Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2021 13:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia: Joey (First Day) A Diamond in the Rough

So a few weeks ago I went back to Baby; it was about the 4th or so time I saw her, and having some building some rapport, that session was extra steamy - a report for another time. I was originally going to try out Lucy - saw her after my session with Cici (see my previous report), and thought she wasn't bad , but sadly she's not in today. I heard a lot about Sasa but again, not around. So given the typhoon coming, I thought I would still try someone new to help out the community, and the manager for some feedback. Saw the photos of Joey, found out it was her first day, but still gave her a try.

As usual, skip to the bottom for the Summary / TL;DR.

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Oct, 2021, Weekday evening
Name: Joey
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (almost perfect)
Face: 3.5/5 - Great features, nice smile, big eyes,
Body: 4/5 - Natural A/Bs, great boob-body ratio, very slim, tiny bit skinny belly fat-but hardly noticeable.
Height: 5'0
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: Yes

First Impressions

So after coming in, was greeted by Joey, who I heard a few customers in today, and is her first day. She's super nice, friendly, and I went to shower while she got a few things. After my shower, she decided to have a quick shower herself, and I awkwardly laid down on the bed waiting for her - she cutely honestly told me that she didn't even know the lights and her way around. It was her first day so I was trying to be as easy going as possible so she would feel comfortable.

She's super nice - and told me she's from a more massage background, and had training from the boss / some others, going all over the place in HK. She's a bit shy, tried to make some GFE talk - but I think she was trying a bit too hard - she told me to treat her like my own gf, and vice versa; but I know that's more of her training. I do think she should just be herself - but since its her first day, can't blame her for trying. I was lying face down most of the time, but you can tell she has a very petite bod, nips are more normal sized (for MCOT), and good body shape all round. A bit too skinny for my liking, not as slim-curvy as Cici / Alice, but still, overall package isn't too bad. Looks wise, is a bit older than the pics, but that's normal, but still looks are pleasing to the eye.

Part 1 - a super strong massage

Her phone was close by so I was concerned she would be distracted, but she only went on her phone once - just getting one from the boss to say we aren't restricted for time. So after trying Baby and Cici's massage - both with a small build, and giving strong massages, I had a feeling something was coming. We had a nice chat all around, while she slowly got into it. She massaged all areas, and used this technique which is a first: She put her arms on my side, and then used her knees and shins to massage my back all round. She was conscious most of the time if she's heavy, but I could handle it - she's still super light, and balanced herself very well. She did use her fingers, but unfortunately it didn't have the magic Alice touch - more on the scratch side which when done gently, still made me flinch. Nonetheless, it was super strong and great

So out came the oil, and repeated pretty much above - her boobs aren't on the perky side so it didn't have much of a feel - but she did have some heavy breathing around the ears, but it wasn't quite natural, and wasn't quite as nice as the other Mia girls I have tried. She used the oil very generously in all areas, and teased my balls and LB very well - though again I did feel her nails which was a little bit of a turn off. While this was going on....- SLAP   Her hair just untied itself and hit me on the back - really took me off guard . Her hair is a bit frizzy - long, and does smell nice, but tying it up would help a lot. Nonetheless, the quality of the massage was top notch, as expected of Mia, and again, its her first day - can't complain.

Part 2 - Somewhat nervous, but still good HE.

So after some heavy breathing around the ear area, teasing my balls everywhere - I asked to flip - and she was happy for me to do so. She then cat-bathed me all over, and really going for LB, and although slightly mechanical (again, first day, not much experience doing this kind of thing), she knew and switched back and forth techniques.

One funny (or not lol) part was: about halfway into our p2, we both got a bit wet, and she needed tissue. Not being able to find any, I suggested she message the boss and she did - with the boss knocking the door promptly with some. She also then pointed out that she didn't lock the door - and joked how what if the boss, or another bro / lady came in lol. The whole thing was a bit of a turn off and LB did go back to sleep; since the whole flow just stopped. But it was quite funny for her.

