Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2021 15:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dirty Koby - Honeyspa

Date: last week
Time: afternoon
Girl 1: Lily, face 2.5/5, body 3.5/5, GFE: 3.5/5, PSE: 3/5. WIR? nope. Dmg1500

Girl 2: Koby. Face 3.5/5, body 4/5, GFE 4/5, PSE 4.5/5. WIR? Nope - reasons below. Dmg1000

Firstly, it’s my first time punting via TG spas, so no matter how I tried, I could not book koby first after reading recent reviews. So I caved and booked with Lily, who is a freelance working out of K* hotel.  She really isn’t a looker, so I was really forcing myself to do the deed to get past the gate to Koby. However, she has quite a soft curvy dancer bod that rides quite well, so that’s a saving grace. Did not kiss, had bad teeth. Moving on

Koby, after quite a few bros reviews, piqued my interest, esp the rimming. While I love a good thorough rimming, it also kinda puts me off kissing or BBBJs - especially for high volume girls!

Managed to find honeyspa - I’d have to say not a nice and clean location - 2.5/5 compared to 4/5 for Kama/mia in central.

Koby is a tiny 150cm or so, but her skin is Snow White and oh so soft and smooth. Can verify she is inner Mongolian - I have spent time there.

Her face has got work done for sure, but is pleasant enough in a slutty come fuck me way. Not bad.looks quite close to her TG pictures actually, but with some age and surgery marks. I’d say she is about 35 or so

Washed me in shower and knelt down to to WBBJ, but I rejected

Gets me ass up on fours, and does a good 5+ min of rimming, and she complained she couldn’t get her tongue in deep enough because my ass had some meat! Lol

Then comes the famous lube on hand. I honestly don’t know if she really likes this or this is purely a selling point for her, but I’m guessing she at least enjoys some of it, as at one point my fist - yes fist- was not moving and she was fucking my hand.

Started with 2 fingers, then 3, I was surprised she could still fit! Then I went to FOUR fingers - I am not a tiny person! I’m 6 feet! It felt really nice to stretch out a tiny slippery slutty pussy Yum.

I was slowly working the rest of my hand in - took awhile to move past my last big knuckles, but eventually almost my whole hand and thumb was in WOWWWW but only for a sec, and I think was too big for her and I pulled out. She said any bigger and she would have no feelings during sex anymore hahahahaha. This was all while she was giving me a CBJ

Finished off when her facing and straddling me and fucking her. Though she applied lots of lube, can tell she was very wet naturally too, and getting all juicy over my LB

Overall, was fun to experience, but would not repeat - am generally concerned about cleanliness given her service menu… did not kiss either, despite her trying to DFK quite a few times

Cheers!

Recent Ratings
touristinhk   5-11-2021 13:29  Karma  +5   think I’ll need to give her a try
theworld   29-10-2021 13:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
godisdead   27-10-2021 14:57  Karma  +6   Wow. Thanks for sharing.
bohica   27-10-2021 03:24  Karma  +8   Favorable!!!
BlankyMcBlank   26-10-2021 18:06  Karma  +2   Really need to find an opportunity to see her! Thanks for the report!
orangerange   26-10-2021 07:33  Karma  +5   Interesting
joverz   25-10-2021 21:35  Karma  +6   
hotjac   25-10-2021 18:05  Karma  +4   Great read - thanks for sharing and the info. Not repeating says a lot ...
dienw   25-10-2021 16:59  Karma  +3   Excellent - great review.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2021 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 forbiddenarts's post

Damn you!

I was dwelling on your post last night because it was slowly awakened a faded memory of a long ago girlfriend who enjoyed an occasional fisting, occasional being almost weekly.  Like you, it was four fingers and a thumb in, right up to my knuckles, and so tight you could just squiggle your fingers a little.

All the real movement came from her bucking and writhing hips as she seemed to reach for the ceiling with her pelvis with my hand jammed into her like a child stealing the last bits of strawberry jam from a glass jar.

Thanks for jarring that to the front of the memory heap, but now i miss her more than ever  

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 26-10-2021 16:42 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-10-2021 16:53  Acceptance  +8   Good stuff
forbiddenarts
Lustful Lord

UID 163840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 41
Karma 668
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2021 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Glad you enjoyed the post - yes I know a good hand puppet is hard to find - I still fantasise about my last one over 5 years ago!!!

Recent Ratings
godisdead   30-10-2021 16:53  Acceptance  +8   Ha ha.