Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2021 03:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A surprisingly good work whorse in Jordan! Really good bbbj

Name: didn't ask, opposite of Gucci
link: https://go141.com/en/B57233-Jord ... cci.html?ref=Search[region,building] (Opposite of her)
Price: 500 + Upsell (groan) 200 bbbj = 700
Age: MILF type, mid 40's? You can see the botox on the crows feet
Face: 2.5/5 - slim face - but smoker
body: 3/5 - skinny type with B cups, no tatoos, no stretch marks
Height: 163 cm, she wears hooker heels
Skill: 3.5/5 - mama knows how to fuck, I paid her money, I finished early, but she still used me to orgasm
Service: 4/5 - really really good bbbj. Like better than macau Sauna good.
GFE: 1/5 - she's professional, will shower with you, but she lets you know that she's not there to provide intimacy
Repeat: Yes (I'm not a repeat guy) - just for the bbbj.

I was wandering around the streets of Jordan and wanted to check out a few buildings. Found this building to the side of the bank, and pressed a few doorbells. It seems that all the ladies there are friends with each other and love hanging out in each other's rooms, so they all have good vibes. It's like a low key neighbourhood whorehouse, unlike Fuji/JSL/etc. It's full of milf types and I thought service and all would be crappy but whatever. One distinct attraction about this building, is that they all write bbbj in the front door unlike fuji.

Anyways I was about to go and for this last one, a lady walked out of a room and waved me in. She was slim, had a nice face and I thought what the heck. She washed me up and she wasn't afraid of getting her skin wet like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz. Which was a nice change because lots of providers are quite squeamish about jumping into the shower with you, getting their hair/makeup/body wet. So a good start. Wanted to upsell my BBBJ, and I thought, fine. ugh.

She was quite rough and forceful whether it's sucking your nipples, licking your body, or whatever. But when it comes to the blow job:

Wow, auntie just gobbles on your dick like a good trooper. No complaints, DT's you, lets you throat fuck, whatever. And she takes her time to give you this upsell service which was nice. She also works on each nut and at the same fucking time massages the sides of your thighs and gives you a super thorough BJ. It was like going to a good macau provider. She also doesnt make you blow your load, and slows down. In fact, she asked for permission for CIM but I denied her because I wanted my money's worth and bang her.

When she was about to ride me, she puckered her teeth in like a horse and her eyes squinted like a mainland village girl "alrighty, here I go". No LFK's at all and just turning her face all the time. But at the same time she kept her professionalism and just wanted to keep on fucking. Her moans were 141 fake - whatever I'm too old and grumpy to care.  But when i was on top and finished, she actually hugged me and humped me for her to orgasm.

Normally I last longer than the girls but recently i am getting lazy and it's nice to see a provider trying to get off as well. This lady basically last this long in the industry by actually enjoying sex in her own way. Which is a good change because several 141 people are squeamish about any body fluids or contact and grudgingly fuck you for money. This girl knows she's a hooker for life and provides solid service. My only gripe is the bbbj is 200, and not 100

Recent Ratings
bohica   15-1-2022 16:26  Karma  +5   After DT, voice hoarse?!?
boscitc   12-1-2022 18:12  Karma  +5   Nice. Very entertaining
HK_Legend   12-1-2022 14:49  Karma  +4   Need to explore KSM one day. To-Do-List
godisdead   30-10-2021 17:00  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
hotjac   30-10-2021 08:59  Karma  +4   Great find - thanks for sharing.
omnihedron   29-10-2021 09:41  Karma  +3   Link isn't working now, which location
irishdude012345   29-10-2021 07:40  Karma  +2   
sam_smith   28-10-2021 10:32  Karma  +6   That place is well known for traps, surprised you had a decent punt.
porkchops   28-10-2021 03:43  Karma  +8   Amusing read, thanks for sharing!
hamburger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32120
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 51
Karma 271
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2021 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Here is the link

https://go141.com/en/region-10-b ... heung-Mansion-.html

Right next to the bank. The stairs leading up have 2 red signs "Tin Hau 天后" Temple which made me chuckle. Yep, a whole bunch of hookers with back entrances leading to nirvana I guess.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   12-1-2022 14:58  Karma  +4   Maybe Highway to Hell...but First Class!
godisdead   30-10-2021 17:00  Acceptance  +8   Great
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6550
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4064
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hamburger's post

Has anybody tried some of the MILF at KSM that advertise MASSIVELY (Goddess of Yanpeng blasting   (*) ) like:
* "Tomorrow Flower" C 119,
* "Yoga Coach" F 119...(very tempting),
*  "Girl friend" A 119?

They could be perfectly good or just ....dudes with nothing in between.

Brainstorming stage for now.

(*) There is one in the "banner"that blasted her chances a while ago