Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height:  4/5
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 - 60 mins
Repeat: Definately

Booked an appointment with Malaysia Lily for 12.00. On arrival she was having her door fixed but invited me in to wait for her. She apologised
for not putting her make up on but I was quite happy with what I saw. Cute face, great body, not so tall.
After the workman had left we showered together with Lily washing me everywhere, with special attention paid to LB, and with a great BJ to start things
off. Once out of the shower Lily dressed up in OL Girl look and got down on her knees and gave me a BJ to die for, while I reached down and played with her
large boobs. A great variety of sex in all positions then followed with Lily keeping her uniform and high heels on the whole time. Highly erotic.
After I came I did not want to leave but during our time a steady stream of customers kept ringing on the bell - guess forgot to turn over the door sign to
'wait please'.
I had a great time and am more than happy to repeat. She let me take the two photos below to add to my post but as she had no make-up her face
is blanked.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
King_Monger   3-1-2022 10:05  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   23-12-2021 10:15  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
batman108   21-12-2021 02:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ZioRider01   15-12-2021 15:13  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   14-12-2021 10:42  Karma  +4   Interesting. So that’s $600 for 30 mins and $1K for 60? Not cheap for a 40-year-old ;-)
Saralee09876543   13-12-2021 23:22  Karma  +3   Wow, real dedication...
homer168   13-12-2021 22:15  Karma  +5   thanks mate for the report and providing the pix
Cspoker50   13-12-2021 20:38  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   13-12-2021 18:37  Karma  +3   I willl see her AGAIN...VERY SOON...and provide my report :)
asianfetish   13-12-2021 18:37  Karma  +5   Favorable
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2021 19:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 haam-sap-lo's post

I have to fully agree at 100% with that report.

I have booked Lily this week for ...a THREE hours session! I don't do 30mn.
Report will come after.

While Jasmine and CWB BO BO shared all my time, Lily is clearly my #3 by few miles, beyond any doubt.
For me, she is the clown of the gang!!
A highly concentrated dose of fun....and GOOD MUSIC in her room among many other things she thought about
(I was a DJ for some years)

I spent my x0s BIRTHDAY NIGHT with the THREE (knowing EXACTLY what I was doing!),
OUT in Joe Bananas (they were used to weird with me but did not see that one coming
; even the Typhoon 7 lead female singer, Aura, among others, had  problem breathing ROFL)
and IN (in fact in Lily's room! Her bed was crowded) !
The kind of night it is difficult to forget. Not flawless, just AMAZING!! In 2012 (not 100% my fault) I made history in a Wanchai bar !!
(they changed their "rules" after )
2021 was a crazier summer and Lily was part of it.

And when in July somebody in that building... "fxcked down" (unprofessional but she repented since so I will NOT write her name  while avoiding her)
and I went to 5F Jasmine in the middle of the night as a r...efugee
   of course, Lily went down 5 floors to join.
Considering the situation, a "I Told You So" was in order.
..but BOTH were focusing on ONE THING: Save my night!
NOT one of them even hinted at what gone wrong. They re damned PROs!
Safe heaven ladies!

But as Jasmine is resting, this week ...Lily is "ON DUTY" (otherwise, I would see Jasmine as usual every 2/1 week)
and I know EXACTLY WHERE I AM GOING
....and I WILL BE ON TIME (a late client has NO RIGHT to ever complain as those ladies are on schedule.)
If ever traffic jam else get me late, it's ON ME.

To Be Continued

Recent Ratings
mrmrsir   20-12-2021 08:04  Karma  +1   Confused as well, but seems you had a 3P or 4P with them on your birthday in 2012? If so, are they lesbian too?
like2bonk   14-12-2021 12:16  Karma  +1   no clue what are you on about
thedude   14-12-2021 06:29  Karma  +5   I understood none of what you wrote, but love the enthusiasm.
Cspoker50   13-12-2021 20:39  Karma  +3   Favorable
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2021 19:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 haam-sap-lo's post

and BTW, to go OUT for fun overnight like in Wanchai (where is quality left there?) bars,
Lily is clearly a great PARTNER IN CRIME, IN and OUT!!!
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2021 09:21  Profile P.M. 
"mrmrsir           20-12-2021 08:04          Karma          +1           
Confused as well, but seems you had a 3P or 4P with them on your birthday in 2012? If so, are they lesbian too?"

NO, they are not.
But they know each other well and were a very good team.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2021 09:29  Profile P.M. 
Further reply to mrmrsir

For
"mrmrsir           20-12-2021 08:04          Karma          +1           
Confused as well, but seems you had a 3P or 4P with them on your birthday in 2012? If so, are they lesbian too?"
to be more specific.

From my experience, they (the ones I know well) are not and are not even pretending to be…so forget 69 between ladies during intermission.

Most Wanchai bar girls (no need to go as low as Phils) don’t mind playing that game.
Some do enjoy that.
Ages ago a Thai lady friend of mine was just drooling  about our Indonesian guest and actions were consistent with perceptions.

That said, my regular Mainland Chinese service providers are very good teamplayers while cleaning wipes were moving all over the place.
Playing with boobs of one another is no problem of course.

As they are perfectly used (alone) to play Cowgirls with me, then a PAIR (happened with several pairs) of Cowgirls
(with, …for instance…,  “LB” stuck standing between them getting a serious massage),
with one in rear position playing too with the boobs of the front one, is nice especially as they can easily synchronize the team motion.

What is convenient is that I am generally much closer to the one in rear position (and generally taller)
who de facto give directions to the other one less familiar.
Each time, it was really a lot of fun …and exhausting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

VERY important: Before, make sure the A/C is ON and working well !

After the pile of 3 combo (and the crazy weeks before) I had to sleep 48h!

In those premises and short time hotels there should have planned for an "exhausted dead male discarding system"
(I know well the situation, long time ago, some of you maybe thinking about. What really happened is likely very far from perceptions and gossips)
jacklee111
Lustful Lord

UID 48710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 794
Posts 100
Karma 790
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2021 11:20  Profile P.M. 
I have no idea what HK Legend is saying but like someone said... love the enthusiasm and i get the gist.

Reminds me of an old friend of mine from the UK who was deep into the scene and spoke with the same gusto. Had no idea what he was talking about half the time but you were just pumped to hear it haha.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   21-12-2021 16:24  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-12-2021 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 jacklee111's post

Thank you for the comments.
It makes me very happy to know I create  "entertainment value" In shxt times like that, it is probably good.

I am not born in UK...but after +20Y in HK, I am beyond repair and even my ashes will not go back to my birth country.
Like the title of the book  "Straight to hell"...but first class baby (GS Elevator!)

Ages in finance (in a dark weird corner of investment banking) have pushed me to the extreme my natural (and built) cynicism
...and investing (personal) in a very weird country, north of China, has pushed it further. Either you know Mongolia or you don't

In one of those IBs, I won (for very different reasons) the "What did the heck he said award"  
That was expected as I was somewhere a "fixer", the guy others very senior bankers and clients call when they cannot solve the corpfin brainteaser.

Now retired and bored to death, with the coronavirus, I could hurl to the moon in desperation (seeing craziness and stupidity all around)
...but that is not a way to end a fun life, trying to hang on as long as possible for questionable reasons.

So NOW I prefer to see (for a while) some fun aspects of life, even if I might appear like ...degenerated. I never cared about about different from the crowd.

I was NO "Legend" with Mainland Chinese pros, but I have been a regular of Jasmine for ages!
Really my type of ladies for many reasons. Good fit...that got better.

In Wanchai with bar girls (until coronavirus), I was probably a "legend" at least from 2009...
(If I walk near some bars, I am pretty sure to hear some waitresses and bartenders screaming my firstname.
Not exactly low profile, but they are nice).
So I  SIMPLY CANNOT walk in Wanchai with...my wife.

Being a HKJC Full Member, what I did this summer was considered by some friends as outright suicidal...but I love challenges and brainteasers,
so I found "Hedges"(damned weird...but that was my job in IBs).
Taking out for evening Jasmine (she likely had clients there ) and then BO BO to some catering premises in Happy Valley ClubHouse
was plain insane...but the ladies LOVED it, seeing their faces and smiles, there and after, was so rewarding.

In 2021, because of a "lack of supply" ( ), while Jasmine was vaccinated up and running, it was clear my 2021 summer "holidays"was about
Jasmine and friends.

what was  not expected in the '"master plan" was that I found one (one my own) at Phoenix (if you have missed previous posts, she is BO BO 5F A2)
that is really  a totally overlooked gem.
So I share my "life"between Jasmine (on holidays) and BO BO (she will ~shut down shop one afternoon this week. Sorry guys)...both knowing very well 1) each others and 2) their roles in my life (Jasmine is, in addition to her expert services, my shrink (cheap) / confident).
Considering the challenges with BO BO (not a word of English), Jasmine is VERY impressed but as that makes me happy, she is happy that I am.
Simple.

Was told in ...finance I should write a book about "war stories". Fair, there is enough to write War and Peace, bigger....but impossible, no prescription on confidentiality.
Was told the same thing about Wanchai. Fair there is enough...but no and my prints will be bleached.

In my IBs weird business, the more you practice the better (or worst ) you become.
In Wanchai and with my Mainland Chinese regulars it's the same.
On Thursday, in Sheung Wan after spending some (overdue) time with "Bobo "Long Leg" (see report. Very nice attitude of a VERY PRO lady),
I went to see a friend nearby to tell him the latest..since 2 months ago.
He has imagination but between what I told him and what I showed, he did not see that coming...by far.
I am clearly beyond repair but it's so much fun.

"exhausted dead male discarding system":
That is cryptic...saved for those who know what happened in Victoria in Q1 2008 (never been able to go to that cursed (crowded) place after).
I knew that main character very well and I can certifiy first hand that stories and gossips that popped up after were 100% BS.
The causes of what happened are likley related to some previous year event.
A guy like that, Fightin"Fit, dying from heart attack?

That's it for today.
(have to work on some videos rankings   )

" Are you not entertained? " (Gladiator)

Recent Ratings
godisdead   23-12-2021 10:16  Karma  +8   Great stuff