Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2021 22:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Queen KHG 03 @ TST

[B] Name: Report: Queen KHG 03 @ TST

Link: https://go141.com/en/B59748-TST-HoneyGirl-QueenKHG03.html

Description:30's, 5'6", 36E-24-36

Face: 3/5 Obviously the pics are fake. It isn't her. However Queen is quite attractive, with a very snobby attitude to go with her look. She has some mileage on her, not to mention all the work she has done to her face. Meaning kissing her feels like a ramming rod trying to knock a door down. Her nose is literally like battering ram. Some residual acne scars. Nice smile, and decent teeth. Call me a perv, but she had great breath. Nice soft lips. Above and below.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Body: 5/5 This is why she gets paid the big bucks. Going into this punt I was expecting a silicone buffet, but I was pleasantly surprised to find her body to be all natural. Very fit. Tanned. And smelled great too. She also has master control of her pussy muscles. So whenever I would be pulling out, she would clench pretty hard to keep me inside her.  I rarely give out full marks for the body, but her body was slamming. 100%!!

Skill: 4/5 She knows what she is doing. Even to the point of being a little mechanical. She is a great kisser. Not to mention her breath being so good, I would repeat just for the DFK. Very passionate, and naughty. Felt like when I was in high school and I would meet up with girls under the bleachers of the football field during class. Like we were hiding or doing something we were not supposed to do. Don't know why but she gave me that vibe.

Service: 4/5 DFK, CBJ, DATY, no GFE, no PSE, no massage

Rate: $1800 + $200 tip for 60 mins

Like many of you, I gave into temptation and called this agent after months of looking at his stable and wondering if it would be worth a shot. My expectations were set low, because I know how this usually goes. Originally I called to book Lucy. Upon arrival, the girl was so far from the pics, I almost stormed out. As I approached the elevator he offered me Queen. I was reluctant at first, but since I had made the cross harbour trip, and I had "pussy money" burning a hole in my pocket. I decided to go for it. I knew this would be a one off visit for me. This agent has a big stable that has always been hit and miss for me. This time turned out better than expected.

Nothing spectacular, and pretty much on par with what i expected. She can be a bit of a diva, but that changed after making her cum twice.

happy hunting bros!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
8shuffler8   9-11-2021 03:37  Karma  +3   Great
godisdead   8-11-2021 12:19  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing.
hotjac   5-11-2021 14:32  Karma  +5   Looks are always appreciated - but attitude is not. Give me a fun loving, screaming, squirter for half the bucks ...
Skepti10   5-11-2021 13:36  Karma  +8   Excellent
batman108   5-11-2021 10:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

There is a First Time for everything . . .