Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  11000 yen/40 minutes
Repeat: Maybe/probably not

Found myself back in Osaka today feeling in need of a stress release. None of the girls that I knew were working tonight in the other store I reviewed last month and I didn't feel like taking a gamble on a new girl so I decided to try a new kind of store: a pink salon. These stores specialize in blow jobs, and it was my first time visiting this type of store.

I entered and they explained the system to me. The concept of the store was that you are on a train and you get to talk to all of the girls one by one. If there is a girl you like you can choose one for ¥2000, otherwise you get a random girl. I was led to the train themed room and there were about 8 girls standing, a couple of them with customers in front of them. I briefly spoke to each girl while they sat on my lap and we felt each other up. It was definitely a little awkward talking and feeling up these girls in front of a girl you were just doing the same thing to and with other customers you could see out of the corner of your eye as well. There wasn't any girl who stood out to me but they were all slightly above average, so I was randomly assigned a girl and was led upstairs to the playroom.

The playroom was a big room with dividers about waist high, so there was not much privacy and you could hear other guys getting serviced a few stalls over. From what I've heard online this is quite normal for pink salons, so if this kind of thing would bother you, it's probably not the right kind of store for you. The girl and I undressed, we each used some mouthwash and she also used some wet wipes to thoroughly clean my LB. We then kissed briefly until she moved down to start giving me head. Her technique was very... slurpy is the word I'll use. I wish it was a bit less slurpy but she was still pretty good all in all. I busted after about 10 minutes and my time was up soon after, so we only chatted for a few minutes.

I appreciate the concept they're going for and the service was good but I am not sure if I would repeat. The main reason is that the time in the "train" where you talk to each of the girls is included in the amount of time you pay for, and I would rather just get straight to the play. Other pink salons tend to be cheaper because of this but once I entered I thought I would just go through with it because it seemed interesting. It was quite an interesting experience, but next time I would probably just go for a normal pink salon if I'm just looking for a quick blow job, or a health store where you could get better service for a better deal in terms of money and time.

Recent Ratings
pazzaw   3-11-2021 03:23  Karma  +3   
lefeu   22-10-2021 13:43  Karma  +6   Thanks
27niborder   12-10-2021 22:36  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info. Waiting for Japan to open again.
zhude10   11-10-2021 13:12  Karma  +3   Nice
vinc9   10-10-2021 14:34  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   10-10-2021 13:20  Karma  +6   Great info
anabikumi   10-10-2021 13:16  Karma  +3   
PiR2_42   10-10-2021 10:38  Karma  +3   
Fkim   9-10-2021 23:09  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   9-10-2021 21:40  Karma  +3