Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2021 23:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cara SSP - pleasantly surprised

Date: Oct 5 2021
Name: Cara https://go141.com/en/B41191-SSP-Massage-Cara.html
Nationality & Language: Cantonese / Mandarin / Decent English
Face: 3/5 (could be a 4 if she took off her mask)
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $400 60min massage HJ
Repeat: Yes for sure!

Given the long dry spell brought on by covid, haven't done much mongering in HK for the last 6 months.  i've become quite disillusioned by the china girls and overpriced HGs that i realized how spoiled i was in other parts, especially thailand, malaysia, philippines, and even cambodia...sad that most of the thai girls are gone now and the ones remaining are so worn out that you just see it in their eyes the moment they open the door...but i digress.

but hey, it's been a while and was feeling horny while in SSP that day for errands. haven't tried anything in SSP for over 2 years since i don't speak chinese and my perception of SSP is typically that of older massage ladies in those walkups.  luckily i did a quick search for reports and saw recent ones from fellow bros sassydude and johnnyr555, much appreciated fellas!

i whatsapped her and wrote in chinese (thanks google) and made an appointment for 630pm.  cara's location is in a very residential building, so had to wait for her to open the gate downstairs.  took the elevator up with 2 grannies giving me the stinkeye for whatever reason, maybe they could sense my horniness and knew i didn't belong there.  cara's located at the top floor so luckily i was the last one out.

she had the door opened when she heard the lift open and ushered me in.  was pleasantly surprised and confirmed by the other reports that her place is quite clean and put together which i really enjoy.  i honestly can't stand rank apartments or ones with that damp hk smell.  i realized that's she's actually quite cute even with the mask per the report, and the biggest surprise was that she actually spoke some english!  she was quite sweet and accommodating with a bit of chit chat

on the showers by myself, and afterwards got on the table for some massage.  massage was alright, she prefers using her elbow and arms quite a lot, which isn't the best, but still better than the weakass finger massage i sometimes get.  was quite thorough and enjoyed the chat i had with her.  the one downside of her massage was she's not really playful during the massage.  i love it when the girl teases and purposefully brushes her hanads and gently grope around during the massage forcing me to ache in anticipation for the main event...

she asked if i wanted just the hj or if i wanted the nuru option ($600).  not a fan of the nuru so decided just on the hj.  she asked me to turn around and she poured a generous amount of oil and started the hj slowly.  my hands were roaming underneath her skirt and got to feel her nice ass and skinny thong she was hiding under there.  got to her LS  and massaged gently over the thong as she continued to stroke harder and harder.  she then started to lick and kiss my chest and nipples while stroking faster and faster until i    all over her hands. she was a bit alarmed of the amount that came out and i told her it's been quite some time since i've had any action which she laughed. she went to the shower to clean up and she came back to massage my legs for a bit.  i showered and paid as it was obvious another client was about to come in.  

overall i'd say great for $400 and the rapport was fantastic for me.  for sure will repeat given her service, it's hard to find someone like that for $400 nowadays.

Recent Ratings
hellodicky   30-10-2021 12:07  Karma  +2   Thanks
Johnnyr555   16-10-2021 04:22  Karma  +8   Worth a revisit for sure!
HKGPeter   13-10-2021 23:09  Karma  +2   Thank you.
twiceAweek   13-10-2021 21:11  Karma  +6   thanks
confused247   13-10-2021 12:36  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. Want to try her out now.
nitesky6888   13-10-2021 05:04  Karma  +10   Thanks for sharing
porkchops   12-10-2021 14:06  Karma  +10   Great, thanks for sharing!
Mister   12-10-2021 09:58  Karma  +4   Nice find