Name: Masaki
Link: https://go141.com/en/B58147-SWH-Massage-Masaki.html?ref=Search
Nationality & Language: English
Face: 4/5
Body:45/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5

Masaki has been quite widely reviewed lately and decided to bite the bullet and booked her pretty last minute yesterday about 4:30pm.  Despite this, booking was smooth and easy and was able to secure a 7:15pm slot.  Agent also WhatsApped the address and the access code for the front gate.

First time punting in SWH and got disoriented upon exiting.  Thanks to bloody Google maps, was directed in,the opposite direction but finally tweaked and double backed.  The address is actually really convenient and just across the road from the MTR exit.

Agent let me know that she was available earlier and went up.  Her room is one of 3 subdivided flats and rang on her bell.  She quickly opened up and was pleasantly surprised.  She was wearing the blue bikini as in the photos sent by the agent and had a banging body with ample tips and are.  Some punters have said they are enhanced but I couldn't tell as they were soft to the touch with no hard bits felt.

Her skin was also pale and smooth but there were blemishes here and there. Tried to start some all talk to break the ice, found out she was from Bangkok and that she was now a permanent resident in HK after marrying a Hong Konger.  However, she was aloof and seemed to be pre occupied by her phone.

Stripped off and went to the shower together, where she concentrated on washing my junk thoroughly, then a perfunctory spray of my rear end before sending me on my way as she finished off.

Back on the bed, she again replied to a message on her phone before attending to me as I laid on the bed.  She begun with some nipple kissing and rummaged down below at the same time.  Not normally a fan of the nipple kissing but her swirling tongue did it for me and I was soon stood to attention.  She proceeded down and started slurping on my balls, which was heavenly before proceeding to give a very wet and slurry BJ.  She carried on alternating between deep mouthfuls and twirling on LB's head, which was so enjoyable that I thought about finishing there and then.  All the time was groping her soft ties and she rose slightly to give me better access.

Gestured for her to cap me and as she got the dom, felt that my balls and shift were absolutely soaked with her saliva.   Started in CG and  from this view, could see a bit of crinkled belly baby damage but this was soon forgotten as she slowly impaled herself on me.  After I was fully in, she started rocking back and forth and could tell from her expression that she was starting to enjoy it.  Tried to get some DFK going but she only allowed pecks on the lips and necking.  This went on for about 5 mins and as didn't seem to be getting any further with her, went for the home straight.

Picked her up and turned her around into standing.  She held her legs apart herself so that I could get maximum penetration and I sped up my strokes, long and deep.  With a booty like hers, had to finish in DG and turned her around for the finale.  Grabbed her soft luscious arse and drove in as I exploded inside her.

Straight away, she reached for her phone and started messaging.  I removed the dom myself and started off to the shower.  She came in as I was about to finish off.  Got dressed, paid her and she said "do come again".

She has undoubtedly a banging body, which is worth a retry in itself but the way she was distracted by her phone was a real turn off. May revisit to see if her attitude was an one off.

Recent Ratings
stitzer   24-10-2021 04:36  Karma  +1   In the other reviews.. She did allow dfk..
Skepti10   22-10-2021 18:23  Karma  +4   Favorable
C090409920   22-10-2021 15:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
godisdead   22-10-2021 13:53  Karma  +8   Excellent. Thanks for sharing!
dadumdum   22-10-2021 12:27  Karma  +5   
BootBoot   22-10-2021 12:20  Karma  +8   Very nice. I want to see if I can get anal
magictime12   22-10-2021 09:53  Karma  +3