Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2021 11:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa- Hebe

Name: Hebe (second visit)
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: in between the two T8
Face: 7.5
Body: 8.5 about 160cm.  C cup(perhaps not as big as my previous report. Big butt.
Service: 9.5
Price:  $1000 for 60 mins

Part 1:
This is my second visit to Hebe. She was quite chatty and friendly. Trying her best to crack jokes in a mixture of broken English and Chinese. She gave me a packet of lemon tea and ushered me to the room with the big mirror. I have always like this type of room but it is a rarity given how busy Kawaii Spa is.

Unlike previous visits, she sat in the room while I took my shower. She offered to shower me but I told her to rest.

Get on top the bed. She wasted no time to massage me. Her massage is good. Not those kind of pressing piano or keyboard. There is enough strength for me. By the time she reached my thigh and butt area, the teasing started. She was wearing a low cut top and sexy shorts. Revealed part of her butt cheek and I can't help but to periodically squeeze her butt. She responded playfully by almost face sitting on me. I wish she did...without the shorts..haha..

Part 2:
She started her nuru routine. I thought it would be the same as before but I was wrong. This time she started by putting the nuru oil on her boobs first. The big mirror allows me to look at her without twisting my neck. Seeing her putting the gel on her body and playfully rub her nipples makes me hard. She then lie on me, literally full body on body on me. The view was so sexy. My penis was pressing hard in the bed and it felt a bit painful, in a nice way. She saw i was trying to lift my butt to allow the erection to take place. She use her hand and put underneath my penis and body. She started to stroke it gently while locking my ears. She also slowly rub her breast on my back. Gliding softly. After playing for around 15 minutes, she told me to flip over.

Once flipped, I caressed her soft boobs and nipple. She gave me a mini boob fuck and glide her way up to kiss me. We had some deep french kissing. I guess since I am vaccinated, and aroused, I forgot about covid. We had a tounge fight and it felt and taste so nice. She remembered i loved 69 position. So turn around and put her butt and vagina near my face. She allowed gentle fingering outside but no insertion. She started to move her vagina to follow the rhythm of my finger. She was moaning while giving me handjob. I wish she offered BJ..haha..anyway, i respected her boundaries so i did not try to kiss her vagina
Just kept on squeezing her butt and rub her clitoris. In about three minites of heavy stroking, I ejaculated.  Not sure due to the long break or her skills, the load was a lot.

We showered together and she carry on teasing me with her butt. Kept asking me if i can make it hard again. I told her, of course but we dont have time. She suggested i do a 90 mins session next time.

After showering, i dressed up and left.

I seldom patronise other spa on the TST side. But the env and cleanliness of Kawaii is good. It doesn't have those mouldy smell and the rooms are spacious. Not forgetting large mirrors. I probably have to pay much more if I were to go those big spas like Windsor Spa etc. But since I am not willing to spend so much, I am happy to keep going to Kawaii Spa.

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   19-10-2021 03:58  Karma  +10   
hotjac   18-10-2021 16:43  Karma  +4   Personally i hate $1000 HK hand jobs, without at least ls to lb rubbing and sliding, but it seems she has some talent
David.youngson   18-10-2021 15:32  Karma  +3   Nice
dadumdum   18-10-2021 12:24  Karma  +2