Lily collects "toys" so plenty of choice for fans.

Very tidy room too.
Shoes have to stay next to the door to keep the lower part of the floor, next to the bed, clean.
I am wondering how many cleaning wipes she has been using today but for sure she takes the word CLEAN seriously.
When at night, end of July (for my killer birthday...How did I survived to that, after such a month, is still a mystery),
Jasmine, BO BO (Phoenix 5F A2) and I were getting ready to move from Lily’s bed to the shower and pack, Lily was already going into a serious cleaning frenzy.
In such a time, that is important! She is NOT sloppy (so many are) and I worked for decades in ...Ultimate Risk Management!

I got the question before from others: She is NOT smoking at all.

To address some "issues" that popped up in SCMP today, I know for sure Lily IS VACCINATED (first shot mid July)
as I took her out several times to my Wanchai bar HQ for the evening
(I am too, #3 shot included...as well all my regulars!
It is unnecessary inconvenience and risk not to be).

Comfortable bed (Phoenix's beds are not so comfy).

Clock:
Very easy to see from the bed to monitor THE TIME LEFT...to stop mentally ...extracting square roots to hold and shoot while still having time to shower and leave on time to keep the lady on schedule!
Being late, IN or OUT, is just not acceptable for me.  Her name is Lily, not Park'N Shop.
Treating those ladies with respect is common sense and really worth it. $ is not everything.
Am I “VIP” or not with them? That does NOT matter.
Do I get special privilege with them? That does NOT matter.
Because of some family situations, I do understand them well …as well as Wanchai girls,
so disrespecting them (unless they extremely badly scrxw up...like "L .... The Tongue") would alter my sleep. #HKSPC #AFHK 

On her website page (she is damned good with videos but I am biased because, former DJ, we have similar tastes for songs) it is written  “tight pussy”? I am not so sure.
I had experience with younger girls that might be in this situation, and were very loud (obviously faking to ridiculous levels) and were such a circus that I don't remember their names or where they are.
Honestly, with a minimum of attention and “work” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uZczPvm4jk
there is nothing wrong there.  Lily is flexible enough (10 years ago, I was doing splits)
(I know a very nice girl that was in that building and exercises a lot, while having a perfectly lovely body and attitude, and that was an issue because of excessive leg muscles and ...stiffness).

To be fair, when I was much younger, I was very lucky to have a VERY GOOD xxx "professor", a nymphomaniac (country name ) lady (with 7 regular BF, me among the 7!) 13Y older than me
...so even now I am unlikely to forget her (I owe her so much fun then and AFTER) ...so I have a lot of respect for those ladies here!!

Lily is very skilled in all positions...
that said, I am not sure she could compete (could any?) with the Mongolian contortionists I know. while they are not exactly tiny tiny babies.
OK next time, she will get me to suffer for that 

As I walked in, Lily of course offered drinks.
Like Jasmine (was there when Watson's delivered the water 2W ago), Lily does not overlook this kind of things.
One of the top pros on HK Island...and for me, one of my favorites.

During ..."intermission" she kindly offered me to share her lunch
but I had to pass as I am on diet and one of her missions was ...to get me sweating to drop some weight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LaTGrV58wec

But I welcomed the massage to get me back in shape for Round #2.
Madness Fighting Championship 2015 Ring Girl Round 2. - YouTube

She had some unusual (I have seen all colors addicted to Thai massages) oil that was very good warming muscles very seriously https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGUlbKjlMBk
...but she was wisely equipped with gloves to handle it as one part of my body did not want to be "on fire" ...this way.

Of course, during that time we talked about all kind of weird things (even showed her some ….videos that might be public once in a while on some ...unusual website YOU (reader) would not know )
…that anybody should overlook, but as I am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw …it was EXTREMELY WEIRD and FUN!!!

Giving …technical advices…supported by evidences to such a Lady was fun.  
(NO I will NOT write a book!)

Opening hours & flat doors:
While for ladies KYC - Know Your Clients does matter, understanding those ladies is always highly rewarding for guys-guests-visitors.
Lily, like BO BO Phoenix 5G A2, is a member of the “The Last Lady Standing” Club!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4haurn3S8z8
Their subdivided "Flats" have NO DOOR!
So very late walk-in guys would go THERE...and unless the ladies are deeply asleep exhausted, they would be up to the task.

