Subject: Kawaii Spa - 莎莎 (Sha Sha)...Hmm...
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2021 01:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - 莎莎 (Sha Sha)...Hmm...

After a few recent good times at kissme, I thought I should go back to the previously most popular one: Kawaii. Before the kissme phase Sha sha was one of the most written, so I thought I would give her a go. There have been quite a few mixed reports on her, so I will try to be as objective as possible, to give you the most neutral report.

As usual, skip to the bottom for the TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Nov, 2021, Weekday lunch
Location: Kawaii Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 莎莎 (Sha Sha)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 3.9/5 -  Mainland style, big eyes, wide smile; just not MCOT,
Body: 4.5/5 - Quite a nice bod - Natural B/Cs, boobs a bit smaller compared to body ratio, light brown nips, got a good ass,
Height: 5'6
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Probably not

For my intro / beginning to Kawaii, please refer to my first report there. Came in, and immediately saw a stunner - she was a bit cold, and I asked if she was Sha Sha; unfortunately not, it was Theresa, earing a nice cute white dress showing her cleavage - definitely will have to find her someday. I was hoping Sha Sha would be the same.

Went in, and air con wasn't on; room was stuffy given the warm temperature these days, and you can see some black mold on the ceiling - wasn't too great. I came 5 mins early, but had to wait a solid 10 mins after coming out of the shower. I was about to message operator to ask where she was - but Sha Sha did come in eventually. She has long black-brunette hair, wearing a tank top with a miniskirt.

Part 1 - a disappointing massage....

Given she was flustered from arriving late, I lied down and we did have a quick chat. I asked if she got the wrong room, but apparently one time she did lol - she started a massage and the bro asked ''are you really Sha Sha?'', and after a while she went out and found out she was in the wrong room...and the guy was waiting. There were other stories but I mean, it wasn't that bad, 10 mins, but getting out of the shower, waiting does feel like a very long time with LB flying free.   

So I lied down and...it was very rushed. No real areas to focus and just going everywhere...and to be honest, I felt a little disappointed. Things were a little rushed and this did go on for a while. As we chatted she would awkwardly rest her arm on top of me as we chatted, but on the plus side, given the mirror, I could see her butt which was nice. However after this, she immediately switched to her nails to touch me...usually I'm not sensitive but probably given the change in pace and what my body was put through, I was super sensitive but she kept on going . She probably just liked to see me twitch.

Part 2 - First time experiencing a machine

After about 20 mins, she went out - and got the nuru...it was put on immediately and she stripped off. Her bod itself isn't bad - she's slim, ass is a good size/amount, like something to grab onto (some of the more petite girls do really have nothing) - boobs are good size, and shoulders fairly broad. She then rubbed each area (fairly aggressively) before rubbing her butt, front and chest on my back. It all felt a bit rushed with no real build up.

On came the flip and she immediately started to caress LB - literally almost finishing me off. She complimented how hard I was - and despite telling her to slow down, this flip didn't last long. I would say about 10 mins? It just felt a bit rushed - she came in for the DFK immediately, kind of made it clear P3 was off the table, and all in all, a bit awkward.

After the flip she did ride on top (good distance between my LB and her LS ), and I did manager to rub her LS - too much nuru so I didnt know if she was wet or not. She was doing an aggressive HJ and did put my LB between her thighs - I will admit this did feel amazing, and not long after I did - she was amazed by the amount. She teased me by trying to squeeze me out more, but I said I couldn't handle it lol.

Almost immediately she jumped into the shower after a quick wipe down, and I shortly jumped in with her, she helped clean me up, didn't talk much about anything else and sorted out the bed etc, paid, and I noticed the total time spent: 45 mins. Sadly I did ask but she forgot and didn't introduce me to the two sitting outside (one was Theresa).

Summary, TL',DR

So most of you may know that my reports are fairly long but sadly I can't say much here without making it too negative - but I did want to emphasise the positives. Her bod is great, face is ok (just NMCOT), but sadly both P1 and P2 really lacked for me (P2 was ok, but just a bit rushed / mechanical). Compared to almost every girl I got at kissme (sorry to compare); it was very transactional and I didn't feel like a king / fully satisfied when leaving. I had a great time with KK but I do think it'll be a while before I come back. Someone mentioned that quality goes down when they become too popular/busy, and it is true.

It's a shame because places like Mia have maintained solid quality (Manager is determined to keep customers / ask for feedback), and I just wish Kawaii could maintain the place and the girls better - as I do believe they have potential. I get along with the operator more at kissme, I understand how busy they are but they do treasure their customers and are always looking for opinions and thoughts. I do wish Kawaii did the same.

As usual from my kawaii reports, no pictures as they are concept photos. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, despite my not so good experience, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
tomdwaninny   19-11-2021 20:01  Acceptance  +3   nice summary!
homer168   19-11-2021 07:01  Karma  +5   Tl;dr ;-)
Mister   18-11-2021 14:06  Karma  +4   Theresa is a solid bet, albeit at the $100 “local” premium
Freaker88   18-11-2021 09:17  Acceptance  +1