Face : 3.5/5
Body :4/5
Skill.  :4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE : 3.5/5
PSE  : 3.5/5
Price and session length: 800 / 90mins
Repeat : hell yeah!!!

Last night after having a few beers with me mates, we decided to go for a massage as it was a tough tiring day for most of us at work. For real, we only wanted to have a proper massage which will unkink the knots we have in our muscles. One of the bros mentioned that he has been to this establishment before and it is not very evident from the street that this place exists. But he says that the masseuses working there gives a good and proper massage and the best bit was…we can have an after massage NURU for an extra $200.

So we all opted for the $600 1 1/2 massage. Have to add an additional $200 for NURU.

Walking into the premises after ringing the doorbell, we were all in a small reception area. There were around 4 masseuses for us to pick from. I had to ask for one that speaks a little English for a buddy that doesn’t speak a word of Chinese. After which we were led down a small corridor and into a small room with a massage bed and a smallish shower stall.

Overall, the place is clean, decent and does not have that funky and musky smell that some of the older 141 walk ups has, although this was in an old building.

My masseuse came in after I had a quick shower and started with a proper dry massage. She asked if I can take it if she uses more pressure. And I was more than happy to have a nice deep tissue massage. She was in a mask the whole time. And we chatted amiably for the entire massage session.

After 45mins, she excused herself to get some Nuru gel. She came back in, she took her mask off, her clothes off and for a 35+ lady, I would say that she still has curves where it matters and a cute face with a button nose. Had be lay on my back where she poured Nuru on my back and went to work…It was my first ever NURU experience and while it wasn’t mind blowing, it was not too bad. Flipped after she rubbed her tits all over my back and legs…

After a few minutes of teasing LB, she went to work getting me off…I had access to her LS although she didn’t allow finger insertion. Maybe next time…

After d and taking a quick shower, I was greeted downstairs by my two other friends who were all smiles…we all agreed that it was a great place to go to for $800. A decent massage, NURU and HE…girls were cute, and chatty and willing to give good service.

We will definitely return…and one of my friend’s who is a regular says that there are usually a few girls for you to pick. So there you go bros…these smaller spas ain’t too shabby…

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-11-2021 10:32  Karma  +8   Excellent!
unknownst   28-11-2021 06:25  Karma  +4   
orangerange   26-11-2021 18:40  Karma  +5   
BrownNuts   25-11-2021 11:26  Karma  +3   Their TG channel has different prices to what you paid, are walk-in rates different?
mchk   24-11-2021 18:38  Karma  +4   
cknc31   24-11-2021 17:20  Karma  +4   nice one
Mike747   24-11-2021 16:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
boscitc   24-11-2021 10:30  Karma  +5   I always like having a choice. Seems to happen much more often in Thailand than here.
Felinelover
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 309
Posts 27
Karma 306
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2021 19:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Felinelover's post

@BrownNuts. Not sure of their TG prices. But according to a buddy of mine, the prices that I quoted are kinda standard for most spas. He has also been to Love in Wanchai which I intend to try the coming week. Will write a report about that after.

This is my first foray into spas as I usually do walk ups. And so far, a pretty decent experience.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   30-11-2021 14:11  Karma  +3   average spa prices are for 1h @ 800 -1100 but you paid 800 for 90 mins but the tg is more, that's why the confusion
godisdead   30-11-2021 10:33  Karma  +6   Price is on the cheap end. I think average spa prices range from $1k