Jasmine's Hing Loong 5F  B flat on the other hand has a DOOR with key code...so she has the option to SWITCH OFF  
(but she may not use it...rescuing guys from a FAIL in the middle of the night ...and getting Lily to go down 5F to join the rescue operation..and #SaveMe )  

At Phoenix, same thing, between the FLAT doors "closing time" and ladies that do NOT live-in (Siu Siu, Crystal, Sammi, Michelle...among others do not live in),
"The Last Lady Standing Club" gets the LATE walk in guys!
So if going to sleep LATE, that means late opening hours!

Jasmine is awake at 9am - 9:30am (HKEx time!) and ready for action before 11am
...but for Lily and BO BO (aka Lovely Sleeping Bunny) no wonder, it is likely later,
but ALL OF THEM are ALWAYS ready up and running when booked the day before.
They are PROS and deeply respect clients. Do not disrespect them!

For beginner foreigners that do not speak one word of Chinese (like ME!) and are shy about knocking at those doors, Lily is a recommended path.
What you see is what you get (unlike some with 10Y outdated pictures).
No cheating, no trick, no bait and switch

...as it happens so often with younger ones believing they can #WalkAwayWithMurder.  I have not time for that kind of shxt!

In Wanchai bars and with Mainland Chinese ladies, I am still close to those who were pros from day one and did not try to play. The rest is history.

It was a FUN session…and to be fair I should have seen her again earlier (guilty as charged)   but being #3, for me, after Jasmine and BO BO (and they are extremely different),
was tough for Lily.

For me the only real question is:
When will Jasmine holidays end….so that I manage my weekly schedule.

For now until further notice, Lily is ON DUTY…but there is no point for me writing more reports as it would be the same and Lily’s standards and services are way above this.

[ Last edited by  HK_Legend at 14-12-2021 18:34 ]

Recent Ratings
mrmrsir   23-3-2022 13:04  Karma  +3   Visited Lily a couple of times late last year (Nov '21) and had a great time. She has such a nice body and knows how to ...
davcha   28-1-2022 13:18  Karma  +3   She’s now advertising on MR!
King_Monger   3-1-2022 10:02  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   15-12-2021 13:26  Karma  +8   Thanks
bobolam2626   15-12-2021 11:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, can you share the details of jasmine? I found 1 in the DB but wasnt sure if it was the same lady. Thanks!
Mister   15-12-2021 11:01  Karma  +5   “Her name is Lily, not Park'N Shop” — thanks for a great read, as usual
homer168   15-12-2021 06:32  Karma  +5   Now that’s one entertaining report. Thanks for the effort.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 11:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HK_Legend's post

I’ve been wondering: is she really Malaysian Chinese?

Have had pleasant encounters with girls of that persuasion in aeons past.

Would be interesting to take her out to one of the Malaysian restaurants that have been sprouting like mushrooms.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 12:43  Profile P.M. 

To: bobolam2626

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
That was my post (my FIRST) in Sept about Jasmine, who is ...ALSO...pretty much my confident and shrink

Then I added one more there in the proper section (as I got "upgraded")
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Right now she is on holidays....so I am wondering in Hing Loong ... catching up on my To-Do-List dealing with curiosity.

(going to see another character tomorrow that I never in her "office" but ...unexpectedly met OUTSIDE her "office" some years ago.
I don't expect to "Take One For The Team"; that one should sail easily )

Recent Ratings
godisdead   15-12-2021 13:27  Karma  +8   Thanks
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 12:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mister's post

Fair question.

I think the idea of adding the "Malaysian" to Lily is about BRANDING...to avoid confusion.

For instance in this business there are ..."50 Shades of Bobo" ... #GoodLuck
...but there is ~ ONE Jasmine

Her voice / accent is not typical Malaysia...but is very easy to recognize...5F down....when hanging on with Jasmine and Lily talks to her.
The bathroom / shower is more like it.
In term of services, there is something that is ...~"standard operating procedure" in Indonesia (for sure) and probably in Malaysia (have less experience there)
Her lunch boxes yesterday were not about satay, but typical Chinese lunch boxes.

She probably has some Malaysian heritage.

Malaysian restaurant? Is that a challenge?
Until now, I took her out for lunch or late diner, generally with Jasmine, to a Wanchai Thai restaurant (Wanthai = excellent) and JB.

