Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2021 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Yoyo

Thread Subject: Wish Spa – Yoyo
Date & Time of Session: Oct 2021 (afternoon)
Name: Yoyo
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1200 (60 mins)
Repeat: YES

This report come a bit late, after reading reports on Yoyo, really wanted to try out and see what it was all about. Had previously tried to book but never seem to get. Finally managed to contact on TG and ask for Yoyo! Have been there before but different girl

Went on a weekday afternoon, no work that day and the place is located in a commercial building, easy to find and have other normal places in the same building as well.  Have to take a lift to the proper floor and doorbell in. I think it was Yoyo that open the door and I see that she is quite petite! She was wearing a tight black dress that show off her figure, nice bum and boobs. I didn’t see anyone else there as maybe it was not that busy and she lead me to a room and said for me to shower here. At first, I was a bit annoyed as she then left the room but as I was starting to shower, I found that she came back into room and joined me in the shower which was very nice and the first time I see her figure. She has nice and heavy boobs but I think they may be man-made as seem harder than normal but nice hard nipples. She is friendly and plays with LB while doing a good job cleaning whole body. All the time she is chatting and I see that she has nice lips, very good for BJ action.

After shower, she dries me and we get on the massage bed to start the massage. Her massage was very good and I nearly even forgot that this was not just veggie massage. She has strong hands for such a small lady and hits all the right spots. After a while, she started with the gel portion of the massage and it was heavenly, I could feel her big boobs going up and down my back and all the time she would nibble/blow on my ears making LB very hard. She was very playful and sometimes I would try to reach around and grab her tight body.
The flip came and we kissed a little bit – she has very soft lips and I tried to play more with her bum and LS but was not able to go inside. This time LB was so hard and she expertly turned out and put on plastic bag on LB and went hardcore CBJ, normally I don’t like the plastic bag but to see her go all out on LB, moaning and kissing was really too much to take. I tried to stop her a bit but was too late, with her mouth on LB while her other hand was playing with balls. I unloaded LB and she moaned and kept LB in her mouth. Felt like she really drained LB and once finish, she smiled and we went back into shower to clean up.

Great experience and need to go back sometime but I hear that Wish has moved? Hope you guys enjoy, been a while since post and want to move up the levels!

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   18-12-2021 08:24  Karma  +3   Great review. Can’t wait to get back.
HKGPeter   28-11-2021 19:04  Karma  +2   Thank you.
orangerange   26-11-2021 18:41  Karma  +5   
dienw   24-11-2021 22:09  Karma  +2   I believe she used to be a provider at Ocean Spa in Yaumatei. Friend of Annie and came over.
godisdead   22-11-2021 13:04  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
zbmthethird   22-11-2021 11:44  Karma  +3   YoYo at Wish is a good one! Had a good few sessions with her, and put in the hard work and the repeats are worth it!
pervertlee
Kinky King

UID 132335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1467
Posts 73
Karma 1458
Acceptance 174
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2021 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Does she actually use a plastic bag or is it a condom? A lot of reviews say girls at wish use plastic bags so I just want to make sure it's not actually a bag instead of a condom
godlikeman
Musky Member

UID 162428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 103
Posts 30
Karma 101
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2021 10:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pervertlee at 24-11-2021 20:24
Does she actually use a plastic bag or is it a condom? A lot of reviews say girls at wish use plastic bags so I just want to make sure it's not actually a bag instead of a condom

My experience is that they use some kind of bag instead of condom