Registered 24-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2021 03:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jessica - Kissme Spa

Date & Time of Session: 3 November 2021, 2:30pm  
Name:  Jessica
Link: Kissme Spa Tg link
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Yunnan/HK (not Viet as advertised); Mando/Canto, v ltd English
Face:  3.2/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height: 155cm?
Skill: Massage 3.5/5; Pt 2 2.8/5
Service: 2.8/5
GFE: 2.8/5
PSE: None
Price & Session Length: $1400 90 minutes + nuru  
Repeat: No

Have been following Kissme Spa Tg channel and reports here on the Spa and decided to try Jessics based on her photos and general reports of other girls, eg Tina, BB, Michelle etc. Booked via Tg. Very quick and efficient process. Needed a bit of Google translate but no problem.  Arrived at spa which is on 1st floor up stairs. Spa is not that clean but acceptable. Bed has paper disposable sheet. Shower ok but drain blocked a bit by hair.

Jessica came in after I'd finished my shower. Her Tg photos are not her although hair is similar. She is ok looking but not as good as advertised. Body is slim, reasonable shape with small breasts. I'd say early 20s, maybe mid.

Pt 1: she tried but it was amateurish. Not the worst, but a long way off the best. Not a patch on namesake Jessica from Wish, for instance. She is quite chatty and I manage to communicate in my limited Mandarin.

After about 50 minutes she asks if I want nuru. I say how about "body", she says "nah, nuru". I say ok la whatever. She then does a fairly half-hearted tease with light scratching and tickling. I'd kept my hands to myself until now but when she'd applied the nuru, I tried to reciprocate.  This met with a rather negative response. She also started some fake moans. I told her to stop at which she giggled but she started up again pretty soon. I had at this point been massaging her ls for a while and it did seem rather wet but that could've been the nuru. Anyway, she really wasn't responding to nipple kissing or clit massaging and seemed to be trying to finish me off by hand asap. No offer of bj as advertised on Tg. She even got me to hj myself at one point but eventually managed to finish the job. We finished off in the shower together where she washed me up. No funny business. I paid her with a small tip and left.

This was one of my most disappointing recent punts. Probably just no chemistry between us but I did get the impression her heart wasn't really in the second part and she wanted to get it over with asap. I will not repeat and will probably steer clear of Kissmespa now too. The pictures of the girls are clearly fake and although the venue is newish, it is not very well maintained.

Recent Ratings
vinc9   4-11-2021 17:02  Karma  +4   My first at Kawaii was a bad exp, but did get better with someone else. Probs just an unfortunate first.
Mister   4-11-2021 12:24  Karma  +4   Useful info, but I wouldn’t write off the joint based on this one unfortunate session.
godisdead   4-11-2021 11:20  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
joverz   4-11-2021 09:43  Karma  +6   Thanks for the heads up!