Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2021 14:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
VeGgie massage in Huizhou

Huizhou - VeGgie to the max.

I don’t know what I did to piss off Zeus and his beloved god of salaciousness, Pan, but it’s obvious I did to end up exiled to the western regions of Huizhou. This area is void of carnal fun, that or it’s not as visible as what’s in nearby Shenzhen, itself just a shadow of its former moniker as the bbbj capital of Western China. At one time, I’ve read and heard, Huizhou is where there was lots action – as the closed down hotel spas imply, but now its exasperatingly difficult to even find an advertised hj.

As a non language speaking foreigner not having a subway to whisk you to some obscure location before its shuttered adds to the logistical nightmare. Apparently, you must find a relatively newly opened venue, and then you must act on the info within just as relatively a short time before it moves on. Add to that morass of inconvenience you have the law – and who wants to be kicked out of China when the rest of the world is still reeling from COVID.
With that in mind, welcome to my veggie review of a spa I was entertained at yesterday. It was 329rmb for 110 minutes – why not make it 120; go figure? I was introduced to its location, the Ramada Inn, by a former ear cleaning technician who first tried to go independent as a masseuse, but with no in-call service it reduced her clientele prospects to between zero and three per month.

She’s far from being a looker, but she’s stylish, and her in-shape sturdy 160cm frame barely disguises a farm girl’s past. As my stomach, back, arms, armpits, legs, and feet witnessed she is beyond strong – she’s powerful! After having a wooden bath-tub soak with her outside the tub giving a salt scrub over almost every piece of skin she could reach it felt there might be possibilities as her hand brushed lb by accident or design … pondering which one it was, was as exciting as it got.

After the soak it was back to the massage room for seventy minutes of delicious pain. Delicious because of the savouriness of it – like an excellent S&M mistress she could take comfortable pain right to the imaginary line in the sand, cross it for a second, and then get back to your comfort zone before you even had time to flinch. Having your arm or hanging hand clenched between her thighs, so you dared not move, added spice to the arrangement.

That sounds like a convenient suggestion that more is available, as has happened at other borderline legit massage places, but the rhythmic glide was absent – so in the end, after weighing intuitions thoughts, it was merely a more practical position for her to administer her very thorough, very deep, powerful massage that defied any ligament, muscle, or tendon to by lying on top of any bone before it was flattened, squeezed, and pulled one way or another – it was sort of exquisite how she pummeled my body and showed each part of it who was the boss for over an hour.

Its definitely on my repeat list – a place where you can relax not have to wonder what else is available because it would steal time from the hands-on experience. Meanwhile, the search is still on for a conveniently located wanton woman's charms where the massage needn't be necessary

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 9-11-2021 17:52 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Worldpage   12-12-2021 14:16  Karma  +3   Nice report
Mister   10-11-2021 10:39  Karma  +5   Great to see a report from you out of the wilderness
batman108   10-11-2021 09:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
theworm   9-11-2021 22:46  Karma  +5   keep searching buddy
Mike747   9-11-2021 17:41  Karma  +5   Excellent