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-12-2021 11:14  Karma  +1   Will check out Wanthai. Thanks for the recommendation
godisdead   15-12-2021 13:27  Karma  +8   Thanks.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2021 14:03  Profile P.M. 
RTHK: 'Use face masks, LeaveHomeSafe for prostitute visits'

Along the line of what JackTheBat reported here:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... mp;page=1#pid598770

Lily is equipped with a mouth disinfecting SPRAY which is much easier to handle than the Listerine cap stunt!

I cannot wait for one to come up with some ...Russian (higher alcohol degree) vodka mouth spray

She has also another spray on the bed to ...clean a "lunch".
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-12-2021 11:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 HK_Legend's post

Mister           16-12-2021 11:14          Karma          +1           Will check out Wanthai. Thanks for the recommendation

The only challenge with Wanthai (side effect from success) is that now they only accept Walk-In for lunch!

When they opened in nov 2020, it was easier.
No surprise, the food is excellent because the cooks are those from ...the Escape kitchen (great food, great reputation
...often a good reason to come back to Escape ...AFTER for everybody to recharge batteries before going to sleep!).

In fact in many of those places, it boils down to 2 groups that were running Escape (key staff scattered all around the other places) together before.

One runs: JB, Fenwick Bar, Amazonia...grabbed HK Cafe/Neptune II (rebranded Players II as they refurbish Players)
when it went under in aug 2020 and grabbed too the (Malaysian?) restaurant just above on GF, now Wanthai,
with cooks and some waitress from Escape.
Players II opened (refurbished) in feb 2021 with a restaurant license and food coming from ...Wanthai via a small food elevator.
Wanthai menu is also available (not all) at JB.
That is the smarter one.

The other group runs Taboo, Mine-Gate-Zinc in LKF (not sure it is going well), Graffiti ? ...and recently opened Centrico HK (where Wanchai Venus Club was).
This one still thinks about a new "Escape" ...which is doomed as long as the airport is de facto closed.

Both should have been preparing since 2020 for what is about to happen, KARAOKE
because of GBA, but maybe Nepalese are not so familiar with that.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6548
Posts 756
Karma 6346
Acceptance 4030
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2022 17:30  Profile P.M. 

More than a month ago, I wrote:

"Her name is Lily, not Park'N Shop"

Today I was again  at Hing Loong (sorry for those having an allergy) with a lady (that I will NOT name, so NO new REPORT)
who is OFFLINE, that I booked +24H before.

While I was there, I could not count the number of guys that rang her bell (while the sign "lease Wait" was very visible).
I told her to just REMOVE to avoid any doubt and frustration...as there was no point waiting ...as she was going shopping afterwards.

My point: "Her name is xxxxx, not Park'N Shop".
Either you are a regular known client, you contacted her a while ago and agreed on a day and time,
or nothing is happening considering the omicron spikes.

(same with Thai massages; either you have clearly established your reputation as a regular, and many will open their doors WHILE LEGALLY CLOSED  to you...or some masseuses will invite you to their room).

I mentioned my middle name is Weird and a further proof happened today.
In that Hing Loong room, with that lady we had a.... "conference call" with....ANOTHER MEMBER of this Forum
(who contacted her to book her for another day)
Honestly, I did not see that coming, but that was fun.
No ZOOM call however.
Once he sees her, again, HE will write the Report.

Another great surprise was that this lady had done some shopping for work clothes
...likely after weeks ago I showed some pictures  of ...PHOENIX BO BO (most uploaded to the website, but not all)
....including one with THAT:
https://www.alibaba.com/product- ... mage.38e028c6lU5wvg
one of the items that this lady has bought!
So I had to adjust the size with the shoelace in the back.
With ONE HAND  a guy can remove it in LESS THAN 5 SECONDS.  
#TimeIsMoney

How long before it becomes a mandatory dress-code at Hing Loong?

My point here:
Tell those ladies what you think, give them ideas and suggestions. That will NOT go to waste.

That's All Folks !

Recent Ratings
nu_omicron   30-1-2022 13:38  Karma  +2   
scufferhk   26-1-2022 20:01  Acceptance  +1   How many times can you comment - at length - on your own reports or others without actually reporting?
adrenal   26-1-2022 19:41  Karma  +7