Link: recommended by one of my regular girls
Nationality & Language:  Viet
Face: 5/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 4/10
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length: HKD 1000
Repeat: maybe

Not sure what I wanted that night tbh, was just chatting with my regular girl about random stuff, and I told her I was feeling horny, and wanted her to help me get it out, but she was fully booked, but she recommended another girl to me, so why the heck not, I had nothing to do after work.

I got to the place, and rang the bell, it was a studio room, very small, bathroom and toilet together that sorta deal, the ones I find in china. She was somewhat pretty, very nice body, like very fit and tight. which was a plus.

I showered alone, and started the massage, I think she is very busy, since her phone kept going on, and on and on. which was kind of of annoying, but her massage was decent, so I didn't mind it much. but I wish she had a massage table instead, i think she would have done a better job. But she told me she was new to this, from her experience, I could believe it, but you never know.

anyways, on the flipped, she asked me if I wanted to try her BJ, which had me surprised, since it wasn't on the table before, since there was no extra, I said ok why not! on with the dom, and was looking forward to it until, she told me she hasn't done this much and just learned how to BJ I thought to myself, am I a practice dummy? it was not good teething and stuff.

I told her you know just finished me HJ, and she took the dom off and was presently surprised that her foreplay and and handjob was really good! to the point where I think she should give up giving BJ.

I shot my load, was really satisfied with her HJ skills, that I totally forgot how bad her BJ was.

So I showered, paid and left.

Will I go again, yes for the hot body, and maybe if i go often, there maybe more to come. since her body is amazing.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-11-2021 20:51  Karma  +3   Winner building?
anabikumi   7-11-2021 13:08  Karma  +3