Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2021 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Nina - Unexpectedly MCOT

After repeating quite a few of my favourites (see my other reports for reference); I decided to try someone new; and quite a few bros have posted their great experience with Nina. In summary - she's fantastic. Probably one of my favourites alongside crystal.

Before I get into the report I want to give kudos to the other bros who tried her; and gave me motive to try her out - and man - Nina did not disappoint.

1. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75410
  2. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75009
  3. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75024

As usual, skip to the bottom for the Summary / TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Nov, 2021, Weekday lunch
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: Nina
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 4.5/5 - Great features, nice smile, small eyes (may not be everyone's COT)
Body: 4/5 - Natural Cs, great boob-body ratio, slim long legs, tiny bit of unnoticeable belly fat.
Height: 5'5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Oh yes. (I usually don't repeat unless they're a winner to me)

Part 1: a non-existent massage (but that's ok )

So after entering there was pretty much nobody there - picked a fairly early time so only two ladies working at this hour. Though its a shame not seeing the other ladies, the time is good so to avoid many people.

Nina opened the door - usually they open and you walk in, but Nina just showed her face when I arrived. She seemed a bit cold; in a nice one piece black dress, and directed me to the largest room (on the left, in the corner) - for some reason I keep getting this room lol - but I'm not complaining, good shower, big bed and nice mirror as well.  

She asked me to shower first and she came back in with water and came to dry me off - perfect timing. We chatted about random things and the usual stuff; where she worked before, if she's busy etc. In all, she didn't really know what she was doing for P1 - which for me, usually I like, but it makes up for her personality and effort. After about 10-15 mins, she went to get the nuru - I thought shit...this is gonna end way too early if I ....and would I lose out on my solid 60 mins?

Part 2 - Champ HE.

She didn't waste any time stripping off - after getting the nuru she took everything off, bra and underwear choice is questionable lol but she does have a nice overall bod. Personally her tits are slightly saggy / but still, nips are a good size, brown and nice in general. She has a bit of tummy fat  but its hardly noticeable - in general, good proportion but if I compare to my favourite; Crystal, she isnt that far off. Of course, the clean shaven LS is a plus for me - and I'll explain why a bit later. But her face on the other hand; is usually NMCOT, but....theres something I find about her that is attractive. She has a great smile and she's just adorable in her own way. At times I felt guilty cos she's too cute lol. But thats the charm she has about her.

So she rubbed the nuru on her hands (some people just squeeze it on the back which makes me jump lol) and she instantly started caressing my butt and LB - and it really reminds me of Alice at Mia . Her use of nails, the gentle caressing of the butthole, teasing LB - just amazing. . I instantly know that the lack of p1, makes up for p2.

After a while she cleared up the area a little, and she applied some onto herself - her boobs are what really shine in this - because of the shape of them, and the smoothness in her body, it feels amazing - she loved slapping her body onto mine (which was very weird, but somewhat fun) - and blowing into my hear. Her heavy breathing is great - not that much fake moaning but just enough to know its not fake.

Wiped herself and myself a little, and then asked me to flip - her turned on face with how she moved around was so different to her personality and conversation - you can tell she was turned on and she gave me really good access to her tits. Though I wanted to give them a suck, we were both covered in nuru, she enjoyed rubbing her LS on my thigh, and did DFK on occasion - usually the bod and overall package turns me on - but for her, it was the look, charm and the way she moved around.

As we were DFK she lied on her side, and tried to finish me off with a HJ - but thankfully I did mentally prepare myself and she slowly moved onto the LS/LB rubbing. Now I know most have a concern but she plays it more safe than the other ladies - her LS is almost on my stomach - with her other hand reaching for LB and with the nuru really finish me off. No way near touching each other. We did talk about it afterwards, and we both agreed on how its dangerous to be that close.

While she was doing this pose, I had one hand rubbing her LS (she didn't seem to mind), and one grabbing her tit - with her moaning, and my hands being busy, I   in no time. She smiled at the amount, wiped me a little and sat there as we talked about random things. Nice GFE afterwards and had a great conversation, her striking some other random cute poses, but by doing so I may have friendzoned by accident .

This all lasted about 30 mins, and with a shower together, came to exactly an hour. Amazing - and can tell she's very experienced in this. Paid up, and left. Probably will leave a bigger tip next time. When leaving, still nobody there; and she went back to the cold look as I left lol.

Summary', TL;DR

Based on the reports its as they say - amazing bod (nice legs) with great proportions, tits are nice, not perky but that's ok. Body isn't perfect, face and overall package has a certain charm. P1 is not that great but P2 is a dream. She really knows what she's doing and we did connect pretty well (for our first time). I know some didn't DFK / get more, but really YMMV - she's a great personality and someone who you need to visit multiple times to get more.

Other points / next steps:

• She did say she will be leaving next month, apparently for personal reasons / want to pursue her normal job more,
  • Yes, she came from Kawaii (I won't go into why she came over),
  • A lot of the girls praise Tina a lot - not sure if she's my type, but will probably give one of the other ladies a try, but definitely Nina will be a repeat for me.

As usual from my kissmespa reports, no pictures as they are concept photos. The description in their TG group is accurate though.

Second, as usual treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
Koxmo   17-12-2021 10:52  Karma  +3   
orangerange   15-12-2021 13:35  Karma  +5   Good reporting
unknownst   19-11-2021 18:07  Karma  +4   shaved and didnt DATY? :(
BrownNuts   16-11-2021 10:57  Karma  +3   
godisdead   15-11-2021 11:38  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
Freaker88   15-11-2021 09:40  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   14-11-2021 16:14  Karma  +5   Good detailed report, as usual
HKGPeter   13-11-2021 15:01  Karma  +2   Thank you.
ramont   13-11-2021 12:06  Karma  +6   Excellent
homer168   12-11-2021 23:09  Karma  +5   Good read. Thanks for detailed report
Roppongi1   12-11-2021 21:36  Karma  +2   Nice report - Nina’s been on my to-try list but I’ve just been going back to Tina for more… Suspect Crystal and BB ar ...
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2021 10:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Nice report - Nina’s been on my to-try list but I’ve just been going back to Tina for more…
Suspect Crystal and BB are probably apples-to-apples comparison experience-wise, to Nina.

Does Nina have big enough Cs for a titty wank?

And anyone tried Erena (new chick) there?

Yep, Crystal and BB are quite similar, BB for me was more on the horny side, huge nips. Tina has been on my radar - but not sure if MCOT - any report on her?

Nina, almost does yep, obviously depends on your LB lol but she does have a good size. Probably slightly bigger than Crystal's - but more on the saggy side/ not as perky.

I'm thinking of Joey / Eliz, body type seems to be MCOT. But Nina first! since apparently she'll be leaving next month.

Recent Ratings
cyberfunk82   15-11-2021 15:51  Karma  +3   Great report, Nina’s one of my favourite, love her girl next door easy going attitude unlike BB who seems self obsessed ...
godisdead   15-11-2021 11:39  Karma  +6   Good stuff. Thanks for the information!
kcw888
Nookie Newbie

UID 21035
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 14
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2021 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Very good report, both crystal and Nina on my rada

Recent Ratings
porkchops   5-12-2021 15:02  Karma  -2   You joined in 2009, how about bothering to read and follow the rules?