Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2021 11:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa: 婉兒

So going through my list of ladies at kissmespa I am trying (still waiting on Tina, Michelle),agnt suggests I try out 婉兒 - description seems okay so thought I would give her a try. I usually try out the new ladies to take one for the team. Sadly this new girl wasn't that memorable, but still thought I should report for everyone.

As not usual, no TL;DR, as this report is a brief one.

Date & Time of Session: Early Dec 2021, Weekday lunch hour
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 婉兒 (Canto: ''Yuen Yee'', Mando: "Wan'er ")
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks fluent Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5 - Cute in her own way, not MCOT
Body: 3.5/5 - Slim, tiny bit of belly fat, tits are a tiny bit saggy - A/Bs.
Height: 4'10
Skill / Service: P1: 3/5, P2: 3/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Probably not, just NMCOT.

Upon entering, a woman in a tight black dress asked which room I wanted - was funny as she was nervous AF and fell over the water bottles but did try to help her up. 婉兒 showed me into the biggest room.

Part 1:

Not much to write about, really strong massage and while she did give good pressure, I did ask her to soften up - but she didn't lol. She is quite talkative which was nice - can't complain as she is nice. She had a brief sting at mia/kama but just didn't enjoy it there-so here she is. All in all, good massage, a bit too strong but good in each area.

Part 2:

So taking off her clothes she gave a b2b nuru - sadly her bod just isn't MCOT, with her tits being a bit saggy (I think for her age), and fairly small, it seemed a bit odd. Face wise is okay, but not as pleasing to the eye as BB, Crystal or Nina. She is nonetheless cute in her own way, just sadly not MCOT. She does have a good technique for the LB/LS rubbing - I kept pushing her away and she kind of got the idea, so she laid on my side, and finished me off with a HJ. Sadly no LFK or DFK, probably because our first time.

For a new girl she is okay - probably because she hasn't had many customers she's a bit lacking. But hey - I'm writing this for people to know her and give her a chance.

The ladies sitting down were all nice, had a good look at Michelle, Bella and Icy this time - sowill definitely give her a go. Sadly Tina has gone up in popularity so will be a bit more tricky to book her. Last I counted on TG was 16 girls - so many - almost Kawaii level lol. I joked to the manager saying that if business is so good, they should open up another place.

Next report will probably be a Mia/Kama one - been a while since I have been back and they have a few new girls. So will try out and report back soon.

As usual from my kissmespa reports, no pictures as they are concept photos and not real. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   11-12-2021 16:29  Karma  +4   Damn - nice review! Now we just need that border opened!
kcw888   10-12-2021 22:45  Acceptance  +1   Very detailed report. Looking forward for the other reports on kissmespa
cknc31   10-12-2021 12:18  Karma  +4   thx for info
godisdead   10-12-2021 11:53  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing