Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2021 22:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Luxe Relax - Sheung Wan - another "veggie" with a surprise

Luxe Relax is at 1 Rumsey St., at the corner of Wing Lok St. in Sheung Wan. It's right across the street from where I get my haircut.

After my last haircut, I had some time and went in to get a foot massage, as I had been on my feet all day long and really needed it. The place is very well-appointed, clean and tidy, with a friendly, though non-English speaking staff and manager. I pegged it as 100% veggie and relaxed during a 45-minute excellent foot massage.

I had another haircut today, and on a whim decided to give this place another try with a full body massage, firstly to get a good massage, secondly to test my theory that there IS no such thing as a true veggie massage parlor. I chose the 60-minute aromatherapy oil massage, went into the room and the manager handed me the usual paper pants, but I said I didn't need them and she didn't argue, which was the first good point in favor of my theory.

After a couple of minutes, a woman (early 40's, nice body, but wearing jeans and a sweater) came in while I was already lying naked on the table on my stomach. She put a tower over my body, but I said I didn't like to be covered, and after asking me the usual question about "aren't you cold" I said no and she didn't object. Next point in my favor! She proceeded to give me a very good massage on my back, then my butt, and eventually I put my hand on her leg and began stroking her, and she didn't object. That's when I knew how this would probably end. I eventually was feeling her ass, although over her jeans, but still...

She started on my legs and came very close to LB and his brothers, so I put my hand between my legs, found her hand, and guided it to the right place, to which once again she didn't object. She worked the balls and LB in a true expert manner, and after a few minutes, LB was standing at very full attention. At that point, I flipped myself over, and she immediately went right to work on LB and my balls, giving me a superb and sensual handjob. At the same time, I put my hand under her sweater and under her bra and held and squeezed her perfectly sized breasts and erect nipples. It was really good, much better than I ever anticipated. After about 6 or 7 minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and in ecstasy.

After that, she proceeded to continue with the massage, working my shoulders, arms, and then down to my legs. The shock was when she began round 2 with LB! I went right back to the breasts, but also put my other hand right on her LS, although on her jeans, and she was pushing back against my hand until SHE came! Before I came for the 2nd shot! Wow! She then cleaned me up, gave me a sitting back massage to finish, then thanked me. Before she left the room I gave her $500, which undoubtedly for this place is much more than necessary, but I wanted to set a precedent for when I return, which is a definite. She was ecstatic with that tip, and left the room for me to get dressed.

I went out and paid for the hour, $330. So total damage was $830, very reasonable considering the overall good massage and extras. The girl's name was Yanse by the way.

Two potential drawbacks for some, it's not the type of place where you can choose the girl if you're a first-timer, and unless you have at least some basic Chinese it might be challenging, although I think you'll find a way to manage.

Recent Ratings
CuriousGeorgeHK   4-1-2022 17:57  Acceptance  +1   Did you go back for another visit? If so, how did it go?
HKGPeter   28-11-2021 19:08  Karma  +2   Thank you!
mchk   24-11-2021 18:00  Karma  +4   
boscitc   24-11-2021 10:17  Karma  +5   Excellent
bigdog173   22-11-2021 13:58  Karma  +2   Wow thanks for the tip. But no shower afterwards would be a problem, esp heading back to office after
chaudement   21-11-2021 23:45  Karma  +4   Truth in advertising, ha ha. Do you have her name? PM me.
BootBoot   21-11-2021 11:02  Karma  +7   Nice find. Would be great to see if there’s more on the second try
unknownst   21-11-2021 08:54  Karma  +4   Nice tip, no showers though?
momozzz   20-11-2021 23:19  Karma  +2   wow