Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2021 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Eliz : Shy, but still Cute & Bubbly

Date & Time of Session: Late-Nov, 2021, Weekday evening
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: Eliz
Nationality & Language: China, but speaks fluent Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5 - Just not MCOT, but still cute in her own ways - Long hair, cute fringe,
Body: 4/5 - Natural Cs, light brown nips, nice ass, a tiny bit of fat, low hips,
Height: 5'0
Skill / Service: P1: 3/5, P2: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Yes, but will get around to it

So after repeating some of my favourites (Crystal, Nina), I thought its time I try someone new. Someone mentioned about the quality of the newer girls dropping, so thought I would try to give the manager some feedback - don't want them to become a transactional spa and too focusing on time.

When entering, saw all the ladies there - Vivi, Tina, Michelle, Crystal, BB - lol. Someone was right about Michelle, quite the looker, tall, but very cold. Tina, had a better look and definitely will try one day. Eliz herself...is actually not bad. Very nice long straight hair with a cute fringe (bangs for you Americans), and wearing a tight blue dress. She is quite shy, direct, and actually quite cute. She isn't the most pretty, but is still cute to the eys.

Part 1: A not so good massage.

After showring and waiting a while, she came in - and immediately she turned off all the lights - even using a towel to cover the wall light lol. Its actually quite nice. I mean, setting the mood. The massage itself was nothing to write home about - she hasn't been trained that well and just going around each area - a bit mechanical but being a new girl, I'm not too bothered. Great conversation though - nice soft voice, and talking about some of the other girls, and how she is a night owl (so basically book her in the evening if you want to see her).

Part 2: Not bad, but that's ok.

Given how new she is, I really didn't expect much. She didn't use any nuru and preferred oils only - which is new for me, but I did like it. She didn't like to tie her hair back, so she was always re-adjusting herself, but it was nice to have her hair touch my front and around me.

Though there was no assplay, she rubber her tits, all up and down my body - which were nice and a bit bigger than Crystal's (around Cs?), she has a low waist, so easy to move around, but given how dark it is, and first time  meeting - she was a bit shy, avoided eye contact most of the time, but since I'm fairly easy going, it wasn't bad for a first experience. Obviously this can be compared to some of the other ladies, but still - given how young she is, I can't complain.

After a bit longer she added a bit of nuru to her hands and rubbed me all over - LFK turned to DFK   , and she slowly got into the mood. LS was very neat and tidy, gave me access to rub all over, with a tiny FIV, and she did give off some genuine moans (compared to early with the Catbath which was very, and sadly fake). Used her hand which I asked for a HJ - and with one hand pretty much FIV,   everywhere. Complimented me on the amount, and she offered to shower together.

was quite funny since she was still new / a night owl, she wasn't familiar with the women outside. So she said - if I asked who they were, then she can know too lol. Each lady was nice, Vivi, Michelle, and Tina came by to say hi as well - which I got a better look and can see why most like her. Sadly I felt a bit shy and left before Eliz could say bye but did apologise to the operator later.

Summary; TL, DR

Face wise she isn't the prettiest but still cute nonetheless - great hair and cute smile. For her bod - a bit short, low waist, butt is fairly firm, and boobs a tiny bit saggy, a bit bigger than Crystal's light brown nips, and a tiny bit of fat, but not a problem for me. P1 wasn't great, but P2 was slightly better - when she started to open up, and tell me more about herself. Things did feel a bit mechanical, but not rushed. Would I repeat? Probably not in a while, but nonetheless she's cute and bubbly, service isn't bad, and will need to build a lot more rapport to unlock more. Some guys may like this type of gal, but for me just NMCOT - I do prefer women who speak their mind a bit more, which adds to the whole flow.  

In my book; for me, still Nina > Crystal > BB > Others,. Those are all the main ones I tried, but I heard good things about Tina, Bella and Icy. So will probably try those in that order. Operator helped me by agreeing that Ally isn't my type. Michelle....well apparently Eliz gave me feedback LOL and said I should be okay to try Michelle - apparently it really depends on the guy on what you get with here - serious YMMV.

As usual from my kissmespa reports, no pictures as they are concept photos and not real. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-11-2021 12:07  Karma  +4   Thanks for the intel. What was your impression of Michelle and Tina when they came to say hi?
zebra   30-11-2021 11:32  Karma  +5   Detailed and useful report as always
godisdead   30-11-2021 10:31  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Freaker88   30-11-2021 09:13  Karma  +2   
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2021 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
  Thanks for the intel. What was your impression of Michelle and Tina when they came to say hi?

Tina was super friendly, great smile, and can see why a lot of people like her, bod wasn't too bad either, but she was wearing something baggy so couldn't quite see. Michelle was...cold when I came in, cold when I left a few here have said that she's only there for looks only - nothing else. Some of the gals told me YMMV - and depends on her, how she feels, what you're like in general etc. Part of me is tempted to try and write a detailed (and hopefully eventful) report on her.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   1-12-2021 11:55  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for that!
Mister   1-12-2021 10:30  Karma  +2   Thanks