Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2021 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia / Kama : Ella - The Newbie with Potential

Given my usual go-to is kissme purely for the younger gals, and shift in part 2, I decided to go back to my starting place - Mia. Some new ladies caught my attention, and while Sasa has always been on my Radar, Mable and Ella seemed ok.

As usual, skip to the bottom for the summary / TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Early Dec 2021, Weekday lunch hour
Location: Mia (I think most know where it is located), photos on TG (K@M)
Name: Ella
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks decent Cantonese
Face: 4/5 - Cute, big eyes, smile is nice to see,
Body: 4/5 - Not fat, not slim, great shape, nice ass, really nice set of Bs. Great shape, not fake, perky and light brown nips.
Height: 5'1 ish
Skill / Service: P1: 4/5, P2: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Yes!

Booking was straightforward as usual, unfortunately some other bro booked her right after mine - and couldn't do any other time. Usually Mia / Kama book very well so that you won't bump into other bros, however unfortunately this one was a bit pushy lol. No choice - but since I'm on good terms with the manager, (they were nice to tell me) they asked me to arrive on time, and I was making sure I didn't overrun.

Ella was the only one that greeted me - looked very familiar to someone I know at work - she was wearing a nice tight pencil skirt, and a top that pushed up her boobs. Long black hair, big eyes, and a cute smile. She isn't as young as in the pic, but still pleasing to the eye. She has a great shape, not too fat, not too slim, and a good size rack

I was shown into the smallest room - and I mentioned its my first time in that room - where she became flustered apologising for not asking which room I like. Nonetheless, she checked outside, and I ran over to the other room with a towel only on lol. Was quite funny but despite her schedule, she was quite accommodating.

Part 1: Mia quality massage

So to the regular Mia customers, you can tell she's been trained - good pressure on all areas, asking where its tired, and making sure its not too hot / cold. The only part you can tell where she's new is that she's a little stiff - compared to my first time with say, Alice / Baby (see my previous reports), you can tell she's new. Luckily we held a good conversation and she seemed to open up a bit more. Massaged each area, used oil and covered me all over.

Part 2 : A solid HE

What's nice about Mia / Kama is that they don't run out to get more stuff - usually at kissme / Kawaii, they run out to get the oil / nuru, but at Mia its all one straight process. She dimmed the lights, stripped off, and did the b2b - no fake moaning (which I like), and caressed my ass, butt, and my whole back. She was nice to wipe me up a little before I flipped over.

During all this she kept her hands and LB well oiled - complimenting me on how hard I was, she kissed me all over. Sadly no LFK/DFK - probably because our first time, she gave me access to LS. Its different to kissme - the DFK has a good connection, but with the mia girls, its more b2b interaction, which is different. I rubber her pretty well as she got wet - and she did moan - she capped me, and proceeded with the CBJ.

Sadly her technique isn't as good as Baby's / Cici's, and despite how horny I was - couldn't release. She switched to more oil and a HJ, while I rubbed her LS, grabbed onto her amazing tits, and eventually all over her hand. She took a moment to play with LB and the cum, and was a bit surprised on the amount. Pretty sure if it was, say with cici, I could have had two shots. I know for some bros this isn't much (compared to most reports at wish) - but as she's new, she did a pretty decent job.

She cleaned me up pretty quickly, offered to shower but because I was worried about her time (and that bro who booked an exactly an hour after mine!! ) I showered alone, didn't pressure her, paid up and left. FYI - he was sitting outside already . Yoyo was outside and offered to switch, but he said he can wait. Poor Ella - couldn't even take a rest; and first time this has happened to me at Mia. Operator did apologise  - plus this does rarely happen So I am okay with it.

Summary; TL,DR:

Body wise she has a great figure - not super slim, not super fat, but good sized waist, butt, rack - and while it sounds simple / not banging hot - its the simple stuff to satisfy you, if you get what I mean. Part 1 was a great massage as usual with Mia standard, and Part 2 was great. But I really want to emphasise YMMV with her - so don't expect too much. She's a bit shy, and can tell that she's new to all this. I was lucky as we had a good conversation and throughout, there was a bit of physical connection for our first time. Obviously some bros can jump straight to p2 lol - but she's more the gentle type than the sexy, secretive, horny type (say, like Alice, Toni, Cici). I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

Next up; definitely Sasa. Mable apparently is on the younger side, and a bit new so will give her time to settle in.

Pictures are 90% accurate. The selfie is definitely her, a tiny bit older in person. The swimsuit...I really don't think it's her. But bod is pretty close.

As usual, treat them well gents, and happy punting.

[ Last edited by  vinc9 at 11-12-2021 00:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:47  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   14-12-2021 13:31  Karma  +5   Thanks
tttbkmt   12-12-2021 14:33  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   12-12-2021 10:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Worldpage   11-12-2021 20:17  Karma  +3   great report
burgundy25   11-12-2021 17:12  Karma  +3   
hotjac   11-12-2021 16:27  Karma  +6   Great review - thanks for sharing.
shooter2012   11-12-2021 09:56  Acceptance  +1   Long time no updates from Kama /Mia, thanks!
Sandwhale   11-12-2021 09:11  Karma  +5   Cool report
test74   11-12-2021 08:57  Karma  +4   cool
momozzz   11-12-2021 07:55  Karma  +4   gorgeous
shooter2012
Nookie Newbie

UID 54394
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 11
Karma 15
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2021 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Try Ada last time and difficult to have DFK in the 1st time meet too....