Body:  3/5 tits are a bit disappointing
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5 decent bbbj
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5 not much of a PSE
Price & Session Length: $400 for 30mins
Agent: TG, can share
WIR: Probably not, as there's at least 3-4 to choose from

after seeing sherno's report , was feeling adventurous and headed over to TG to check out the agent's channel.  granted i don't read or speak chinese so copious amounts of google translations were at store for me.

i was heading to NP that day anyway so decided to check out the hotel there vs the YMT location.  i tried to decipher from the agent which girl might be worthwhile, didn't get far with the agent as he/she kept on saying to just head over to the hotel and then call to confirm which girl. got to the hotel and tried with my broken canto to figure out if any girl is available.  i originally wanted either mili or yuling, but couldn't understand what the agent was saying, and just told me to go to at room number.  walked straight into the lift, no card necessary, in heavy anticipation. rang the door bell and someone quickly ushered me in.  i asked what her name was and it was mili.  first sight was actually not that bad, a bit short, but toned for a milfy lady.  i'd say she's prob late 30s or early 40s.  can tell she's been in that room for quite some time given the slight mess.

she told me to undress by the couch and take a shower with her.  couple things did put me off, first is there are no towels and she had disposable paper towels to dry off...not a fan.  also the room, especially by the bathroom had that wet dog dank smell which i just couldn't stand.  don't know if it's due to the humidity or just the hotel, but it was pretty bad.

anyway after the shower she was getting ready and took off her clothes, her body wasn't bad, apart from her tits which were on the smaller flat side.  regardless she had a cute smile and told me to lie down.  she started to do a cat bath and licking my chest all over and then slowly going down with a surprisingly good bbbj and ball licking.  she did her best to deepthroat a bit as i was gently pushing her head down.  honestly after months without mongering, any kind of bbbj felt fucking amazing as she rolled her tongue everywhere.

she got the dom on and rode cow girl, holding her ass and pumping her hard.  we switched over to doggie and then to missionary for about 10 min until .
promptly got cleaned, and showered with me.  on my way out, she told me to try out the other girls as she said there's typically 5 but right now there are 3 on rotation.  didn't know what she meant by that.  paid her and off i went.

overall i definitely want to try again, but maybe the YMT hotel instead of the NP one.  honestly that bathroom smell was too much for me.
i attached the TG flyer of the agent, which is the number you call when you get to the hotel.
cheers

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
magictime12   9-12-2021 08:07  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   21-10-2021 09:33  Karma  +10   Thanks.
priaposado   18-10-2021 10:33  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   17-10-2021 15:57  Karma  +8   Thanks for taking one for the team?
nitesky6888   17-10-2021 12:17  Karma  +10   Agree on not liking those disposable towels! Seems like it takes forever to dry your body!
Sherno   16-10-2021 12:18  Karma  +8   I forgot to mention the tissue paper!
ramont   16-10-2021 11:27  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing