Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2021 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : 盈盈 (Ying Ying) Perfect Body to Build Rapport

So having been to Mia recently, I decide to go back to kissmespa, to try out one of the other most popular ladies. Heard Ying ying (盈盈) was available so I decide to give her a go. One of the other Bros reviewed her which was good, and operator also recommended so I thought I’d give her try. For the newbies reading this report-for the build up and entrance etc please refer to my first time experience at this spa here.

As usual, skip to the bottom for the Summary / TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Oct, 2021, Weekday lunch
Location: Kissmespa Spa (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is)
Name: 盈盈 Ying-ying
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (from mainland, speaks a little english)
Face: 4.5/5 - Great features, nice smile, cute eyes
Body: 4.5/5 - Natural B/Cs, great boob-body ratio, very slim, broad shoulders, slim long legs,
Height: 5'3
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Yes! but not my favourite.

Part 1: - An amazing massage

YY opened the door wearing a white tank top with a mini skirt- her body, look is MCOT- slim, long legs, natural B/Cs, long hair, I knew this was going to be good   . Showered alone, and then she came in- wiped me down, and gave me the peck on the cheek- checked out my bod before I lied down. She can speak basic English which was good, but I conversed in Cantonese which is better for her.

She had a really strong massage- we chatted and she mentioned she used to do this before- it was strong but not as organised as your Mia massage- but still really strong. Not much teasing around the different areas, but great conversation about her recent customers etc. I told her that her style is similar to Crystal, and she joked with that GFE that she is she and Crystal is Crystal. She also joked about the transition to part two is always awkward (which is really true lol)

Only beef at this point was that she turned off the air con- the weather is cooling but the room was stuffy- and using a towel underneath and over me, it did start to get super hot. After a strong massage, using her legs to massage my back, she walked out, got the nuru, and gave the usual back rub with her nice perky rack- her skin is super smooth and tits are real- its rare to get this feeling.

Part 2 - A debatable HE

On the looks side however - she does have a banging bod - nipples are a good size, bust is average, no belly fat, broad shoulders, hair nicely tied up. Her personality is nice and very feminie, girly but its such a real shame about what came next. In a way, I wish she was more natural and easy going than trying to cater for the guys who really like for the GFE - but I do get why most do like it. Unfortunately this is the part which was a slight let down for me   . She tried to be this GFE but I did prefer the honest side to her earlier- and the fakemoaning was a little much. I told her I haven’t came in a while, but she was quite aggressive with the nuru HJ, and when she went on top for some LS/LB rubbing, It dam did feel good but she was super fast...and lacked the build up unfortunately. As usual, I made sure there was some distance to avoid anything dodgy.

So going around a few different ladies for a while, I have noticed that LS access is usually a nogo until a few sessions. But for YY, she hardly gave any access even to her boobs either. BB/Crystal/Jennifer literally grabbed my hands to hold them; but YY just grabbed them herself- I’m guessing hers was sensitive? Even in the shower after, she made sure to press them onto me to make sure I couldn’t touch them with my hands. Seems like multiple visits is the way to go to get further access, but again, YMMV . Maybe I caught her on an off day, but for real - take what happened to me as a pinch of salt.

Anyway, so after the front LB/LS rubbing, didn’t work, she turned round to be like a reverse CG position, which frankly, didn’t work for me. Because I want to avoid too much contact, I pushed her butt down a little, so she basically sat down on my balls. I have no idea how I , maybe because I was just too sensitive and didnt do it in a while. But either way, my balls still twitch at the thought of it the other day...in a way it feels like the after effect of being kicked in the nuts. . With her hand absent and keeping balance, she didn't squeeze me out so the there was still some left in the tank.

After the deed, she wiped up a little, didn’t stay around and jumped into the shower, and I joined her shortly after. No real teasing in the shower, quite simple and again no access to almost any part of her body, she pushed hers against mine and gave the standard rub. Throughout, she did tease that I should come back to see her with more service , I think she said she can add 200 for something (but I didn’t understand her Cantonese, maybe I didn’t know).

Summary - TL;DR

In summary, amazing bod, great personality, super strong p1, but p2, YMMV, and I probably got her on an off day. It’s a real shame- her looks are amazing, exactly MCOT, Part 1 was great, but even though it is our first meeting, with no access to anything was a real shame. She did tease about coming back to see her, but it’s just a bit odd that the first time really lacked compared to the other girls. I haven’t had any repeats with the girls at kissmespa, always wanted to try someone new, and being this is my 4th, I did have an expectation of the ladies - and unfortunately this didn't live up to that expectation. But then again, a few repeats to the same girl is important to unlock more (literally like a game lol) - but there were some really unforgettable times, like the first time crystal experience, and my first time with Alice at Mia.

As usual; no pictures as they are all fake on TG; and concept photos. The description of the is pretty accurate though.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   20-10-2021 15:17  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
cknc31   20-10-2021 12:48  Karma  +4   thx for report
dadumdum   20-10-2021 09:57  Karma  +5   
zebra   19-10-2021 23:24  Karma  +5