Grabbing onto LB (with just a bit of oil) she did still know how to work the tool. During this I didn't get access to LS (but that's normal for her first day lol) - and though she sat over one of my thighs, I did raise it up a bit (all the other ladies like to rub), but she didn't want to, and shifted onto the side - but hey, I'm not too bothered as I was easygoing about it. She tried to look for a bag, but again couldn't find it, so gave me a HJ (turns out was right next to the sink). She was a little mechanical but really did squeeze me out   - Mia girls never fail in this area.

She showered first, then I joined after a quick break - had a good look and she did have quite a bit of make up, and can tell she is early - mid 30s, but she was really nice and did a lot of veggie massages before, saying my back is slightly off balance, has a lot of knots and not quite flat as it could be. Throughout the session she did suggest coming back to see her - which unfortunately isn't what a Mia girl is like - usually they support each other (baby suggested I try Sasa, Operator suggested Lucy, etc.), and have their own opinions about others. I think she was trying to go for the GFE feel, like other spas/ saunas, so this was a small let down.

As I was leaving, bumped into Kiki, Helen, Alice, Operator - all gave me a goodbye which was nice to see . Helen caught my eye - but sadly didn't get a chance to see Sasa / Lucy again.

Summary / TL;DR

Looks wise to photos she's 80% there, but in person she does still look great. P1 was great - super strong and great technique. Part 2 was a bit lacking but I do want to emphasise this was her first day and still in training, so I do give the benefit of the doubt - but as a guy who judges based on end to end (I know most bros prefer part 2), she really isn't bad - I'd say like 75% up to Mia quality - and I think that's a great score for her first day. If you're looking for a solid part 2, give Joey some time to settle in before giving her a shot. If you're like me who likes best of both, she's definitely worth going to now.

Its funny - I've tried Alice who's been here for a long time (most experienced), Cici (about 1 month experience, but feels like a pro), and Baby who feels like a veteran. Joey I feel is climbing up fast. Her personality is quite shy, but in general, a very kind person and trying her best. IMO, she doesn't need to sugarcoat her words - and just be herself. Alice, Baby, Cici were all like that - no need to try to hard, and just do what they think is right. If she can do that, she'll definitely be great. Personally, I'll come back after a few weeks, hopefully she'll still be around.

Next Steps: Still have to try Lucy, and the infamous Sasa. Kissmespa is still on my radar - or may be Kawaii, since its been a while since anyone has posted about them.

Normal RA for the operator photos. Photos are about 80% there, just a bit older in person. I have two additional photos that operator sent me (since I have some rapport) - nothing saucy, but PM me if you want to see.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-10-2021 08:52  Karma  +5   Thanks
firstraitt   13-10-2021 14:44  Karma  +2   Excellent report!
batman108   13-10-2021 09:58  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   13-10-2021 08:12  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
nitesky6888   13-10-2021 05:05  Karma  +10   Awesome! Keep up the reports :)
hklegend   13-10-2021 00:26  Karma  +4   Good report. Thanks.
dadumdum   12-10-2021 23:35  Karma  +5   good report
theworld   12-10-2021 22:14  Karma  +5   Thanks for that, appriciated.
Sandwhale   12-10-2021 20:19  Karma  +5   Thanks
David.youngson   12-10-2021 19:04  Karma  +3   Nice! Though she does look bit old even in the pics lol
zebra   12-10-2021 16:21  Karma  +5   Your reports are the best
BlankyMcBlank   12-10-2021 15:12  Karma  +2   Awesome. Love your reviews!
Koxmo   12-10-2021 14:13  Karma  +3   Thanks!
sdskuf   12-10-2021 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Original
porkchops   12-10-2021 13:53  Karma  +10   Great report, keep up the good work!
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2021 19:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia girls never fail at HE?? Lool I posted a report here a few months back on Emma who literally destroyed my orgasm - she was jerking me off and then just when I was about to shoot on her tummy she closed my LB with her palm, like completely closed. It was so bad I actually wanted to ask for my money back

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   13-10-2021 13:45  Karma  +4   I’d hate if the girl does something like this…
Sandwhale   13-10-2021 11:37  Karma  +5   Oh shit did you do something wrong?
godisdead   13-10-2021 08:12  Karma  +8   Ouch. Here’s some commiseration K’s. You should write a report.
vinc9   12-10-2021 19:45  Karma  +1   Consoloation Ks lol. When I get a bad HE, I'll let everyone know for sure haha